- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces for Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet using Java Script, HTML4, HTML5, Ajax, CSS2, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and AngularJS & React JS.
- Complete understanding of Agile, Waterfall and spiral model with the ability to co-ordinate team activities in a strict deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Expertise in development and deployment of SOA and multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JMS, Hibernate, MVC, Spring, Microservices, JDBC, angular, Java Beans and Restful Web services
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and using Rational Rose.
- Qualified experience in working with Core Java concepts which includes Polymorphism, Collection, Exception Handling, Multithreading, File I/O and Stream.
- Support major content update efforts including the redesign of our public, secure and custom web sites.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Have extensive experience in analysis, design & development, & management of web & windows-based software applications.
- Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using XML, DHTML, Ajax, Tomcat and Apache, Web Sphere Application server over various platforms (UNIX, Linux, and Windows).
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Experienced in developing applications using MVC architecture.
- Worked on SASS which is a CSS extension language. Restful JSON API integrating back-end systems.
- Using Spring Boot, developed spring-based applications.
- Experience in Design, Development and Testing enterprise applications using jQuery, Web Service, AJAX, java and Apache. Refactored existing project to make it more Restful and thread- safe.
- Experience writing angular.js code for developing Single page applications (SPA) used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Experience developing websites by using Bootstrap to optimize the web pages.
- Experience in image editing tools like Photoshop and Paint shop.
- Strong skill set in the Application development including SOAP/REST integration
- Experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, developing prototypes and conducting usability tests.
- Excellent knowledge of multi-tier Web Based application development.
- Developed responsive web pages using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Experience in using various frameworks and tools like JUnit.
- Good experience of using RDBMS including Oracle 9i and MySQL.
- Experience with Eclipse and vim (vi-improved) scripts for Java, including self-developed scripts.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, HTML5, XML, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, Node JS, DOM, Sass/Less
IDEs: Eclipse, Net beans, Visual Studio
Platforms: Windows 2003/2008, Windows XP, Unix, Linux, Windows 7, Windows 10
Version Control Tool: GIT, Source Tree
Bug Trackers: Team Track, Firebug, chrome Inspector
Testing Tools: Chrome Element Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester
Tools: and Utilities: Web Developer 2.0, Http Watch 7.x, SSH Secure 3.2, Xpress Scan, PL/SQL Developer, Quality Control, Clarity
Others & Software: C, C++, C#, VB, PL/SQL
Senior Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Designed and developed the DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring Boot. Provided better database operations using hibernate.
- Developed the Web Application Using Java J2EE technologies which includes Servlets and JSP’s.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mockups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units. Responsible for developing mockup sites using adobe Photoshop.
- Designed and developed the flow for persisting Bin Numbers from acquirers.
- Performed content analytics including Content consumption on page analytics.
- Developed the application using the Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment.
- Created the database using JDBC which includes Creating, Updating and Inserting the data.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Responsible for creating and constructing custom WordPress themes from design layouts.
- Delivered innovative solutions by analyzing their competence, making their online presence better with newest technologies trends using WordPress 5
- Troubleshooting web content related issues.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Worked on React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by client and send request to Server. Used NodeJS code in React native for building application logic.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React.
- Involved in developing the web UI designs based on AngularJS, d3.js and Angular4 framework with extensive use of TypeScript, JSON and Ajax.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Worked and improvised existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance and layout of application.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Tested cross browser compatibility issues between multiple browsers.
- Facilitated discussions with Systems Analyst to identify technical requirements.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Involved in different software lifecycle stages like Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of the project.
- Developed the application using Angular 4.0.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Designed and Developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture.
- Designed and developed the layout of the application using HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Developed the web services using Spring Boot for micro-service-based architecture.
- Developed Java Server Pages using JSP Tag Libraries.
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular built-in and custom directives
- Involved in Junit testing, debugging and bug fixing.
- Creation of Java Classes and Interfaces to implement the system.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture. Used hibernate to provide better database operations.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Created Filters, Directives, Controllers and Services by using AngularJS. Implemented micro services using spring boot and spring MVC. Created AngularJS controllers, factories, filters, Routers, and services.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Responsible for image editing using adobe photoshop.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Experienced in developing React components. Used Axions with React JS for making AJAX Calls.
- Used AngularJS Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node.js
- Debugged and logged using Chrome developer tools, configured test environment using Karma and wrote unit test using Jasmine.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Adopted Git for version controlling and JIRA for project tracking.
- Used Webpack & NPM, Bower for package management.
- Configure server-side settings for MongoDB database servers.
- Used agile methodology for the software development life cycle.
- Used Gulp as the build task runner to build and package the application.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Participating the Sprint Planning and User Story Grooming sessions and suggesting can-do and cannot-do in each Sprint.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Colts Neck, NJ
- Involved in designing use cases with the help of business analyst team and developed technical requirement documents.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test stage and production systems and used Maven to add dependencies.
- Developed the front-end components using AngularJS framework to leverage the Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Created Client requests and Server responses using Servlets.
- Involved in the development life cycle with the Agile methodology.
- Created several Java Server Page's and populated these pages with data from databases using JDBC.
- Interacted with change requesters to successfully update or create web content
- Used spring framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services mainly SOAP Web services.
- Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic and used Hibernate to access data.
- Rebuilt user interface with UI Bootstrap and custom CSS styling with the other front-end developers in the team.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Written so many applications from the scratch using editors like dream viewer, web storm and eclipse and developed business layer using Spring.
- Used Spring Security for OAuth authentication, by configuring Spring Security into Spring MVC CV application.
- Used React JS to make a reusable component to update a section of home page with regular intervals.
- Involved in Coding and testing of Java features using Spring MVC Framework, JSP's, REST and SOAP web services
- Used CSS optimization to develop web pages with responsiveness.
- Initiated market research studies and analyzed findings to understand customer and market opportunities
- Sourced and executed pre-production development by closely working with
- Worked with Quality Assurance Manager and factories to monitor and enforce set.
- Used Spring framework along with JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, J Query and Java script to construct dynamic web pages. Implemented navigation bar as a custom directive of AngularJS Framework so that it can be reused on different templates.
- Bound the data to the different views after fetching the JSON formatted data from back-end web services by consuming AJAX calls.
- Developed the login and registration module and used the jQuery Validation Plugin for the form validation.
- Worked on multiple cross browser compatibility issues to support browsers according to the business requirements, including Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.
- Used debugging toolkit Firebug, Chrome Dev Tools, IE Tester, etc. to track and fix bugs.
- Utilized version control tool GIT to work on the same codebase in the repository with the other team members.
- Involved in the test-driven development and wrote unit tests effectively.
- Communicated with multiple parties/teams to resolve technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in the maintenance and updates of several project documents, including project plan, best practices sheet, and various reports.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Morris Plains, NJ
- Involved in designing use cases with the help of business analyst team and developed technical requirement documents.
- Used Multithreading in the project and extensively used OOPS.
- Installed, Configured and worked on administration of IBM WebSphere Application server with JDBC, J2EE Services.
- Capturing the requirements. Involved in designing and developing, coding the Templates.
- Worked with servlets and used JDBC for database connectivity to My SQL.
- Performed Unit Testing, using Junit for testing every unit.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Used Ext JS UI components to implement various functionalities, Coded for Various windows, panels, forms and tree components, adding custom event on components and implementing their listeners for operation to be performed.
- Worked with MVC architecture using spring and hibernate.
- Responsible for developing persistence and XML mapping files for hibernate.
- Written code to implement AJAX based applications is fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Created of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (J Query) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Used Mongo DB as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client-side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Participated in code reviews and used Maven for builds and GIT for source control.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Junit, JDBC Angular, java script, AJAX, HTML 5, CSS 3, JSON, bootstrap, GIT, Restful web services, Agile Methodologies.
- Involved in different software lifecycle stages like Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Involved in designing the user interface using Swings, HTML, user interactions using on My Eclipse and developed custom tags using Java Server pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) to support custom UIs.
- Developed the application and implemented DAO using Spring Framework that influences classical MVC architecture.
- Participated in analyzing the requirements and depicted them through use cases and scenarios.
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and installation of the system.
- Contributed in decision making of the software and hardware requirements and tool evaluations.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mockups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Developed a scalable and maintainable application using J2EE Framework, Hibernate, MVC Model, Struts, and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Developed front end application using Swings, JSP’s, HTML, CSS and Java script.
- Coordinated with Photoshop designers to implement mockups and the layouts of the application.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery. Get (URL, DATA, CALLBACK, TYPE) or jQuery. Ajax (options)
- Creating pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Designed frame-less web applications using CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS as per W3C Standards.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX with jQuery and JSON for quick view of related content, providing both functionality and ease of access to the user.
- Eased using JSON parse, stringy methods to create and retrieve JSON data.
- Created Oracle MySQL scripts to update data in various systems to support user request.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Eased working with the agile methodology which allows for Changes in the project, focuses on business value, focuses on users and improves quality. Got aware of Scrum methodology.