- 8+ years of IT experience encompasses software design, development and maintenance of custom applications.
- Extensive knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts 1.x), spring 2.x and ORM (Hibernate 3.0) frameworks.
- Solid background in Core Java conceptslike Threads, Collections Framework, Java Reflection. And also have hands on experience in building Class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and flow charts using StarUML, Rational Rose and Visio.
- Strong database connectivity skills which includes Oracle, MYSQL, and DB2 and in programming with SQL, PL/SQL, andStored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like sql developer.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE’s like Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Visual Age Visual Studio, Xcode.
- Expertise in Server side development using Java, J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, RMI/IIOP in Windows and Unix Environments.
- Sound knowledge in developing applications using three tier architectural frameworks such as MVC (Model View Controller) like Struts, Spring framework.
- Extensive experience in developing web Applications using Struts framework implementing ActionClasses,ActionForms, DynaActionForms, Struts Validation Framework, Struts Tiles and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and also performed polymorphic associations.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers.
- Complete knowledge on Waterfall model and agile methodologies like SCRUM and KANBANstructure of software development by conducting meetings and coordinating with the team members to meet the deliverables.
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with co - workers and management.
- Good learner with quick learning skills and good team member with communication skills.
- Cohesive team worker, having strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, C, C++, PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0 & RAD 8.5, JBoss
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD, IBM RSA development IDE
Tools: Ant, Maven, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JMock, I Report
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, My SQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Mongo DB.
Frameworks: Struts, CSS Frameworks, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, SpringAccess. DAO, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
OO Modeling: UML, Rational Rose.
Version Control systems: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, Git.
- Extensively participated in the development of applications.
- Implemented agile methodology and actively participated in scrums.
- Involved in requirement gathering, Analysis and Documentation.
- Participated in change requirements and Bug fixing
- Worked closely with Business Analyst and QA.
- Extensively used STRUTS MVC Framework, EJB, open JPA, Java script, JSP, Ajax, web logic and Oracle.
- Used JSF to correct defects in application SIM.
- Primary resource to support applications - Eligibility, Loan Processing, Loan Review(Until Recent) and RPSC
- Worked with business tools such as RTC and NSD
- Actively participated in the design of applications and actively worked on designing database.
- Involved in Peer review of production data base (Oracle) scripts.
- Worked with peers to migrate legacy data.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Used Log 4J utility to generate run time logs.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade and DAO.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.5 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using Tiles, JSP, JSTL and java script, Bootstrap,Business objects developed using POJOs and data access layer using iBATIS framework.
- Created of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY .
- Implemented XSLT to traverse through XML nodes in Drools implementation code.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending mails to users about different policies.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Conducted weekly code walk through using UNIX Shell Scripts.
- I used multithreading extensively in the math engine which was rather ahead of its time: its immediate purpose was to enhance the user experience of the program by deferring lengthy calculations to background threads
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Created session EJBs that retrieved information from the Oracle database using Hibernate .
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS .
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache Axis .
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used DOJO for Ajax Support and used JSON for DOM objects
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQLstored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development ; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Maven scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
- Deployed the application on Websphere 7.0 application server.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users’ requirement.
Confidential, New York
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations, trading, portfolio, etc.
- Developed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework, Multi-Threading.
- Developed presentation layer includes UI components, validations using HTML5 , applying styles using CSS , used JQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Wrote backend scripts that performed maintenance tasks on the contract data using JDBC.
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection.
- Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Created SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data.
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Implemented search functionality, filtering, pagination using Hibernate criteria Query interfaces.
- Deployed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from back-end.
- Developed POJO for data modeling of account information, portfolio and transaction history and customized Spring Bean Factory.
- Understanding server configuration and diagnose problems in a time sensitive manner.
- Code walk through, modules integration and unit testing.
- Fix problems discovered that are within the existing system functionality (Preventive Maintenance).
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Designed use cases, sequence and class diagrams, activities, states, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Involved in the development of various front-end modules.
- Worked in deadline driven environment.
- Developing Java script modules for client side validations.
- Developed core Java backend tools.
- Developed custom tag libraries for formatting contents in JSPs.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on the server.
- Involved in the production support for the application.
- Developed various server side components using various J2EE technologies.
- Developed presentation modules using Struts framework.
- Developed various controller components using Struts framework.
- Extensively used JDBC to access the database objects.
- Extensively involved in coding of various design patterns.
Junior Java Developer
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in resolving the Design issues and other project related problems
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed the credit check module using Servlets and JSP.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module.
- CSS is used to style Web pages with user friendly guidelines.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Web Logic Application Server.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.