- Over 8+ Years of IT experience in Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance of Enterprise Applications utilizing Java/J2EE based technologies and creating Automation tools in Java and Selenium for domains such as Telecom, Health care and Financial Services.
- Highly capable in Design (OOAD) on Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Object - Oriented Analysis.
- Experienced in the functional usage of business applications using WebLogic, Web Sphere, IBM WebSphere Application and Portal Server (WAS/WPS), JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experienced in developing UML artifacts including Class Diagrams, Sequence, Activity and Deployment Diagrams.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java and various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JSTL, JavaBeans, JDBC, XML, Threads, JNDI and JMS.
- Expertise in configuring version controls like CVS, SVN, Clear Case and VSS.
- Expertise with distributed technologies like Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs)
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, and Net Beans.
- Extensively worked on designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery, D3.js, JSON and CSS.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Validators, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Security
- Extensive worked on MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Solid experience in application development as a Java/J2EE developer using Web Sphere Application Server v7.0 and WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
- Highly Experienced in Design and Development of both Rest and Soap based Webservices.
- Experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Extensive experience in developing batch jobs using open source framework like Spring Batch framework.
- Expertise in XML and schemas like XSD, DTD and parsers like JAXP (SAX & DOM) and JAXB.
- Expertise in MVC 2 Architecture using struts, spring with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Extensively worked on Java, J2EE Technologies like, Spring, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, RMI, WebSphere, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
Java/J2ee Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, JSTL, Java Beans
Web Development Technologies: JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, DOM, LDAP, HTML, CSS, DHTML, JSTL (Tag Libraries)
Design Patterns: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2.MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Objects (DAO) and Data Transfer Objects (DTO), Singleton.
Application Server: WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS 5.1
Tools: Ant, VNC, Toad, SQL Developer, Junit
Framework: Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Struts.
Web Services: Rational Rose, UML, Erwin.
SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA, JAX: WS, JAX-RS
Version Control: VSS, Clear Case, CVS, SVN
Programming Languages: Java/8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Operating Systems: UNIX, Redhat Linux, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Windows.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Programmed for various backend services using java, JDBC for accessing Oracle database for establishing and reusing database connections and write stored procedure.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Method references are used provided in Java8 to make use of methods already named.
- Designed and Developed Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services as part of the requirement.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM) and TDD Development.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Spring MVC and JSP.
- Installed, configured, and managed the servers (AWS, Linux, Apache, MySql, MongoDB, Groovy/Grails, Hudson/Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, and JUnit).
- Extensively used Core Java 8 API, Spring API in developing the business logic.
- Very capable at using AWS utilities such as EMR, S3 and Cloud watch to run and monitor Hadoop/Spark jobs on AWS.
- Used Spring Core and the Inversion of Control module of Spring framework
- Used Angular.JS 4 framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Developed applications using Angular.JS single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Developed user interface components using JSP and tag libraries.
- Extensive work with GIT for version control. Proficient with command line, source tree, and in built repository handler in Xcode.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the design and development of PL/SQL backend implementation.
- Implemented Apache Kafka to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of batch jobs, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using Angular.JS 4 for front-end development of a current web application.
- Creating REST API and Spring Batch Jobs to write/read data from Oracle.
- Developing Web Services that included developing WSDL that included document/literal as well as literal styles, and SOAP Bindings.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Importing the data into Spark from Kafka Consumer group using Spark Streaming APIs.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated.
- Designed and implemented DAO, Factory and DTO Design Patterns.
- Designing, creating database, writing DDL, DML statements and populating the Oracle database.
- Using Angular.JS factory and services for dependency injection.
- Using Eclipse as IDE for developing and debugging the application.
- Created custom readers, processors, Validators, Field Extractors for various Spring Batch application.
- Implemented DAO layer using JPA (Hibernate framework) to interact with database.
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component projects and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Performed File system management and monitoring on Hadoop log files.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Developed UNIT test cases using JUNIT and Mockito and configure through Maven surefire plugins to be part of continuous integration.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing and User acceptance testing with test cases.
Confidential, Bronx, NY
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed web application based on J2EE Spring framework, Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate.
- Participated in all phases of SDLC includes areas of requirement gathering, analysis, estimation, design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Developed web pages as per given wireframes using JSF and implemented business logic in service layer.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, procedures, function and stored procedures.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Struts, JSTL.
- Responsible for maintaining code changes in GIT with our own EDI branch.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and ANT.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern. Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the struts-config.xml.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC .
- Conducted Automation testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Used NetBeans as an IDE for developing the application.
- Used the Struts Validator Framework to validate the form data.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Implemented NO-SQL DB (Mango DB/Cassandra) to store poisoned messages.
- Built enterprise Java applications using POJOs and lightweight frameworks such as Struts and Hibernate.
- Utilized Web sockets and Node.js to provide real time support for the Matrix Portal.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push the Docker Container image to the private Docker registry.
- Designed table architecture and developed DAO layer using Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components.
- Experience in Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Persisted data from database, leveraging Hibernate and SQL Server.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MONGODB, Express JS, Angular Js and Node.js.
- Followed MVC Structure and used Angular.JS to develop Single page Application.
- Used ANT project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Used the NetBeans as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Developed Approved requirements with assign share functionality using JSP and mail notification using JMS.
- Using OOP Principles (SOLID) to satisfy the different application needs within a centralized and manageable architecture.
- Used ANT to define the dependencies / plugins and build the application.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed, coded, implemented, optimization and tested new features and modules for the derivatives system as part of an Agile team and improved automation test suites.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from Oracle database.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Designed the Front-end screens using JSP, HTML, CSS and JSON.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring IOC Container.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring for persistence layer.
- Used GIT for source code maintenance.
- Created REST web services for populating and saving data from/to database.
- Used Web services - WSDL & SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Involved in the Maintenance and Code changes from existing code, Support of the System.
- Involved in the configuration management using SVN.
- Used Jenkins and Maven scripts for automating the process of building, testing and deploying the system.
- Developed the test cases using JUnit to test.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using Spring, JSP & Java beans.
- Developed Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Created custom readers, processors, Validators, Field Extractors for various Spring Batch application.
- Used spring batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with the application.
- Integrated version controller-GIT with the spring application to connect the GIT server and managing the code.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging and exception handling.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Migrated development team from Subversion to Git version control while maintaining previous SVN history.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create single page applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Less, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Involved in developing web pages using Angular JS Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Responsible for secure batch data flow to downstream systems using Middleware Java technologies.
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React Js.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS, Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Spring framework.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, Spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Building RESTful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring-boot.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Designed and developed the new features in the existing application to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Designed and developed the user interface screens, data base design changes and changes to user access modules.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling; and VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Managed the dependency packages by NPM/Bower.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Involved with Sprint Planning, Sprint grooming, Allocation of User Stories using Jira.
. Environment: Java1.5, JSP, JDBC, Spring Core 2.0, Struts 1.2, Spring Batch, Hibernate 3.0, Design Patterns, XML, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, Weblogic 10.3, Apache Axis 1.2, ANT, Clear case, JUnit, UML, Web services, SOAP, XSLT, Jira.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed user Interfaces using JSP's to provide unique personalized look-and-feel for administrators and other users of the system.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management in different layers.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controller part of the MVC.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using DHTML, Spring Web Flow, and CSS.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server.
- Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Worked on Struts Framework components like struts-config.xml, validator-rules.xml, validation.xml, struts action classes, form-beans.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Programmed the business modules requiring interaction with the database using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed the Business logic on the web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, Service Locator and DTO design patterns.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in Design documentation and implementation.
- Developed business layer components using enterprise java beans (EJB).
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developed XMLWeb Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.