- 7+ years of experience in the Industry with proficiency in Development, Maintenance, Testing and Production support of n - tier applications.
- Experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, STRUTS, Hibernate, SPRING, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Programming and developing Front-end, Server-side frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge in Spring Framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience in developing Persistence layer using Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring JDBC.
- Experience working with Web Services using SOAP, Rest, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC with Axis, CXF, Jersey.
- Hands-on experience in working with XML related technologies such as DOM, SAX, XML Schema, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XSD, JDOM, JAXB, JAXP, XPATH and XQuery.
- Build and Deployed applications on Tomcat, JBoss and Weblogic Servers.
- Build and Deployed applications using tools ANT, Maven and Gradle in Jenkins, Hudson.
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder, JDeveloper, WSAD, Spring Source tool suite.
- Designed projects using OOAD concepts Java Design Patterns and UML with use cases, class diagrams, object diagrams, decomposition diagrams and state transition diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Extensive Knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL, Queries, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with CVS, SVN and GIT version control tools for code commit and update.
- Experience in the analysis of defects, tracking issues and fixing them using Enterprise Quality Center, JIRA.
- Strong working experience with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.
- Worked under Agile (XP, Scrum, TTD), RUP methodologies.
- Experienced in the development of Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and executing the test cases.
- Ability to work with Business Functions to understand Business Requirements, work under and make work flow procedures and develop technical specifications.
- Excellent Communication, Team work, inter-personnel, presentation skills and self-starter who grasps quickly and is always willing to take on a variety of tasks with progressively increasing technical complexity.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Languages: Java 8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, JSON, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
Java Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Spring
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, STS
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Github
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDBApplication Servers IBM WebSphere, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed applications using new features of Java 1.8 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, filters.
- Worked extensively in implementation of spring framework based Java application - Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring JMS etc.
- Implemented Microservice Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Using Spring-Batch to parse & push text file/csv files to Database.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA and messaging engines.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end.
- Worked on MongoDB design and indexing techniques. Implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Used Oracle12c database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented React-Redux life cycle boiler plate scripts to decrease the project duration.
- Worked on Lifecycle methods, State, Specs, Props, Routers and Events to create interactive and stateful react components.
- Utilized React-Redux Action Creators, create Store from redux library to connect reducers and containers, to update the state and virtual DOM.
- Implemented React-Express-Middleware for rending components and routing.
- Worked in ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, ReactNative concepts.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application (SPA).
- Worked with ReactJS components, Redux Forms, Events, Router and Flux concept.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Used MAVEN building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in the application servers, it is also used for Dependency management of code in the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, React JS, Microservices, JMS, WebLogic, HTML5, CSS3, MongoDB, REST, SOAP, Git, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, SQL, Oracle 12c, Windows.
Confidential, Lake Oswego, OR
- Worked in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Used Core Java Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization, I/O and Java 8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API, Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications.
- Used Micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, Dependency Injection.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Developed controllers and services for handling the requests using Spring Boot.
- Involved in creating reusable UI components to render view pages using ReactJS along with Redux.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Adapter, Service locator, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Used OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol respectively for security and authorization.
- Created Remote interfaces using SOAP web services for accessing services across multiple enterprise applications using JAX-WS.
- Used SOA, UDDI lookups and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- Involved in developing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, HTTP and WSDL.
- Consumed messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ with Beans.
- Performed deployment of applications on WebSphere Application Server 8.5.
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Designed and implemented Oracle 11g database to record the collateral securities and settlement data.
- Configured IBM WebSphere Application server and used Oracle 11g database to write complex SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Used JIRA and supporting CI/CD tools, and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC mainly in requirements gathering from rice millers.
- Creating DAO and business services for entire application.
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- This also uses restful API to render the results on desktop browser and mobile app.
- Creating entities framework using JPA and maintaining its interaction with other layer services through Spring Data JPA.
- Managing security of application through spring security
- UI screens were built using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Database schema design development and coding of DDL & DML statements, functions.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Used JDBC for database connections.
- Designed various tables required for the project using Oracle database.
- Used Oracle 10g as backend database and used SQL statements and procedures to fetch data from the database.
- Developed Business components using JavaBeans.
- Used core spring for setting dependency injection.
- Used Log4j for logging.