- Good understanding of functional programming - pure functions, function composition, immutable objects,
- Experience with ReactJS for creating front-end applications as reusable UI components.
- Created single page application using React-Router - Used Browser Router for Web and Native Router for mobile.
- Hands on experience with React Hooks - manipulating states in functional components
- Experience with Redux for state management and used Store, Action, Reducers, State immutability and Async actions.
- Experience in creating REST API’s using ExpressJS and used MongoDB for persistence and Redis for caching.
- Proficient in HTML5 features - Form validation, Media, Canvas, SVG, Local Storage.
- Created responsive web design using Bootstrap, Media Queries and CSS modules.
- Experience with Redux for state management and used Store, Action, Reducers, Thunk, State immutability and Async actions.
Confidential, San Jose, California
Full Stack Engineer
- Designed and developed a ReactJS web application that having front-end developed using ReactJS, back-end developed using ExpressJS and the usage of MongoDB for maintaining database.
- Completed exposure with MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and NodeJS) stack with ES6.
- Implemented the web design based on HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Contributed in the back-end of the application that interacts with the database to form the JSON structure required for Restful JSON response.
- Involved in developing the UI view pages using HTML5 semantic tags.
- Implemented CSS3 styles in order to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of the screen objects.
- Used CSS Modules for styling ReactJS applications.
- Created reusable components with ReactJS. Used JSX for markup, props and state in the components, lifecycle methods, DOM event handling and created forms.
- Used Redux for state management using Store, Actions and Reducers. Used pure functions to create reducers.
- Implemented Mongoose Schema/Model to create query, update, and delete with ExpressJS controllers.
- Extensively used Promises in NodeJS to avoid callbacks and more readable code.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Used react fragments and higher order components to render multiple elements in React components without using a wrapper element component.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
Confidential . Santa Clara, California
Front end Engineer
- Designed and developed a ReactJS web application that having front-end developed using ReactJS, back-end developed using ExpressJS and the usage of Firebase for maintaining database.
- Created ReactJS reusable components, used JSX with ES6 to define components, React-Router for creating single page application and Redux as a state management library.
- Used Bootstrap grid system and CSS3 media-queries to make the application responsive to view changes across multiple devices.
- Worked with ES5/ES6/ES7/ES8 - Promises, Modules, Arrow functions, Rest, Spread, Maps, Sets, classes, symbols, generators, iterators, async, await and patterns.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend Firebase using HTTP service to fetch JSON contract.
- Managed dependencies in the project with the help of node packaging module and used GIT for version control.
- Worked with React Router for developed Single Page Applications.
- Used React Hooks to manipulate state in functional components.
- Used form validation to handle user input and user feedbacks.
- Used React.memo() to render function components on props change.
- Designed and implemented new GUI for game app Toothymadness.
- Designed and implemented the web service support login, authentication and data visualization for user’s brushing record including average points for brushing activity analysis.
- Improved website loading time by 60%, using server-side rendering and optimization of code.
- Ensured smooth deployment of product releases and updates in conjunction with the Ops team.
- Defined technical scope of products and features in consultation with senior team members.