- Java/J2EE developer with 2 years of experience in designing advanced Spring Microservice applications.
- Expertise in Core Java (Java 1.8 ), and designing applications using Collection Framework, Java Servlet and JSP .
- Hybris developer with nearly 1.5 years of experience in implementing SAP Hybris Commerce Suite 6.7 for designing B2C and B2B E - Commerce based applications.
- Good exposure on the various SAP Hybris E-Commerce Suite namely HAC, Product Cockpits, CMS cockpit, backoffice, WCMS, Cronjobs, Impex Scripts.
- Extensive experience in designing Product Catalog and Content Catalog management of Data Models using Impex and backoffice customization.
- Proficient in designing custom and module generation extensions using both B2B and B2C Accelerators.
- Expert in handling out of the box Hybris accelerators in designing specific templates based on customer requirement.
- Good understanding of SOLR Search Engine in Hybris.
- Expertise in developing end to end secure application in Object Oriented Design (OOD) using design patterns, covering both client and server-side aspects, tools and technologies.
- Extensive experience with Spring Core , Spring IOC , Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC .
- Proficient in development of RESTful web services.
- Good understanding of SAP Data Hub in managing complex data information across diverse systems
- Good exposure on relational databases Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL. Hands on experience in creating tables.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently.
- Self-motivated, innovative, hardworking and flexible with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages: Java, HTML, CSS
Version Control: Git
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, NoSQL, PL/SQL
ECommerce Products: SAP Hybris Version 6 & above, SAP CRM
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot
Software Methodology: Agile
Web Services: Rest APIs
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Installed the SAP Hybris B2C Commerce Suite to setup the Hybris Cloud.
- Designed modulegen extensions for setting up the Hybris Storefront
- Involved in creating item-types of data models in items.xml page for product customization.
- Involved in creating catalogs and corresponding catalog versions for the products through backoffice and impex.
- Inserted Categories for the Product Catalog into Hybris Database using Impex.
- Combined Product Information and Digital Asset Management to design the product catalog
- Configured Price, Multimedia, Vendor data, Warehouse information and Stock-level data for products into Hybris Database using Impex.
- Configured the apparel product catalog through product cockpit.
- Designed the B2C Checkout process flow in Hybris.
- Performed Catalog Synchronization through Hybris Backoffice.
- Configured Content Catalog for the products using WCMS jargons and CMS Cockpit.
- Created menus, menu-items, page template, content slots, pages and components for content catalog using impex.
Environment: SAP HAC, Eclipse IDE.
Software Engineer Trainee
- Designed inventory reports for airline clients using Ramco Virtual works, an enterprise cloud computing platform.
- Developed database stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server to retrieve and format data.
- Performed Unit Testing and ensured timely project delivery.