- Around 9 years of experience in the salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
- Proficient in Implementation of salesforce in Force.com.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis & architectural design using Agile, Waterfall and hybrid methodologies.
- Experience in implementation of salesforce CRM for different organizations including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer portal, Partner portal, Contract Management, and Chatter.
- Hands on experience on apttus CPQ and Steel brick CPQ .
- Hands on experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Users, Custom Reports, Workflows, Email Alerts, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Page Layouts.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and Visual Force.
- Hands on experience in developing salesforce Lightening apps, Components, Controllers and Events .
- Experienced in creating Lightening pages inside Lightening Community Builder.
- Experience in working with client specific solutions likeSalesforce.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOS L and various production environments.
- Implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration , developed programmatic content in line with company business goals and customer experience objectives.
- Extensively exposed to creating Objects, Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflows, Approval Processes, Escalation Rules, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Email Services, Apex Controller classes, Batch processes, Schedulable classes, Triggers, Test classes, Data Migration activities, WSDL, Roles, Profile s and other standard functionalities
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning framework and components.
- Developed Lightning apps and components to be more interactive to end users.
- Familiar with SFDC sales policies and procedures.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API, and SOAP.
- Proficient in using meta - data migration tools like Eclipse IDE and Salesforce Apex Data Loader .
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using Change Set, ant migration tool, and Eclipse.
- Experience on working with Custom Objects, Custom fields, Pick-list, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Process, Validation Rules, custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Dashboards.
- Experienced in Web technologies - HTML, CSS, and JAVA scripts, JDK, and WSDL.
- Experienced in object-oriented programming languages - C++, JAVA.
CRM tools: Force.com, sales cloud, service cloud, Marketing cloud
Salesforce.com Development: Apex language, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers Extensions, Apex REST & SOAP web services, SOQL, SOSLVisualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers)
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports & Dashboards, Validation rules, users, roles, profilesdeployment (change sets), workflow rules, approval processsandbox refreshments, apex data loader, import wizardpackages, custom apps, custom labels, sharing settingscommunication templates
Tools /Utilities: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com ExplorerForce.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Languages: Apex, Ajax, C++, Java, JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Databases: Force.com DB, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008 , Oracle
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows XP/ VISTA/7/8/ NT/ 2000/ 2003
Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr. Salesforce Lightning Administrator/ Developer
- Worked on customizing Lightening and visual force components.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Created custom object, custom fields, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including field updates and email alerts in lightening platform
- Involved in migrating from classic to lightening by gathering all the required configurations and customizations as per business requirements by leading the roles of admin and lightening developer.
- Built Lightning controllers with the AURA framework and implemented controller logic .
- Involved in developing salesforce lightening Apps, Components, Controllers and Events .
- Created the workflows for automation of lead routing, lead escalation, alerts, and custom coaching plans.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom salesforce applications using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experienced in using Data Loader.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Lightning Process Builder and associated new actions of invoking apex classes, lightening app Builder .
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightening experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Implemented Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and enhanced functionalities to make the sales operations smoother with automation of contracting processes and reducing contract risks.
- Used salesforce Marketing Cloud (Lead Pardot ) and Marketta for marketing automation and analytics software for email, mobile, social and online marketing.
- Performed Sales Cloud configurations and used its features such as Lead Management, Email integration, Sales Forecasting, and Wave Analytics.
- Worked on Data Loading Activities using salesforce.com Import Wizard, Force.com Data Loader, Informatica Cloud, and Workbench & Data Loader.
- Deployed changes from SFDC sandbox environment to Production environment using change sets.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Lightning, Communities, Apex Language, Visualforce, Controllers, Service cloud, Web Services, REST, XML, JSON, Workflows, Approval Process, Data Loader, Java Script, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, CSS, Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Force.com Ant Migration tool, Git.
Confidential, Battle Creek, MI
Salesforce Administrator/ developer
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, and documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, Record Types, Report Types, Formula fields, Page layouts, workflow rules, tasks, Field Updates, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and to design the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Worked on customer portals and communities' administration.
- Created Lightning Components , added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Created Visualforce pages for custom login and configuration of communities.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals, and validation rules.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ configuration for quote/cash proposal.
- Implemented constant rules, conditions and price matrix and integration (bundles-standards-options).
- Created pricing constraint rules and configuration of the price book and custom coding of the web services into the pricing system for new models from internal systems etc.
- Maintained custom solution using CPQ platform for 'Order' process.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for querying the objects. Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages and worked on Apex classes , Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S . Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button .
- Designed and configured PARDOT integration with salesforce for Supply team with lightning.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups, and Queues.
- Used Salesforce Connect to access product information stored on an external system and Utilized Lightning Connect to get real time data from external system.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning (components and controllers), REST/SOAP API Web Services, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Data Migration, Pardot, SOQL, SOSL. Apttus CPQ/CLM
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services . Designed, and developed Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application and worked in improving existing Apex code.
- Created various custom objects, custom settings, custom labels, validation rules, record types, custom tabs , workflow rule and approval process including field updates and email alerts .
- Developed Visual Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created profiles and implemented object and field-level security to hide critical information.
- Used SOQL conceding the governor limits to achieve the required result.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created test classes for all the apex triggers and as well as the Visualforce pages.
- Involved in querying salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Worked with sales cloud modules such as Web-to-lead, Auto-response rules etc. on standard objects like Account, contact, lead, campaigns.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Triggers, Chatter, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sales Cloud & Service Cloud, HTML, Java Script, Apex Language, SQL, VISUAL FORCE, APEX Triggers, SOQL & SOAP, Force.com IDE, SOAP API, REST API, Windows.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Gathered user and functional system requirements via workshops, interviews and workflow storyboards and Working with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize collected requirements Customized existing Salesforce functionality according to project requirement.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Created Visualforce pages and Visualforce components to achieve custom functionality.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults based on updated.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Fargo, ND
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup and Master-detail relationships.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, and Record Types and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration, Integration and Training
- Involved in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Developed Custom Reports and Dashboards as per given requirements.
- Wrote Custom Formula fields and Validation rules.
- Created and Configured Custom objects, Custom tabs and deployed Workflows, Approval processes, Validation rules and Sharing rules to meet the requirements of the application.
- Worked on reports and dashboards to create and update the existing reports.
- Performed Administration tasks like User Management, Data Management, Creating and Managing roles and profiles.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Seibel CRM, APEX Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, and Web services, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE.
- Played an active role in the team by interacting with welfare business analyst/program specialists and converted business requirements into system requirements.
- Developed analysis level documentation such as Use Case , Business Domain Model , Activity & Sequence and Class Diagrams.
- Conducted Design reviews and Technical reviews with other project statehood Implemented Services using Core Java.
- Developed and deployed UI layer logics of sites using JSP.
- Struts (MVC) is used for implementation of business model logic.
- Worked with Struts MVC objects like Action Servlets, Controllers, and Validators, Web Application Context, Handler Mapping, Message Resource Bundles and JNDI for look-up for J2EE components.
- Developed dynamic JSP pages with Struts.
- Used built-in/custom Interceptors and Validators of Struts.
- Developed the XML data object to generate the PDF documents and other reports.
- Used Hibernate, DAO, and JDBC for data retrieval and medications from database.
- Developed JUnit Test cases for Unit Test cases and as well as System and User test scenarios
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Implemented mid-tier business services to integrate UI requests to DAO layer commands.