- About 8+ Years of experience in IT industry comprising of JAVA, Cloud Computing and AWS Engineering .
- Good knowledge of designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services ( AWS).
- Hands on Experience in AWS Cloud in various AWS Services such as RedShift, Cluster, Route53 Domain configuration.
- Hands on experience with an in - depth level of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS cloud-specific technologies like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, CloudFormation, Elastic IPs, RDS.
- Managing Amazon Web Services ( AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups, Data Pipeline and Lambda. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket .
- Experience on Relational and No SQL database like DynamoDB and MongoDB.
- Maintained the user accounts RDB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Good knowledge of other services in AWS like Cloud front, Glacier, Cloud Foundry, Cloud Trail and Simple Notification Service (SNS).
- Experience with Ansible playbooks, Ansible scripting and Ansible Tower which is the entry point for Ansible provisioning, where the automation is defined through tasks using YAML format. Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Experience in creating alarms and notifications for instances using Cloud Watch.
- Experience on Big data, Hadoop using AWS and Rabbit MQ, which are message queuing services.
- Experience in using Kafka for the installation purpose.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory.
- Experience in Core Java, Advanced Java, C, C++, C# Language like SCALA and solution Architecture.
- Experience in design and development of JUNIT test cases, load balancing and failovers with cache servers and application servers.
- Experience in using frame works like swagger, Django and server side experience like J query.
- Experience working with JAVA EE 6 compliant IDE's including Eclipse, My Eclipse 4.x, WSAD 5.x, NetBeans 6.x, wed stokes and mobile technologies like Android.
- Expertise in Hibernate , Docker , Jenkins, Azure, EMR, Apigee, Splunk, Dyna Trace Management tools and a webcommerce like ATG .
- Competence in using Java IDE tools like my Eclipse, Eclipse, STS, Net beans to develop dynamic web applications .
- Experience in RTC, RQM, RRC which are IBM Jazz platformed tools and on JBPM, JSF .
- Experience in database modules like Spark written in python .
- Expert in core java with strong understanding of Struct2, SWING, Microservices like SOA with ESB, and some XP Practices, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling and Exception handling.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Net-Beans and J-builder.
- Extensively worked on SQL Queries to retrieve the data for testing.
- Hands on Experience in UML designing Use Case diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence, Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams.
- AWS EC2 and Cloud watch services. CI/CD pipeline management through Jenkins. Automation of manual tasks using Shell scripting.
- Strong experience in TCP/IP packets, packet analyzing using snoop, tcp dump and Wire shark.
- Extensive experience in building & deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage & production servers.
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as Web Logic, J boss, Web Sphere and Apache, Tomcat.
- Experience with Node.js design and software development.
- Development web Components using JSP , Servlets and Server side components using EJB 3.0 under J2EE Environment.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX & LINUX.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, able to plan, prioritize work and meet deadlines; work well under tight deadlines.
- Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to address and work as a team on the project requirements, tasks and strong commitment to work and achieve the desired goals.
Operating Systems: Windows Server NT, 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows XP/Vista/7, RED HAT/Linux(RHEL) V5 and V6 and Centos
Cloud Technologies: AWS - EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, RDS, Auto Scaling and EMR.
Database: MySQL 5.0.2, SQL Server 2005, IBM DB2, RDS, DynamoDB, Postgre SQL
Networking: TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Cisco Routers/Switches, WAN, SMTP, LAN, FTP/TFTP.
Programming Languages& Tools: C, C++, Java, Embedded C, XML, Linux, Chef, Golang, Puppet, Ansible, Fabric, Openstalk, Jenkins, SaltStack, Scala, Release Mgmt.
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
- Integrated Amazon Cloud Watch with Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files, store them and track metrics.
- Created AWS S3 buckets, performed folder management in each bucket, Managed cloud trail logs and objects within each bucket.
- Created Highly Available Environments using Auto-Scaling, Load Balancers, and SQS.
- Created Chef Automation tools and builds, and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Using Agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments.
- Involving in design, development, testing and implementation of the process systems, working on iterative life cycles business requirements, and creating Detail Design Document.
- Performed research regarding Python Programming and its uses and efficiency
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate framework to connect to database and mapping of Java objects to database tables.
- Managed telecom applications like oss.
- Used DynamoDB and MongoDB as No Relational Databases.
- Used S3 Versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Worked and Performed Tuning and Query Optimization in AWS Redshift and microservices.
- Ability to design application on AWS taking advantage of Disaster recovery.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Implemented Chef to deploy the builds for Dev, QA and production.
- Managed build results in Jenkins and deployed using workflows.
Environment: AWS, AWS Cloud Formation Templates, DR services, Rabbit MQ, AWS RDS, AWS Cloud Watch, Ruby, Chef, Git, Oracle, Swagger, ATG, Mysql, Jira, JDK 1.6, EMR, Docker, JMS, UML, Ruby, Saltstack, Perl, Cassandra, TomcatApache Wicket, Spark, Azure, TomcatNifi, Redshift, puppet.
Confidential - Alexandria, VA
Java AWS Developer
- Created Cassandra cluster by using EC2 instances.
- Migrated Cassandra cluster from one aws account to another aws account by using Cloud Formation Templates in JSON.
- Set up an Elastic Load Balancer to balance and distribute incoming traffic to multiple servers running on EC2 instances.
- Created a Lambda function for the Cloud Formation Template.
- Created Users by using IAM and assigned some group policies to them.
- Hands on Experience on Amazon S3, EC2, VPC. Auto Scaling, Lambda, Cloud Formation, ELB, EBS.
- Hands on experience with Rundeck to run a job.
- Hands on Experience with SOAP AND REST services.
- Worked on Version control tools like GIT.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins for major releases.
- Hands on experience with Unit Testing.
- Hands on experience with Unit testing in Dev Environment.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
Environment: AWS EC2, S3, VPC, Windows 2008, SQL Server, Cloud Watch, Cloud formation, Git, ELB, Lambda, Rundeck, Red Hat Linux 5/6, Bash Scripting, Apache, Maven, Tomcat Eclipse.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
AWS /JAVA/Devops Developer
- Migrated existing on premise infrastructure into cloud using Amazon AWS and its associated Services
- Designed and deployed AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Ops works.
- Created Instances, balanced load, assigned security and managed communication between different instance.
- Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Chef.
- Automated software deployment using chef and provisioned Linux hosts.
- Managed configuration of multiple environments using SaltStack.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using chef. Defined chef server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Build and administrate Continuous Delivery pipelines using Git.
- Developed processes, tools, automation for Jenkins based software for build system and delivering
- Developed migration, plans, execute, performs and tests application workload to the cloud.
- Managed build results in Jenkins and deployed using workflows.
- Utilized Configuration Management Tool Chef & created Chef Cookbooks using recipes to automate system operations.
- Maintain and track inventory using Jenkins and set alerts when the servers are full and need
- Used Docker for making packages into images by using Build, run and test.
- Worked on Ansible, Puppet in cloud environment.
- Created individualized sites and relevant product content and Unified Multisite Architecture with ATG.
- Upgraded Environments like DEV, TEST after every minor and major releases and Infrastructure support to all environments.
- Built the application using Java and J2EE components with the help of Java Server Faces (JSF) framework.
- Involved in the development of module wise JSF configuration files, services and implementation, DAO, models, views and controllers.
- Used Webcommerce applications like ATG.
- Involved front end development with Prime Faces Sentinel 5.1, HTML5 and JSF components.
- Used JPA and MyBatis for mapping objects to the relational database.
- Involved in coding for integration of Jasper Reports with Java.
- Worked on SQL like RDS, Mysql, and no-SQL data bases like DynamoDB and
- Responsible to maintain Maven Build Scripts and tweak if changes in the requirements.
- Worked on NAGIOS script and JBOSS Drools, Python, Birt, CSS2 and 3, HTML5, Udeploy.
- Perform configuration, testing, and change control documentation for the cloud stack environment.
- Installation and development of workflows for integration and automation in the cloud-based solutions.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools like GIT
- Configuring, setting up of Tomcat, Apache, Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, HA proxy, Redis, MemcacheD, etc.
Environment: Git, Tomcat, Apache Wicket, Jenkins, Node Js, SOLR, Python, Ruby Chef, JIRA, Ubuntu, CentOS, Linux, AWS, lambda, EMR, Docker, Alfresco, JBOSS Drools, Ansible Scripting, Apache Struts, Unix, OAuth 2, Shell scripting, AWS Cloud Formation Templates, Sybase, JSF, Groovy, Perl, Cloud foundry, CI/CD, TDD, AWS-RDS, DB2, AWS Cloud Watch, Chef, Puppet.
- Designed & developed the UI Screens using Angular JS with node.js, HTML pages, CSS, spring boot framework with Apache-Maven and JAVA-J2EE technologies.
- Involved in discussions with clients to gather requirements to fulfill the objectives.
- Implemented object relational mapping using JPA and Hibernate framework.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures of the project.
- Developing and coding J2EE Components with JSP, JAVA Beans, and business objects with Hibernate.
- Developed and Deployed the Application on WebSphere using ANT build.xml script.
- Implemented Remote and Home interfaces for the Bean.
- BEA Weblogic 11g (10.3.x) was used as both the Application server in the development & production environment.
- Created Docker images.
- Used SVN, for version controlling and used Springboot.
- Developed Codes on angular Js and node Js.
- Developed Standard Images and worked on MongoDB database.
- Developed UI wireframes and worked with Gradle.
- Implemented MVC-Model 2 architecture using Struts 1.1 and other J2EE design patterns for the application development.
- Used CDR data and had telecom OSS knowledge.
- Used Spark as a Bigdata application.
- Used JSF as a feature which allows you to turn any collection of page markup into a JSF UI components.
- Developing and coding J2EE Components with JSP, Java Beans, and business objects with Hibernate.
- Developed and Deployed the Application on WebSphere using ANT build.xml script.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to execute the backend processes using Implemented Remote and Home interfaces for the Bean.
- Used JBPM as a business process manager.
- Developed Deployment descriptor using XML files.
- Developed jar file and then deployed the Bean.
- Used Eclipse develop the Application BEA WebLogic was used as both the Application server in the development & production environment.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle, specifically Agile/SCRUM.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size database using
- Used Python and Shell scripting languages.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.
- Developed Schema & Catalog loading solutions for GSA Advantage Using Hibernate O/R Mapping.
- Designed & Developed intranet applications for catalog maintenance using EJB3, JPA, Servlet, AJAX, JSF, Prime Faces 3.x technologies hosted on JBoss drools business rule Application server.
- Develop aspect to modularize crosscutting concerns like caching, logging and performance monitoring.
- Developed Order Processing using XML and OOPs and Spring.
- Generate dynamic Purchase Order PDF using Adobe PDF templates and FDF API.
- Developed asynchronous solution for Profile updates on the website using JMS technologies.
- Communicate effectively with executive stakeholders
- Participate in Requirement, Design, Development and Deployment sessions.
- Involved in the development of Controller, Service and integration layer.
- Development of test plans and test cases to test the code using JUnit.
- Performed validations using Struts Validation Framework.
- Logging, capturing, analyzing and resolving defects.
- Code Delivery and Integration with existing Code.
- Unit testing and Integration testing of the modules.
- Deploying the code into server.
- Involved in providing maintenance and support for the application.