- Seeking a Senior Software Developer position to utilize my skills and enhance my knowledge in Java/J2EE environment.
- Software Developer with over 8 years of IT working experience in developing Enterprise applications using Java™ Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE), and related technologies
- Strong Object - oriented Design experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Solid experience of Agile, Rapid Prototyping, RUP and Test Driven Development methodologies.
- Hands on experience UML, for developing application specific Object model, Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State diagrams.
- Involved in using different Design patterns like Factory pattern, Facade pattern, DAO Pattern, Singleton pattern and MVC architectural design pattern for solving the architectural issues.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Supported the transformation of applications at different level.
- Experience with Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and EJB.
- Strong and extensive experience in using Java/J2EE (JDK, Servlets, JSP, EJB).
- Solid experience with Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JDBC, JSTL, EL.
- Solid experience in developing and deploying J2EE components using application servers like IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss, ApacheTomcat.
- Got trained on Kubernetes and advanced technologies used for Web Scraping and data mining.
- Solid experience in XML data biding using SAX/DOM Parser, XML Beans and JAXB.
- Experience in Web Services Development and SOAP using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC and JAXB.
- Worked on SSO and LDAP for single sign on applications.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployment.
- Good experience on Mainframes Systems, JMS, MDB, Middle Server MQ Series.
- Experience in Web technology such asAJAX, Java Script, JSF, CSS, HTML, Web 2.0
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, UNIX/AIX)
- Worked in Project life cycle methodology like Agile (Java Developer), DevOps.
- Hands-on experience in IDE Tools: Eclipse, RSA, WSAD, Red Hat Developer Studio.
- Solid skills in database Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL SERVER.
- Strong understanding of various Hadoop services, MapReduce and YARN architecture.
- Responsible for writing MapReduce programs.
- Experience in developing build scripts using Ant, testing using JUnit, and JMeter, logging using Log4j and version control using CVS, ClearCase.
- Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Excellent communication skills, team work ethics, quick understanding capability
Languages: C, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, UML
J2EE Technologies: EJB2.0/3.0, Java Servlets, JDBCJCA, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JSP, JSTL, JSF, JMS
Frameworks: Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, Struts, Angular JS, NodeJS, ReactJs, Ext.JS,Express JS HTML 5, DHTML, CSS, XML, JSON
Scripting Languages: jQuery, AJAX.
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, IBM RAD and NetBeans.
Database: Oracle12c/11g/10g/9i, DB2,4.x/5.x, NoSQL,MongoDB,Dynamo DB, Cassandra, MicrosoftSQLServer, MySQL
Clouds: AWS(EC2,S3,EBS, RDS, BeanStack,EFS,ECS,AMI,R53 etc.),Azure XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, XSD, XML DOM,, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
Design Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise.
VersionControlSystems: GIT, SVN, CVS, Amazon Code Commit.
Servers: Tomcat6.0/7.0/8.0,WeblogicServer 8.1/9.1/10.0/11.0 , WebSphere 7.0, JBoss AS 4.2,Wild fly and Apache AXIS
Logging Tools: Log4j, SLF4J, JDBC logger.
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant
Unit Testing: Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber
Web Services: REST, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Apache CXF
MS Office: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
Operating Systems: WindowsXP/Vista/7/8/10,RHEL6.0-7.4,Ubuntu12.0-14.0,Mac,Solaris,CentOs,AMI-Amazon Linux.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Performed Requirements Gathering and Analysis for writing project documentation such as BRD (Business Requirement Document) and FSD (Functional System Design) document.
- Involved in developing the TDD (Technical Design Document) for project components and the planning of timeline in the LUWs (Logical Unit of Work) modules.
- Design and document extensive additional application functionality using UML diagrams and utilize a phased approach for manageability and risk mitigation.
- Developed frontend for web application using Java Application framework using the HTML and JSP, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Java Script, DHTML and Ajax.
- Hands-on experience with complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, UNIX/AIX). Implemented Spring Rest API and Oauth.
- Design, build and tested Portal/JSR168 Portlet API/J2EE/EJB prototypes with Hibernate, Core Security Patterns, WebATLAS/Oracle ATLAS/Oracle application for backend integration with a variety of databases and servers, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat 5.5.15, WebSphere Commerce suite 5.1, TIM/TAM, PKI, SSO, Nessus, Fortify v4.0., SNORT.
- Responsible for the conversion of a US Customs CBP OS/390 CICS mainframe application to Java 1.4/J2EE architecture. Analyzed existing DynaComm mainframe scripts Adapted conversion methodology Developed a J2EE/EJB framework/OOAD, using JCA, WebSphere 5.0/5.1/WBI, Oracle 9i/PLSQL, Core J2EE business patterns, SAML/SSO, PKI, XML, JSF, JSP, EJB, Rational XDE/UML, WebLogic 7.0/8.1, JProbe, Jacada Integrator as the IDE's for all J2EE development/vulnerability/pen-testing, static source code analysis.
- Developed ACH application to populate and use the new DB2 tables. Use of the common DB2 database on mainframe to eliminate maintenance of Oracle database and its infrastructure.
- Used ApacheTomcat server for deployment of applications using Spring and Struts framework and data modeling using Hibernate.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Used JAX-WS SOAP for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF framework
- Designed and Built the SDLC process using Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes for machine learning applications.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins and Automation.
- Prototype designing in Java J2EE/ExtJS and Developing complex custom components and Used SOAP and Restful web services and performed Server side coding in Java.
- Developed the entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using spring framework. Used Github Version controller to maintained the versions.
- Automated Docker Image build and push to nexus using Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Spring frameworks like Spring boot, Spring MVC.
- Used Microservices with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Followed the agile software development process, using unit testing, short iterations, and close customer relationship.
- Maintenance of JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, Java J2EE, Flex, Mybatis, .NET based applications Using the build tools like Maven to build the project.
- Mentoring customer employees on Java/Ext Js/Flex Development.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring boot functionality.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Expertise in Back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java. Messaging Service (JMS), Rabbit MQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- Used software versioning and revision control system, SVN, to share and revise Drafts and Final versions of project documents (business and technical).
- Wrote complex PL/SQL quires to fetch the data from Oracle database to migrate the data from Oracle to DB2 and for purposes of generating reports.
- Worked with big data teams to move ETL tasks to Hadoop.
- Used Hive to process data and Batch data filtering. Used Spark/Impala for any other value centric data filtering.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from the client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS.
- Worked on application security using Appscan.
- Migrating an existing on- premises application to AWS.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Included security groups, network ACLs, Internet Gateways, and Elastic IP's to ensure a safe area for organization in AWS public cloud.
- Followed AGILE software development process.
Environment: Java EE, 5 Ext JS, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, Flex, CSS, Jsplumb, maven, Junit, eclipse IDE jboss dev studio.Java 1.7, Oracle 11G, MULE ESB 3.5.1/3.7.3 , ActiveMQ 5.3, JSP, JSTL, XML, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, Node JS, Salesforce, Web Logic Application Server 10.3, Docker, GitHub,Cassandra, Python, Eclipse 3.2, JUnit 3.0, Control-M 6.4.2, Firebug, Oracle, SQL Developer, Maven, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Participated in client meetings to acquire the system requirements for migrating the data along with the application changes.
- Designed full life cycle development of new web/desktop applications and modification of existing applications to add new components and features emphasizing maintainability, reliability, scalability and performance.
- As a Java Developer, Excellent in using Struts 1.x, Spring 3.x and Ibatis for persisting data and performing the backend operations.
- Designed and coded small test automation modules using python’s pexpect library.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with SpringMVC.Used Git Hub to Check-in and Checkout the code.
- Followed the agile software development process, using short iterations, and close customer relationship.
- Solid Experience in creating a Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of Kubernetes Cluster.
- Wrote the Excel parser to generate the model objects and used the velocity template framework to create the loader classes, POF objects, Spring XML files.
- Created Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence Diagram for new functionalities of Compass.
- Involved in Debugging and enhancing the code in application by using core Java programming.
- Developed detail design using the design patterns - Factory, MVC, Singleton and DAO.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.Install and Build an application on Docker image.
- Wrote the migration scripts using pl/sql, functions, procedures and views for migrating the Merrill’s CRM data into Compass CRM.
- Performed data validation testing writing complex SQL queries in Cloudera Impala
- Analyzed large data sets by running Hive queries around 15 billion records
- Involved in the Data migration testing where data moved from RDBMS Oracle to Apache Hadoop HDFS using Sqoop tool
- Consumed the data from Kafka using Apache spark.
- Extracted files from Cassandra and MongoDB through Sqoop and placed in HDFS and processed.
- Implemented generic Cache Framework using Spring and J2EE to load, update and query the caches in multi-threading environment.
- Implemented the SOAP based webservices for write service layer which connects to the existing service layers of the legacy application.
- Wrote UNIX scripts for loading and updating of caches.
- Wrote the Automated test script for replicating the data to different database in different regions to check the lag and collision among different databases.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Java Software Developer
- Organized and participated in client meetings to acquire the system requirements.
- Followed the RAD and CMMI level 3 mythologies throughout the system development.
- Coordinated with DBA, testing and CMMi team for deploying, testing and implementation of CMMi for the project.
- Server side coding in Java and Enhancing the existing components
- API security analysis and POC on Oauth 2.0-OIDC and API gateway integration for security of API calls.
- Created Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence Diagram for reporting adverse events to agents, create and maintain caper version and login module
- Wrote the migration scripts using pl/sql, functions, procedures and views for migrating the Categories, AE events, Terms, Grading for CTCAE v4.0 to follow the new MEDRA codes.
- Implemented Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session)
- Developed detail design using the design patterns -- Session Facade, Business Delegate and DAO.
- Designed an application based on J2EE architecture using Model View Controller (MVC) pattern and Struts Framework along with Struts tag libraries.
- Hands-on Experience with XML, JSON, RESTful Web Services.
- Defined Hibernate O/R mapping, develop Hibernate queries and utilized Hibernate for the data persistence.
- Used Servlets, JSPpages at the server end for providing the web-based interface.
- Developed commonly used client side validation using Java script
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous exchange of customer information among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Used Custom tags to read the common vocabulary (CDE) to display the labels and field on all the screens. The custom tag reads the definition from the xml file using SAX parser and renders it to the JSP page.
- Modified several reports in iTextand RTF format after data migration to facilitate the reports with new data.
- Tested the application and developed unit test cases using JUnit to test the functionalities of the application.
Environment: Java, Golang, apex, J2EE, ExtJS, HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Flex 3/3.6, Team Center, Flex Data services- Blaze DS, Eclipse, Flex Builder 3, Ant build, DMS (source control), JUnit, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Hibernate, JDK1.6, AJAX, JSON, Eclipse, IText, Web Services -SOAP, Web logic 10.3, UNIX, Log4J1.2.14, Servlets, CSS Style using SASS, Mule ESB, Maven3.x, CVS, JUnit, XML, JAXP, JAXB, XSLT, Putty, Apache, Python, Web logic Application Server and Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java Software Developer
- Performed Analysis on refactoring of the business classes with the Fast Path work flow.
- Created a design document by using flow diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Applied design patterns like Abstract Factory, Front Controller, Business Delegate, and DAO in designing the system.
- Followed the agile software development process, using unit testing, short iterations, and close customer relationship.
- Wrote helper classes for integrating the current business logic with the Fast Path application.
- Used Struts MVC Controller for the web tier to implement workflow of the application and developed new Action Classes which mapped to the helper actions.
- Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to DB2 tables.
- Built DAO layer to have access to data model using Hibernate DAO classes supported by Struts.
- Spring IOC module is used for dependency injection.
- Design and Implementation of Configurable UI components for the Fast Path using GXT and GWT Framework
- Used GWT widgets and components panels, Grids, layouts, binding, Forms in the development of the User Interface.
- Implemented the reusable validation framework for Fast Path UI data, required field and functional validations.
- Used GXT automatic binding to bind the UI data into the client side model objects.
- Rocket GWT package is used to send RPC call to the server. Serialized JSON objects are used in communication between server and front end.
- Marshalling and UnMarshallingof JSON Objects in the server side to pass the UI entered data to the business classes.