- 7+ yearsof strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies in various domains like Finance/Health/Commerce/Telecom/Insurance.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multithreading etc.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Experienced in using PERL to read and write data from/to Excel, Sql Server andMySql.
- Experience in developing cross platform server side applications using Node.js BackBone.js and Angular.js.to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Experience in Web Service Technologies: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI,Apache Axis, CXF, IBM JAX-WS.
- Experience in architecting and implementing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) projects with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Integrations, BPM, BPEL and ESB using WebSphere Process Server, ESB, WebSphere Integration Developer, Data Power and WSRR.
- Expertise in XML technologies -XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBMWebSphere8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x,Oracle/BEA WebLogic 10.x/9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x,JBoss and Tomcat 8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x/3.x
- Experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD.
- Experience with major relational databases - Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, My SQL.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Aptana Studio, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD.
- Experienced in Implementing the application’s using J2EE design patterns like Singleton,DAO (Data Access Object),RDBMS.
- Expertise in design with Use Case, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools like Rational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Excellent experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Development, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java, J2EE.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB
- Experience with creating and workflows and Mappings, running jobs inInformatica 9.5/ETL.
- Knowledge on Grid Controls, Pie Charts and other Swing Components.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in testing with Junit using tools like JMeter.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- P roduction Support -Provided development (quick fixes) and technical support for complex/ critical applications. Coordinated with other teams to resolve end-user issues promptly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
: Oracle/BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0,Bug tracking,Jenkins.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis,Flex
UI Frameworks: JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD 7.x/6/x, IntelliJ, Dream viewer
Design Tools: Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe After Effect, Dreamweaver
Web Services: JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST,SOAP UI
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, AltovaXMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HtmlUnit
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL
Version Control: CVS,SVN, Rational clearcase, git
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Metadata / Reporting Tools: Jakarta POI: HSSF, MicroStrategy
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Developed the Product Builder UI screens using Angular-JS.
- Developed Angular-JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models and used HTTP service for rest service invocation.
- Creating custom use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core Angular-JS.
- Developed custom directives (for simultaneous file uploads) and created Angular JS services to consume in controllers.
- Configured routing in the single page application promoting rich user experience.
- Designed and developed the Simulator API for Amazon S3.
- Maintained AWS infrastructure and developed back end services.
- Used AWS SQS with JMSAPI for asynchronous communication by keeping messages in the Message queue.
- Developed unit testing for angular components using Mocha, Chai, Gulp, Karma, Istanbul and Protractor.
- Created custom angular filters to filter the data based on user selection in bootstrap dropdowns.
- Implemented angular form validations and used bootstrap to show error, warning and info messages
- Configured Spring security in the application with LDAPTemplate and access controls using Spring security annotations based on user roles.
- Developed SpringJerseyresources for various HTTP methods and to send the requested data in JSON format to the web interface.
- Implemented AngularJS filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jquery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Created Collections and documents and performed CRUD operations with Mongo repositories.
- Developed API using Node.js to allocate access to data in SQL, MongoDB.
- Written variety of filter queries in MongoDB to retrieve JSON data and passed to service layer.
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate and wrote Criteria, Named and HQL queries for data retrievals in the DAO layer.
- Implemented JAX Web services by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP.
- Used Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using WSDL messages, such as task details from Work distribution, Getting the status on the same, etc.
- Used Apache AXIS on Eclipse Web Tools platform for developing creating the Web Services. Integrated with Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Created Node.js Express server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from AngularJS Front End to MongoDB Back End to provide chatting service.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management and Spring Batch and scheduling for backend data processing.
- Implemented Normalization rules using regular expressions for minor parties.
- Implemented RESTFul web services API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Created features including Single Sign On with existing client website and a REST API to expose manipulation functionality to external clients using AngularJS.
- Built RESTful API server to achieve CRUD operations for posts using Jersey, JAX-RS, JSON, spring REST using MEAN stack(MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) Technologies.
- Works with business analysts and coordinates with them to make sure the data is being populated properly.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using MAVEN and Jenkins.
- Involved in working, updating and closing the tasks created in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in converting the docket conversion system is to into XML that can be loaded into the Novus system.
- Worked with WAS admin to deploy applications on Websphere Application Server.
- Involved in Parsing the HTML and ENCRYPTED Data in to readable format and generate XML.
- Used Node.js for creating event driven frameworks in scalable networks.
- Formulated template with JSON data from Rest API endpoint using AngularJS routing services and used its Cache services in it.
- Developed a modularized application using n-tier J2EE architecture, application server, spring framework , Hibernate .
- Worked with AEM team to administer environments to ensure configuration is optimized as per requirements.
- Did the application support on different environments from QA to Production.
- Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
- Involved in Writing and Executing SQL Scripts and responsible for fixing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Day to Day Scrum meetings to update and discuss issues.
- Involved in fixing the bugs biweekly iteration and publishing the Dockets to all Environments.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 4, Spring boot, Angular-JS 1.3, Node.js, Angular-UI, Jersey, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Istanbul,Gulp, Ldap, Hibernate, Agile, Websphere,Oracle11g, Unix, Eclipse, Brackets, TFS, SQL, Maven,Jenkins, Mongo DB,Webservices,JUnit.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
FullStack Java Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Involved in designing and developed presentation layer using JSF, Ajax, and JQuery and third party libraries.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Worked on writing Perl scripts covering data feed handling, implementing business logic, communicating with web-services through SOAPLite module and WSDL.
- Developed classes using core java (multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Experience in reading and writing xml reports with Perl XML modules.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Used PERL to compare multiple files, finding differences between those files and translating data in the files prior to output.
- Developed JSPs to dynamically generate HTML5 and display the data to the client side. Java Mail API was used to notify the user of the status and completion of their project.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WSWeb Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones (mobile application).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Deployed Application instance on JBoss and WebLogic Server.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed various helper classes needed using multi - threading .
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL queries
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Created and implemented demo versions of each paid application.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the BackboneJS validation CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Developed the application in python language for multiple platforms.
- Used Automated test cases using Python 2.7 in open source framework Django 1.2.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Custom Node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Consumed Web Servicesfor getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Written highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes .
- Oversaw all aspects of testing JUnit, FIT, and SIT, End to End, Regression, User acceptance and Performance.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction
- Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Configured the Web sphere application server to connect with Oracle Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ Series and JMS Queues with IBM RAD and WAS to create new connection factories and queues.
- Used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources using JMeter.
- Ensured Agile, JDE & Oracle Databases are in sync. Create & distribute weekly Reports and followed up on Change Activity; managed released documents and maintain server database.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Agile methodology for Software Development.
- Involved in design phase and data modeling, interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool.
- Added the required jar files to the application as dependencies to the pom.XML file.
- Used JSF & Struts frameworks to interact with the front end.
- Utilized Swing/JFC framework to develop client side components.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed a new CR screen from the existing screen for the LTL loads (Low Truck Load) using JSF.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Made screen changes to the existing screen for the LTL (Low Truck Load) Accessories using Struts.
- Developed desktop interface using Java Swing for maintaining and tracking products.
- Used JAX-WS to access the external web services, get the xml response and convert it back to java objects.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Working with Web admin and the admin team to configure the application on development, training, test and stress environments (Web logic server).
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 10g with JNDI data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Hibernate based persistence classes at data access tier.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validation.
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis 2.0 for publishing the WSDL.
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool.
- Creating PDF files for storing the data required for module.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts.
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the war files.
- Used Toad for the DB2 database changes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Swing/JFC, JSP, HTML, XML, Web Logic, iText, DB2, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Maven, JSTL, TOAD, DB2, Web Logic Server, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache Axis.
Confidential, Goodlettsville, TN
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements.
- Effectively participate in weekly client communications with Business Analysts.
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Developed Custom Tags to represent data in a desired unique table format and to implement paging Logic.
- Created the web application using MVC Struts framework.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Developed views and controllers for client and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented HibernateTemplate and criteria API for Queryingdatabase.
- Developed Exception handling framework and used log4J for logging.
- Developed WebServices using XML messages that use SOAP. Created WSDL and the SOAP envelope.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture.
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, HTML, JSP, JDBC, EJB, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, UNIX, Clear Case.