- Experience in creation of UI components and interactive UIs using React.js
- Experience in developing Node.js applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client - side dependencies using NPM reusable
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel , WebPack , NPM etc .
- Expertise in Creating responsive web pages and Cross Browser compatibility using frameworks such as CSS and Bootstrap.
- Proficient in manipulating properties and methods of document objects and modifying attributes and values via DOM
- Knowledge in developing application functionality with core Java concepts, Servlets and Filters
- Experience in Manipulating data using CRUD operations of database and handled database access with DB2 and SQL Relational Database
- Solid experience in working with CSS Preprocessors like SASS and LESS using mixins, functions, custom grid systems following object oriented modular CSS patterns
- Working with complex CSS Layouts, Positioning, Key frame Animations and Pseudo Elements.
- Experience working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, knowledge about Profiling and Optimizing a Single Page Application.
- Well versed with multiple version control tools like GIT.
- Configured Jenkins for doing the build in all the non-production and production environments and bug tracking using JIRA and integration tool.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in enterprise at all levels.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and ReactJS .
Web Frameworks: React.js, Bootstrap
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g
Web/Application servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache, Express.js, Tomcat
Operating Systems: OSX, Win 7/8/10, Linux
IDE s: Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio, Atom, Sublime, Brackets, NetBeans
Tools and Testing Frameworks: Gulp, Bower, NPM, Webpack, Babel, JSLint, Mocha, Jasmine, Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, PLANET 9
Version Control: GIT, GITHUB
Confidential, Dallas, tx
- Involved in developing the User Interface and designing the web application that matches the requirements of the client.
- Involved in discussions with UX designer to generate the best wireframes for the application.
- Utilized HTML5 form elements and created reusable HTML templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Worked on CSS and Bootstrap to design the responsive web design using media queries and used LESS preprocessor for the extended features of CSS.
- Used React.js for creating Reusable UI components in the Application.
- Used Redux in calling API’s and Redux thunk as middleware of the application.
- Involved in implementing web pages using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM .
- Used React.js to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used React.js for search engine optimization and refresh pages with updated changes using React-State.
- Worked extensively on GIT as Version Control.
- Built backend REST API with Node.js.
- Optimized using responsive design techniques to work equally well at both full and mobile screen sizes.
- Utilized JSLint to maintain consistent styling and check for errors and coding guidelines.
- Implemented Ajax calls for triggering data from RESTful API's provided by the backend team using JSON.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review the complete explicit design with the help of HTML5 and CSS3 with the help of CSS preprocessors Less for creating clean and faster stylesheet and responsive by Bootstrap.
- Used React JS for frontend framework and Redux architecture for creating data layers for unidirectional data flow.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux.
- Implemented Redux-form. Used Synchronous and Asynchronous Validations to validate the values.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Worked on Accessibility standards and Localization.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix bugs.
- Worked closely with Engineers and product managers to create user stories and scenarios used for intuitive websites and mobile designs.
- Implemented Angular 2 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API'S using TypeScript.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, Ngif, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Used catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular 2 Application.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular and Node.js.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Used Angular 2 for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
- Developed Angular Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Build stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used TSLint tool that checks Typescript code for readability, functional errors, maintainability.
- Used package managers like Bower and NPM.
- Used Third-party API in application to add functionality of tracking.
- Involved a full complement of Express.js, Angular 2, Node.js and MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Involved in making of efficient and fast application running using Node.js Nonblocking I/O.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Experience with working in short sprints in an Agile SCRUM software development model, good understanding of Scrum processes, tools like JIRA, and artifacts like Stories, Tasks.
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle and followed the Scrum Methodology.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Worked on CVS as a version control tool.