- Around 7 years of expertise within the IT business in computer code Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation of business software applications, Window based and Web - based environment, in Client-server architecture and Testing of Object-Oriented applications using Java.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) having thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Knowledgeable in implementing oops ideas exploitation java/j2ee technologies like Core Java (Collections, Generics and Annotations etc.), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, XML, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Hands-on experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Core (IOC Container, AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Data Access (Transactions, JDBC and ORM), Spring BOOT technologies and Struts framework.
- Experience working with SOAP and RESTful Web services
- Experienced in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model and Agile Methodology.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle 10g/11g / DB2/ MySQL/ SQL Server query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Experience in deploying the Web/Application servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBOSS Servers.
- Performed server migration using cloud services like AWS from physical to cloud environment.
- Strong knowledge about Multithreading, Collections and Exception Handling in Java.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse and Net Beans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like GIT, Subversion, and SVN.
- Developed test cases and determined application functionality using JUnit, Log4j and Mockito.
- Experienced in using build tools such as ANT, Maven and Gradle.
- Capable of Learning new technologies quickly and adapting to a new environment. Excellent Troubleshooting, Technical document writing skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills along with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical, methodical, and resourceful approach to problem-solving and decision-making; identifying and documenting root causes and counteractive actions to meet short and long-term business and system requirements.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
Java Technologies: JDBC 3.0/2.0, Servlets 2.5/2.4, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, SOAP and RESTful Web Services, JPA, EJB 3.0, Hibernate-6.
Programming Languages: Java 1.7/1.8, C++, C, PL/SQL.
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere3, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 2.0/3.0/4.0/10 , Hibernate 3. x.
IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij, NetBeans, IBM RAD.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server and MySQL.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT.
Unit Testing Tools: JUnit,UAT, Regression Test and Customer Test, Cactus
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Design Patterns: Business Delegate, Front Controller, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven, Waterfall
Platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS.
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development and Testing, followed Agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Used Java 8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters for fast performance.
- Worked with Angular 2 to develop single page applications, worked with ngrx/store for managing Angular 2.0 applications and worked with Angular 2 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext JS, Bootstrap and jQuery for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. Implemented the Project structure based on SpringMVC pattern using springboot.
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Used Spring Ribbon API to check whether the servers are up & detect those servers that are down.
- Worked with NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper.
- Developed REST based Web Services using JAX-RS and Axis to interact with backend systems
- Used Postman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVC, Spring 4Junit for testing the web services.
- Responsible for creating and designing APIs using ApigeeEdge and documented the API’s in APIGEEDeveloper portal and used as content management system (CMS).
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Used Hibernate interceptors to intercept the existing business functionality to provide extensible or add-on features. Acquired application customization using Hibernate interceptors to required tasks at different stages.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 11g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Experienced to build and configure a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data
- Used Amazon Web Services(AWS) like EC2, S3, Cloud Watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment. Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the Amazon Web Services stack.
- Used Drools as a rule engine for categorizing every business rule based on the business needs.
- Used continuous integration tool Jenkins for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by using GIT as version management.
- Used Gradle as a Build tool and retrieved all dependencies for the application.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase.
- Performed UI and front-end testing using Selenium. Developed test case and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Worked with Docker engine and Machine environments, to deploy the micro services for scalable applications and worked on creation of custom docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing the applications and IBM Web sphere server for deploying various components of application.
- Implemented in J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton and Factory.
- Implemented Spring Hystrix to enable real-time monitoring, alerting, and operational control.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat application server in development and production environment.
Environment: Java1.7/1.8, J2EE, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate, XML, Java Script, Angular2,HTML5, CSS3, Gradle, JIRA, Selenium, JAX-RS, JUnit, GIT, Oracle 11g, Tomcat Application server, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Drools, Eclipse.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential - Indianapolis, IN
- Designed and developed the UI using Swings, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, XML and jQuery.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of the application like Design, Analysis and code development.
- Involved in developing the business logic, database structure of the project and database schemas.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across different modules of the application.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Model View Controller (MVC).
- Used AJAX (jQuery) to display data using asynchronous calls.
- Deployed EJB Components (both Session and Entity Beans) in IBM Web Sphere Application Server, which encapsulate business logic and build up the model for the system.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in UI using was a part of moving the existing Angular 1.5.x component based legacy application to Angular 4 typescript.
- Developed a RESTFUL service interface using Spring MVC for applications to communicate.
- Using Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle 10g database.
- Using hibernate.config.xml file to configurations and mapping entries to access database.
- Written Unit and Integration test cases for services and ensure good code coverage.
- Involved in design & development of SQL queries, Functions and Stored procedures for performing database operations.
- Deployed application updates to AWS EC2 and monitored the load balancing of different instances and used AWS IAM for access management.
- Used elastic search for features of java API and replication.
- Involved AWS for deploying of the application.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Participated in the implementation of efforts for unit testing and code reviews.
- Worked on Rest API calls and integrated with UI.
- Used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Used GIT as version control tool.
- Implemented some Analytics services using Angular 4, where Adobe Analytics tool can track custom events, generic click events, tracking routes, form tracking, and track click events.
Confidential -Austin, TX
- Designed EJB2.1 like Stateless Session Bean for the Session Facade design pattern.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Requirements gathering, Design, Code, Integrating, and Deployment and production phases.
- Developed validations using Struts validation framework.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans to transfer calls from presentation tier to data services tier.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Service locator, Session Façade, Data Transfer Objects DTO and Data Access Objects DAO patterns.
- Used Web Services to communicate with different application.
- JAXB parser for marshaling and unmarshaling.
- Working with WSDL and SOAP messages.
- Used Hibernate3.1 to store the persistence data into the Oracle9i database.
- Used Web Sphere MQ for enterprise level messaging system.
- JMS was used to send/receive asynchronous data from various message brokers.
- Worked on Proof-of-Concept by developing the Responsive UI to render the content from the FileNet.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build the application.
- Involved in using Log4J to create log files to debug.
- Used Rational Clear case for version control.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing.
- Worked in IBM RAD 6.0 to develop complete application.
- Implemented Jakarta Struts Framework2.0 along with JSP2.0, Struts Tiles, and Struts Tag libraries to facilitate user interface design.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server6.0 (WAS).
- Involved in understanding of business requirements, design and development of the project.
- Worked closely with developers to define and configure Application Servers, Web Resources, JDBC as well as deployment of EJBs across multiple instances of WebSphere.
- Involved in the deployment of components to run Java Beans, Servlets and JSPs to be deployed on the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used different features of Struts like Validation framework and extensively used Struts Tag Library.
- Involved in creating and reviewing technical design documents.
- Used XSLT to convert XML document into HTML Page.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Involved in coding and code reviews.
- Implemented Struts framework with MVC Architecture.
- Deployed the application using WebSphere application server.
- Designed and developed front view components using HTML and JSP.
- Involved in prototyping, proof of concept, design, Interface Implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Developed UI navigation using Struts MVC architecture (JSP, JSF, tiles, JSTL, Custom Tags).
- Created services for various modules like Account (CD/Checking/Savings) Creation and Maintenance using Struts framework.
- Developed reusable utility classes in core java for validation which are used across all modules.
- Developed Java classes for implementing Business logics using EJB 3.0(Stateless session, entity, message driven beans).
- Used JNDI to support transparent access to distribute/d components, directories and services.
- Provided data persistence via Hibernate for CRUD operations in the application.
- Configured and tested the application with database server Oracle 10g.
- Used Oracle, server databases as backend applications and generated queries using Toad.
- Deployed and tested the application with servers Tomcat.
- CVS was used for the version control.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases and Peer level testing.
- Involved in bug fixing using Jira.
- Involved in developing various reusable Helper and Utility classes using Core Java, which are being used across all the modules of the application.