Certified Lead Developer//Lead Business Analyst with over 15 years of Experience in Internet - based multi-tiered systems development and financial analytics. I have broad domain experience in Financial, Retail, Supply Chain, Healthcare and Aerospace industries.
Java: J2EE, Java Web Services Developer Pack, CORBA, EJB, JMS, JTS, JNDI, Swing, JSP, Servlet, Java Speech Objects, JDBC, RMI, ADF, JSTL, ADF, Java Server Faces Websphere Portal and Webcenter Oracle Portal, Oracle ADF, Taskflows, Portlets, Jet Speed API
Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Oracle ADF, Oracle ATG, JSF
Batch: Spring Batch
C/C++: Win32 SDK, MFC, COM, ATL, Sockets, Multithreaded, CORBA (Orbix)
Markup: XML, VXML(VoiceXML), XSLT, HTML
Object Design tools: Rational Rose, TogetherJ, Design Patterns
Database management systems: MS SQL, Oracle
Speech Recognition Experience: Nuance 7.0.4, FSO 1.1, Nuance Grammar Builder, Vocalizer, Voice Web Server. Verifier 2.0
Security: Tivoli Security API Access and Identity Management.
Application Servers: Websphere, Iplanet, Weblogic, IIS, Tomcat, Jboss.
Versioning Tools: Subversion, CVS, Source Safe, Synergy, Rational Concert
Methodology: Scrum, Agile
Data Analytics: Tableau, R3
Content: Webcenter Content Repository
OS: Windows, Linux, Solaris
Development Tools: Eclipse, JDeveloper, RAD, JBuilder
Supply Chain: SAP, ERP, Project Management
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Cruise Control
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Lead Portal Developer
- I was involved in integration of the global web services for Orders, Quotes, Prices and Payments with the ATG Dynamo integration layer.
- Involved in creation of Personal, Organizational and Custom Shopping lists, Shopping basket, Order Entry, Order Status web user interface through ATG DSP tag lib and JSTL, JQuery, JSON, Apache Http Rest Client
- Worked in development of SAP compatible components using JCO - java Connector for development of the web services.
- I took part in the repository design and import of data to the ATG repositories.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining the application JBoss Servers in integration environment under Linux.
- Involved in the data feeds generation of the extract files using the Spring framework.
- 7, PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers data migration.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Designed and configured AMI to CMS business interface through MQ reply response to another financial system.
- Created a separate J2EE enterprise application with Spring 3.0,POJO, IOC, AOP, JPA which was accessing and MS SQL Server data source for interface creation.
- Worked on Web Interface for creation and update of depository financial institutions using Portlets and State pattern.
Confidential, Middletown, CT
- Responsible for developing and maintaining engine center reports and interfaces for buyers, planned activities and materials availabilities.
- Participated in writing specifications to create/design viable technical solutions
- Involved in creation of prototypes to assure business requirements have been met.
- Used Spring Framework MVC for design and development of AsBuilt application.
- Oracle Server is used as a database server, PL/SQL used for a stored procedure activated by a batch job.
- SAP connector is used to access the Data from SAP box.
- Maven 2.0 is used for building the war file.
- Plumtree, Colaboration for AsBuilt ProjectPrefrences External Portal Application
- Used LDAP security management
Confidential, Washington, PA
Senior Application Developer
- I took part in the implementation of batch job which detects all address change ( update, stop) for households and dependents .
- The purpose of this job is to forward the claims letters to the updated addresses of the members.
- Technology used for this job: PL/SQL Oracle, AUTOSYS, Secure FTP.
- An automatic JunitEE test runner which executes all unit test with a single click and an ANT script for running all Unit tests after deploy.
- Implemented a customized system is going down message in a Clustered environment through a TOPIC JMS using MDB.
- Struts framework used and the command pattern as application architecture.
- Used Tivoli Security API Access and Identity Management to determine what resources to what roles are available.
Tools: WebSphere5.1, WSAD/RAD, RequisitePro, XDE Developer, SQL Navigator, Oracle 9/10, Merant Version Manager PVCS, Axis 1.3, JDK1.4.2
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
- Designed and implemented business components Session Beans, Entity Beans CMP to Oracle and Mainframe.
- Creating Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- UML and Design Patterns.
- Used PortalUser, PortalAuth API for employee verification through the portal.
- Took part in implementing the service umbrella for the applications SUADEX, SUACTG
- Participated in the creation of prototypes to demonstrate the business requirements have been satisfied
- Refactored the Cobol control blocks to XML via DXML web service.
- Make sure the right modeling is being done, to know that qualities like performance are going to be met
- Used Together for class design and creation of the application framework.
- Wrote the applications-log webservice using JAX-RPC, Soap.
Tools: PlanetServer, IDE Sun One Studio, TogetherJ, TOAD, Ant, J2EE 1.3.1, Java WSDP 1.3, Oracle 8i, DEX, MQSeries, CVS, JBuilder
Confidential, Westbury, New York
- Front end ASP via IE, Netscape. User Interface through Palm Pilot CHTML with dynamic ASP
- C++, Multithreaded, COM access to the SQL Server managed database XML message exchange between Front End and Middleware.
- Multipoint control units: ACCORD and Radvision C++, XML API; Wrote a windows service to start the MCU, Sockets, Multithreaded
- Configuration of Gatekeeper and IP Freedom server;
Software: Visual Interdev 6.0, Visual C++ 6.0, Visual Basic 6.0, IIS 4.0, MS SQL Server 2000, Rational Rose 1998, Source Safe
- Implementation of business components J2EE, EJB JDBC: Designed the Business Components architecture Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Design patterns
- Dialogic Board T1 - IVR/VRU, developed Speech application with the following features: call flows design, VXML, Java Speech objects, Natural Language Dialogs, Speech Recognition, Text to Speech, User Verification (Voiceprint), Dynamic grammars, Transfer to a third party, Responsible for IVR system, servers configuration
Platforms: Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, Linux 7.1
Software: BEA Weblogic server (Version 6.1), JBuilder, JDK1.3, Oracle 8i, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Toad VI for Oracle Developers,Nuance 7.0.4, FSO 1, Source Safe