- Java/J2EEFullStackDeveloper with 8+ Years of experience on Enterpriseapplications, Distributed ApplicationDevelopment, Client/ServerApplications, Servletscommunication, Internet/Intranet based database applications and developing, testing and implementing application environment.
- Strong in the complete SoftwareDevelopmentLifeCycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Certified OracleJavaSE6Programmer (OCPJP6).
- Ability to assimilate new technologies very quickly and apply that knowledge to the fast growing and ever changing markets of Information Technology.
- Experience in J2EETechnologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, and JMS) and participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, AngularJS, JavaBeans and Webservices (SOAP, Rest)
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, FrontController, Factory, AbstractFactory, CommandPattern, Singleton, SessionFacade, TransferObject, BusinessDelegate and DataAccessObject etc.
- Expertise in MVCarchitectureWebFrameworkStruts2.0, Spring4.0 (DependencyInjection, DataAccessObjects, MVCFramework and SpringWebFlow) and know how to use Spring Framework in business layer for DependencyInjection, AOP, SpringMVC, transaction management and used Hibernate as a persistence layer that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- Good Exposure to ServiceOrientedArchitecture (SOA) such as WebServices and hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI registry.
Tools: & Technologies:
- ProgrammingLanguages: Java, C, VB.Net, PL/SQL.
- FrameworkandTools: Hibernate 3.0/3.2, GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Struts 2.0, Spring 3.x/4.0, iBatis 3.1.0.
- J2EETechnologies: JDBC 4.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP 1.1/2.0, EJB 3.0, JSTL 1.1, Java Beans.
- WebServices: SOAP, RESTful, Jersey.
- IDETools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Sublime Text, IntelliJ IDEA, JDeveloper, Microsoft Visual Studio, Dev C C++, Android Studio, SQL Developer.
- BuildTools: Apache Ant 1.6, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, JIRA.
- TestingTools: Junit, Mockito, Jasmine.
- WebServers: Apache Tomcat 6/7, Jetty.
- JBOSS, Web: Logic 10.3, IBM Web - Sphere.
- Oracle, MySQL, MS: SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
- DatabaseTools: SQL Plus, MySQL, SQL Developer
- Design: / Versioncontrol
- SVN, GIT, CVS, Clear Case
- OperatingSystems: Linux, UNIX, Windows NT, Windows.
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
- Used various AngularUIBootstrap components such as calendars, masks, up loaders, sliders, alerts, modaldialogs etc. for developing the UI.
- Developed REST controllers using SpringDataREST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Used RESTClient and POSTMAN to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Developed Angularcontrollers, services, filters and developedHTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using AngularUI router for various views and sub views.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on Web-Sphereserver, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJSNPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform RESTAPI calls to the backend.
- Developed Grid's used in the system using Slickgrid and created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using SpringBoot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAPUI for testing these services.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from database.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- Created various Mongo DB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used MongooseAPI to access the Mongo DB from Node JS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of ApacheLog4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for UnitTestPlan and UnitTestResults for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/over-night deliveries and QASupport.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end jQueryAjax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
Confidential, New York, NY
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React - JS , React - DOM , Bootstrap and JSX .
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify , Babilify , Browserify , Http - Fetch , Body - Parser , Express etc. To create the application.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node - JS , Express - JS , Mongoose, and Body - ParserNPM modules.
- Used SpringFramework at BusinessTier and uses spring container for initializing services and used SpringCoreAnnotations for DependencyInjection such as Bean , Component , Repository , Auto-wired etc.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed the ReactWebUI components using AtomIDE and made backend REST calls using whatwg - fetch .
- Used SpringFramework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used BootstrapCSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap .
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and HibernateCriteria .
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB's using Jenkins .
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO , Service , and Controller components using JUnit , DbUnit and SpringTestsupport .
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing , handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the DatabaseSchemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.