- Having 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Enterprise Applications in the Client/Server environment as a FULL STACK developer using Java/J2ee in Client - Server, 3-tier and n-tier applications.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specifications, code development, code integration, testing, and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design with Core Java/J2EE.
- Extensive knowledge & good experience on Java Application Development, Distributed Applications, Object Oriented Applications, and Internet/Intranet based Database Applications.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets and frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Mail, spring validation, Spring JDBC, Hibernate.
- Experience using different RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL Server) and REDIS cache.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets and frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring WS, Spring Data, Spring Mail, Spring validation, Spring JDBC, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience using Java technologies: Core Java, Multithreading, Design patterns, Collections, JDBC, JSP, JNDI, Servlet 4.0, JMS- (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ) Spring.
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, Kafka event sourcing.
- Experience using Hibernate, myBATIS or other Object Relational Mapping framework
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) (spring, Struts, ORM Frameworks).
- Experience in developing a web application using Angular 2.
- Experience using Java, Scala and Clojure to build RESTful Web Services.
- Exposure to modern software practices like PCF, TDD, CI/CD, paired programming, XP, BDD with Agile experience.
- Experience in XML, Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, and Restful and also in Apache Camel.
- Experience with PCI, PII compliance and Mutual Authentication.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast pace, Agile software development environment having close interaction with technical and product owners.
- Experience using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a few design patterns.
- Extensive knowledge of XML based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), SOA (Service oriented Architecture), Development of XSD schemas and implementing SOAP web services.
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, Struts validator framework, Hibernate and OR-mapping, spring, build tools like ANT, MAVEN and logging framework Log4J.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Database experience with knowledge of backend data stores with Postgre SQL.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle and able to write stored procedure, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like Confidential Web Sphere, Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, Jboss.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Apache Solr, Elastic Search, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DBMS like MongoDB, Coherence/Hazelcast and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using Maven, Jenkins.
- Expertise in using version control systems such as CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), Java Beans, JDBC, XML, RMI, Web Services, Multi-Threading etc
- Experience in Azure, AWS and Cloud Deployment.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3.
- Experience in using Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), 12-factor app, Microservices Architecture, API Management like APIGEE Edge.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, EMR, Cloud Formation Templates
- Strong working knowledge on Tomcat 6, Web logic 9.2 and Eclipse 3.2.
- Microservices have been built using Boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Experience in migration of Java apps to AWS cloud.
- Hands-on development of Web services in both SOAP-based and RestFul based implementations.
- Experience in creating Rest APIs in Spring Framework, Jersey, NodeJS and managing them with platforms such as WSO2, Apigee and AWS.
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL Database, MongoDB,Groovy, Grails, GORM, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, AngularJS 2+, BrowserStack, etc.
- Executing test cases and reporting defects, defining severity and priority for each defect.
- Logging defects and monitoring till closure using JIRA
- Worked with React JS components, Redux Forms, Events, Router.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services, uses SOAP, WSDL.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows XP/ Vista/7 and partially on UNIX.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
Java Technologies: JAVA BEANS, RMI, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Web services
Frameworks: MVC, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Hibernate OGM
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Confidential Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Web Technologies: HTML5/DHTML, XHTML, AJAX, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, AngularJS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/NT/vista/7, UNIX
Other Tools: Maven, Ant, Log4j, JUnit, Entity Beans, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in design phase and data modeling, interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Created components using recat.js and also created documentation for components
- Experience in using Bootstrap which can easily manipulate modal windows alerts, tooltips, scroll spy, Pop over, button, type head, etc
- Used GIRA for assigning user stories and for task runner have used Gulp.
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React-Bootstrap page.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the GIT repository.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like spring and Struts for developing industry standard web applications.
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application.
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services using spring.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services
- Used Spring Boot for the Application development.
- Implemented Active MQ to Rabbit MQ, JBoss to Tomcat and Java 6 to Java 8 migrations.
- Designed and developed a generic aggregation client SDK library, which interacts with REDIS cache and provides the short-term aggregates for incoming scoring requests.
- Involved in spring, Hibernate &JPA integration for the entire system.
- Writing the code using Lambda Expression on JDK 8 (java 1.8).
- Extensive use of HTML5 with AngularJS, JSTL, JSP and JQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client side validation.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5 and CSS.
- Build RESTful web services using Spring-WS and documented the same with Swagger.
- Involved in developing Static and Dynamic pages using JSP and Servlets.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implemented methodologies for Redis failover testing between data centers and worked with Redisson product team to resolve inability of Redisson to detect DNS active endpoint IP changes within cluster in single server mode.
- Involved in system design and development in Core Java using Collections, multithreading.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC framework like ExtJs.
- Involved in the application involving Oracle, JAXB, web service Java.
- Worked with Jenkins and Hudson for continuous Integration.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Apache Axis to extract data from databases.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented all enterprise integration patterns by using Camel.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented MicroServices Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance and used Angular JS.
- Implementing Redis caching for session management, user profiling, product and category data.
- Developed the data layer using Hibernate Persistence Framework. Created Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration files for individual modules.
- Validated Web service response using SOAP UI.
- Implemented object/relational persistence and query service using Hibernate.
- Used JSON, JQuery, and Ajax for updating the web pages.
- Used Jenkins and Maven for building application.
- Used Active MQ to communicate with controller and used service layer to implement the business logic.
- Coding to build REST MicroServices using Spring Cloud, Oracle, XSD, JSON and Spring Config.
- Involved in implementing Web Services server and client with JAX-WS Standard Implementation (SI) which provides the compile and wsdeploy tools for developing, deploying, and invoking a Web Service.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation.
Environment: Java, Angular 2, Core Java, JSP, HTML5, Struts, Spring, AngularJS, CSS, Web services, J2EE, Design Patterns, Servlets, JDK 8, Hibernate, Solr, Struts Tag Libraries/JSTL, Kafka, XML, Typescript, spring boot, Spring MVC, JQuery, UML, Jenkins, JUnit, Oracle 10g, Camel, Apache Tomcat, Redis, Log4J, CSS, Maven, ANT, Windows XP/2007.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Reviewing Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and creating Detailed Design documents for development.
- Used AWS for cloud services platform, content delivery and database storage.
- Used AWS to build Java applications that work with Amazon S3, EC2, EMR, Dynamo DB, RDS, IAM, Elastic Bean Stalk, VPC, Route 53 and SQS.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using spring and created Lambda function in AWS using Spring Framework.
- MVC framework for the back-end while the front-ends were built using the Blueprint CSS Framework and HTML along with JQuery and AngularJS framework.
- End-to-end web application development with Ruby and the Ruby on Rails.
- Wrote Rspec and Cucumber tests in the application.
- Participated actively in unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing of the system.
- Practiced Test-Driven Development with RSpec and RSpec 2 as well as Behavior Driven Development with Cucumber.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and also spring’s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Implemented the Application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Configured the Web Logic handler for the Apache Web Server to serve static files (html, images and css).
- Extensively used Spring IOC module to perform the bean dependency injection in various XML files that compose the entire web application.
- Developed various Custom DAOs using spring’s Hibernate DAO support to persist the records from suitable tables in the database.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Identifying the problem areas by using elastic search Kibana with Logstash to import .csv files. Using Solr over Lucene index provided a full text search for analysis and quantification.
- Used Core Java concepts covering Multithreading and collections.
- JQuery & Ajax are used intensely for producing responsive User Interface.
- Developed SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Worked with React JS components, Redux Forms, Events, Router.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Maintained STATES in the store and dispatched the ACTIONS using Redux.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Developed message notification system using Active MQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed Rest Services using Java, spring, Spring Boot, RESTful, JPA, Hibernate.
- Developed Servlets for Document Upload, Image Streaming and Caching the data.
- Involved in integrating spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Spring Boot Micro services were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Developed Contract first WebServices using Spring-WS to communicate with Database Tables.
- Developed functional components using different concepts of core java like Multi-threading and Collections.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Components.
- Wrote client side and server side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags and AJAX.
- Used AngularJS markup and expressions.
- Developing Spring MVC Controllers for handling of web requests from the presentation layer by use of URL Handler Mapping.
- Built MicroServices using spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Jenkins.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Implemented and integrated Spring Framework with Struts.
- Worked on Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and AOP.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Designed and coded Business Classes using Spring IOC and AOP features.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Designed and developed all components JSP, controller, spring configuration, and DAO and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Interpreted and manipulated spring and hibernate configure files.
- Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Used the JNDI for Naming and directory services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Used Core Java (Collections, Multithreading, Concurrency) while working on various applications.
- Design and developed Web services (SOAP) client using AXIS to send service requests to Web services.
- Design and Development of User Interface using Struts tag libraries
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Implementation of XSLT processing on server with JSP and WebSphere.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Data access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Façade, etc.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend.
- Using OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Develop UML diagrams like use case, sequence, class diagrams and design documents.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed the application on the application server.
Confidential, GREENE, NY
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Implementing Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in Spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the spring MVC controllers.
- Developed Client Side Validations using Java Script and server side validations using Struts validation framework.
- Extensively used the JSP in the view side of MVC.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology.
- Developed a web-based reporting for monitoring system with HTML and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Expertise in developing integration services in SOA by offering Web Services based on XML communication on SOAP Layer.
- Used the RAD for creating and deploy the application on Confidential Web sphere Application Server.
- Incorporated JUnit into the code to do the unit testing around the developed module.
- Used JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.