- Having 8+ years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE.
- Designed & developed several multi - tier Web based, Standalone, Distributed, Client-Server and Multithreaded applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) mostly in cross-platform environments.
- Experience in Agile software development process, TDD and Scrum methodologies and Part of Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as part of Agile.
- Experience with Angular 4, jQuery, Bootstrap, VBScript, Perl, AJAX, Adobe Flex, Action Script, JSON, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, Tiles.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java collection, JDBC, Servlets 2.4/2.5/3.0, JSP 2.0/2.1/2.2, Struts 1.2/2.x, JSF, iBatis, JMS, JSF My Faces, JPA, JNDI, JSTL, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX RS, Spring 2.5/3.0/3.1 andHibernate 2.0/3.0/ 3.x.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Hands-on experience in Microservices developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in XML technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Expert in employment of Spring Kafka, camel and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service, implemented Kafka to load data on Hadoop File Systems, and move the same data to different data base systems.
- Extensive Experience in design patterns like MVC, Builder pattern, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Front Controller, Singleton.
- Experience with relational databases Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, My SQL.
- Experience with working on NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Mark Logic, Cassandra.
- Extensive Experience in developing persistence layer applications based on Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) between Java and Database (Oracle) using Hibernate
- Experience with Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Server, JBoss, Apache HTTP Server and IBM WebSphere.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) SQS, Lambda, Kinesis, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elasti Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experience with Docker, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers.
- Experience in creating rules using Business Rules Engines: Drools andILOG.
- Expertise in unit testing with Junit, Mockito, integration testing and automation with Selenium and CUCUMBER and experienced with Splunk tool for production support.
- Experience providing to development teams on how to track, plan and analyze using JIRA, knowledge on build tools ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tool Apache Log4j and CICD tools JENKINS, HUDSON.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN (Sub Version), Git, GitHub, Clear Case.
Programming Language: Java 1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala 2.12.1
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Bug tracking, Jenkins
Framework: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0, iBatis, Spring MVC
Database Server: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server, MS Access and MySQL, Cassandra.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAXWS, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Water: Fall, Rapid Application Development
O R Mapping: Hibernate, Spring data, JPA
Cloud Environments: Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Netflix Eureka
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI, Jasper Reports 6.0, SSRS 5.0
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Java developer/UI developer
- Used Agile methodology throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Developing web pages using Angular4 . 0 Framework and worked with various Angular JS directives and services and Filters to build the Applications.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQuery .
- Developed the Angular 4.0 components which can be reused across all over the app.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5 , CSS3 , and Ext JS framework.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Developed Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ) and managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Developed POCs for Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server and the discovery service and clients.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC , Spring IoC , Spring transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Implemented secure authentication with LDAP OAuth2 for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security .
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Used Java8 Streams, Functional Interface, Predicates to make the application perform faster.
- Developed the Application Module using several design patterns like Singleton , Factory , DAO , DTO , Business Delegate , Façade , prototype and Composite View .
- Created custom single yaml for configuring multiple profiles in various environments.
- Implemented Dynamic batch feature for batch processing with Spring batch .
- Written shell scripts to copy output files to a different location after the output files are created from spring batch.
- Developed Rest web services using Jersey framework which produces XML and JSON to perform task which leverages both web and mobile applications.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring Boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST API calls.
- Configure and deploy the application on IBM WebSphere7.0 application server.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query and Criteria interfaces.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management , Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle 11g database.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Preparing MongoDB queries for reporting and analysing production data for various applications.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins and Used Git as Version Control System and GitHub as repository.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit , Mockito environments for development and QA teams and Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring Boot, AJAX, JQuery, Angular 4, Microservices, Spring 4.1, Spring Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Netflix Eureka, Hibernate 3.x, Spring Batch, Swagger, RESTful web services, MongoDB, Oracle 11g, IBM Websphere7.0,Docker, Maven, Jenkins, Kafka, Shell Scripts, Git, GitHub, JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI, Log4j.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, testing of application using Agile methodology.
- Used AWS (Amazon Web Services) as a cloud platform to deploy the application.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2 , auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Used Amazon IAM to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users. Also, managed roles and permissions of users to AWS account through IAM.
- Utilized S3 buckets and Glacier for file storage and backup on AWS cloud.
- Utilized Amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones and assign public DNS names to Elastic Load Balancers .
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS Framework and injected generic services using Angular2 .
- Used NodeJS (Express) to create API which can provide or consume JSON.
- Integrated the IoC container of Spring Framework to handle the creation of beans, dependency injection and transaction management.
- Used Hibernate ORM to integrate with business application with Oracle Database where Hibernate template is used to implement business logic. Created a XML configuration file for Hibernate Database connectivity.
- Experience with querying on data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL ( Cassandra Query Language ).
- Consumed Web Services by implementing Spring's REST support is to make the development of RESTful Webservices.
- Using RabbitMQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for integrating applications.
- Created MULEESB artifact and configured the MULE config files and deployed .
- Created shell scripts to deploy resource bundles on different environments.
- Used Tomcat Application server to deploy the application.
- Worked with Git Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Used Maven as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Used Log4j logging framework to write Log messages with various levels for logging across the application.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins .
- Developed test cases using JUnit and JMock for unit testing as well as integration testing as part of Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application. Provided production support for the application.
- Involved in testing, debugging, bugs fixing and documentation of the system.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile methodology including team-based design and code reviews.
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis, designing, development and testing of the entire application.
- Worked on the Common UI layout for defining the Header, Footer and Menu using JSFF acelets .
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & Application Context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, and security and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the crosscutting concerns.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool to interact with the database.
- Involved in development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate query language(HQL) queries.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point to point messaging.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAP UI for testing these RESTFUL API web services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Worked with DB2 and Wrote SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, triggers, views and integrated SQL Queries into DAO.
- Built and configured MySQL databases for development and testing purposes
- Deployed the application on Tomcat Application Server, and used Log4j logging mechanism for logging.
- Used SVN for versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
- Used Jenkins for continuous ring framework artifacts and code build & deployment with Maven .
- Used JIRA for defect and issue tracking. integration/continuous deployment.
- Automated regression test cases using Selenium , and coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - design, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Developed CSS sheets for developing user aesthetic UI components.
- Developed Web applications in MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Spring IoC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed SOAP Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Developed external applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Used JMS API to access the queues, read and write the messages for processing.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer , involving EJB 3.1 annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Responsible for Oracle 10g logical and physical databases design, implementation, and maintenance
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Used CVS as version control.
- Interacted with application testers to review system defects and provided comprehensive fixes.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise JavaBean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer information.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming Web Services.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application. Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle10g to create a Database Management System.
- Used Junit for unit testing.
- Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.