- Having around 7+ years of professional experience in Design, Development, Testing, Deploying of Object Oriented, and Web based Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive in all phases of software development lifecycle like Waterfall, Agile and Test Driven Development, Scrum methodologies to develop best practices for software development and implementation.
- In depth Knowledge of AWS cloud services like EC2, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Lambda and managing security groups on AWS.
- Strong experience in web technologies like HTML, CSS, XML, JSTL, JSF and creating UI using web technologies Java, Java script, J2EE, Servlets, jQuery, Ajax, JSP, Angular2/4, Node.js.
- Strong expertise and in depth knowledge in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling Developed various commands and helper classes using core Java mainly following multi - threaded concepts.
- Designed MVC design patterns for the application like Factory Pattern, Singleton, Data Access object, session Facade, Business Delegate Factory and implementing client-server business applications using MVC, SOA architecture and Micro Services.
- Solid knowledge of implementing SOAP and RESTful Web Services; experience with both top-down and bottom-up methodologies of generating WSDL file .
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Micro-Services architecture applications using Spring Boot, Restful Web Services.
- Good Experience in various open source frameworks like Hibernate and Spring including Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, and Spring AOP.
- Proficient in Database development using Oracle, My SQL Server, Postgre SQL databases using MongoDB in various projects with expertise in deploying Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Queries.
- Worked with NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB for POC purpose.
- Experience in deploying applications in various servers like WebSphere, Tomcat, Web Logic, JBOSS.
- Experience with Docker containers and created clients respective Docker images and leveraged Apache to manage Cluster hosts for Applications
- Experience in writing application by using Build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle and deploying them on servers and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Written JUNIT tests as per the use case and used Mockito framework to confirm the expected results and Developed test scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java Language.
- Experience with automated testing using Jmeter and unit testing using JUnit, developed various applications using ANT.
- Extensive experience with version control tool Git, familiar with Git Bash Commands and IDE integration.
- Hands-on experience on development tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, My Eclipse, and JDeveloper.
- Hand-on experience in different domains like finance, telecommunications, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work individually and as well as in a team environment with good team spirit.
Languages: Java, J2EE
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, Struts, Java Beans.
Microservices: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Rest
Tools & Utilities: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
AWS: EC2, S3, SDK, IAM, VPC, RDS, LAMDA
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT.
Logging Tools: Log4j, SL4J.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, WebSphere, jBoss SOAP, REST, JAXRS, JAX WS
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Gradle.
JUnit, Selenium, Karma: Jasmine
Defect Tracking Tools: Atlassian JIRA, Rally, TFS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux, iOS.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Irving, Texas.
- Engaged in all phases of SDLC in involving specifications, gathering Requirements, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining in implementing projects. functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology. Participated in Scrum related activities and daily standup meetings.
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Involved in various tasks in support of Coding and Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular 2/4 which got used in various places of application.
- Extensively used core Java concepts like Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Enhanced Legacy Applications by building new components in Angular 4 with REST wrapper around the existing Backend Java services and developed custom directives, factories and services in Angular 2.
- In the Backend, used J2EE technologies such as Spring 4.0 framework and Implemented the Spring MVC and Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection (DI). Developed our application using features Spring Boot .
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot and implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using dispatched servlet. Designed spring Boot mechanism without configuration XML's are replaced it with Java classes.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on service-oriented architecture ( SOA ) by using RESTful services.
- Developed the persistence layer using ORM tools like Hibernate Framework, Performed mappings in Hibernate files .
- Used MYSQL as the backend database and involved in design of the database schema and development of Stored Procedures.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to store claims data to do data analysis helpful for organization to monitor and analyze the claims trend .
- Written JUNIT tests as per the use case and used Mockito framework to confirm the expected results.
- Developed test scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java Language, Setting up the automatic build and deployment automation of project by using Maven .
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Involved in raising questions for business, Issue/bug tracking monitoring of work assignment in the system is done by JIRA.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Dearborn, Michigan
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development & Customization of the Application.
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) for the software development process and to produce high quality application.
- Implemented business layer of the application using Spring MVC, integrated Spring MVC with Angular 2.
- Used java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Produced SOAP web services using JAX-WS for building the business application layer.
- Developed mappings between tables and POJO using Hibernate.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented DAO pattern for accessing Oracle 11g database using connection pool.
- Developed triggers and views and wrote complex queries and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Closely associated with Cassandra DBA in implementing Cassandra data model in application environment to ensure solution is not affecting existing business as usual.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE and deployed into JBoss 6.3 Application Server.
- Managed application build using Maven. Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices by implementing the CI/CD methodologies
- Involved in the analysis and troubleshooting of issues which are tracked through VSTS. Involved with fixing the defects raised by the QA team.
Environment: JAVA 1.7, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, JAVSCRIPT, ANGULAR 2, JBOSS 6.3, SPRING MVC, SOAP, JAX-WS, HIBERNATE, ORACLE 11G, CASSANDRA DBA, JUNIT, MOCKITO, KARMA-JASMINE, MAVEN, JENKINS, GIT, VSTS, DOCKER, AWS ECS.
Confidential, Chanhassen, Minnesota.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Used Agile Model for designing, implementing and developing the Application.
- Implemented SOA architecture using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Worked on XML to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Developed generic Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery.
- Utilized Core J2EE design patterns such as Singleton and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the services.
- Created services for various modules like Account (CD/Checking/Savings) Creation and Maintenance using SPRING.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings. Used Hibernate query language.
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations.
- Worked on JPA for persisting the objects into the system.
- Developed web service components from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Published JAX-WS SOAP web service where in all the requests will be routed to this Single Point Service and based on the request they are forwarded to the corresponding legacy operations.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases and Peer level testing.
- Improved database performance by recognizing and rewriting slow queries.
- Build & Deployment in WebSphere Application Server.
- Deployment experience on the UNIX platform.
- Used CVS as version-control.
Environment: JAVA1.7, J2EE, SOA, HTML5, CSS3, JAVSCRIPT, ANGULAR JS, JPROFILER, JMS, IBM MQ SERIES, SPRING, HQL, HIBERNATE, JPA, SOAP, JAX-WS, JUNIT, DB2, IBM WEBSPHERE, UNIX, CVS, AGILE.
- Involved in agile development process following Test Driven Development Technique.
- Designing and developing Web application to generate reports using Java-J2EE technologies.
- Applied model-view-controller design pattern using JavaBeans, Swing and conducted simultaneous queries and retrievals using Java multithreading techniques.
- Implemented back-end service using Spring annotations to retrieve user data information from database.
- Involved in deployment of the application using Web Sphere that makes to change the requirements.
- Integrated the applications with soap web services.
- Design and developed different PL/SQL blocks, Stored Procedures.
- Used JDBC to connect the J2EE server with the relational database.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed ANT script for building the application.
- Involved in writing test cases using Mockito and Power Mock framework for code coverage.
- Developed and modified Servlets to accept and process request from the clients.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Designing and Development of application.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design specification using Rational Rose.
- Worked in Waterfall Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages interaction with these components.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts Model View Controller (MVC) design Pattern.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping in struts.
- Extensive use of EJBs for middle tier component to implement the business logic.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Implemented Service locator pattern to invoke EJBs through Struts.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.