- Having 6+ Years of experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Ground-up understanding of a wide array of J2EE technologies such as JSP/Servlets, Spring/Hibernate frameworks.
- Extensive experience in design and architecture of J2EE based large applications and good working experience in using different modules like Spring Core, Spring Application Context, Spring MVC Framework, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring Batch and Spring Boot in Spring Framework.
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services ( SOAP and REST).
- Proficient with development of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS (Jersey framework) using both JSON and XML representations.
- Used Apache CXF for development and consumption of SOAP based web services.
- Experienced in the analysis and design of applications using OOAD techniques, Rational Rose Use Cases and Design Patterns (MVC, Singleton, and Data Access Objects ).
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, Exception Handling and Generics.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI .
- Extensive experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Developer & TOAD, Triggers with Oracle 10g /11g, and MySQL databases.
- Have knowledge on EJB, JMS, XSD, JAXB, XML and JSON.
- Expertise working on Application Servers and Web Servers like WebLogic 10.x/11.x, Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x.
- Experience working with Fitnesse, Jenkins (Hudson) for continuous integration.
- Experience in version Management tools like SVN and Git.
- Good Working Knowledge of ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Experience in developing Unit testing & Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Easy Mock and Mockito.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tools like Jasper Reports to create reports in various formats.
- Experienced in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Used Atlassian tools like JIRA, confluence and Fisheye.
- Strong Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC ) and involvement in various phases including requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and work effectively both in a group and as an individual to meet deadlines.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communicational skills.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7, Linux
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans.
Web/App . Server: Tomcat 6.0/7.0, Web Logic 10g/11g
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.1/4.x, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, ANT, AJAX, Log4J, Eclipse and TOAD.
Web-Development Technologies: JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, HTML 5, Agile Methodology, Servlets, JSTL (Tag Libraries)
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g/11g, MYSQL, SQL Server, MS Access.
Spring Modules: Core, JDBC, ORM, BATCH, BOOT
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on spring Integration and Spring boot applications.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot, Spring Integration.
- Developed a tool to display analytics related to the emails sent.
- Using Spring MVC and REST APIs for trends tool development.
- Working on spring Messaging (Queues) framework.
Environment: Java 1.8, SQL, Agile, Collections, JUnits, REST API, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Micro services, Spring Messaging, Security, Integration, JMS Queues, Topics.
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CAJava Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Using Entellitrak (MICROPACT’s BPM tool) for application development.
- Implemented the system by using Agile Development methodology.
- Involved in interaction with Business Users.
- Used Spring Boot for faster development.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling jobs for letter generation.
- Used Docx4j, mail Merge API’s for Word and Pdf letter generation.
- Implemented log4j component for enabling logging in the component.
- Involved in the development of XSD’s with other teams.
- Used Postman tool to test the web service as a client.
- Used Jasper reports for reporting in different formats.
- Used Spring Batch for job scheduling at specific intervals.
- Created and consumed RESTful web services for interaction with internal applications using Jersey framework.
- Used JUnits, Mockito framework for unit testing.
- Integrated and tested J2EE components using JUnit.
- Used Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Used SOAP UI to monitor incoming/outgoing SOAP request/response.
- Used Spring JDBC to write some DAO classes to interact with the database to access account information.
- Used Hudson for building and generating the reports on timely manner.
- Implemented standards for exception handling.
- Used Log4j for logging methodology.
- Involved in creation of deployment using GRADLE scripts.
- Application configured and deployed on Oracle WebLogic.
- Involved in code reviews, project estimates and documentation work.
- Involved in project design and maintenance of servers with client (bug fixes and updates).
Environment: Java (JDK 1.6), Spring 3.0, LOG4J, GRADLE, HTML, JUnit, Eclipse, WebLogic Server, Oracle, UNIX.
Associate Software Engineer
- Worked on ONM tool to interact between different files.
- Used Log4j for logging methodology.
- Used JUnits, Mocking for unit testing.
- Used Struts Validation Framework to validate user inputs and display error message.
- Struts Tiles is used to maintain the look and feel of pages throughout the application.
- Used Factory Pattern and coded the Bond Ladder statistics PDF creation using I text API.
- Developed XML Parsing to parse financial data files using Xerces Parser.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures and functions to retrieve data from Oracle 10g.
- Developed Unit Test Cases and Assembly Test Cases.
- Used Hudson for auto building of the project on timely basis and checking the code coverage.
- Developed data access objects using JDBC and SQL.
- Developed stored procedures, functions and SQL Queries related to Database.
- Integrated and tested J2EE components using JUnit
- Responsible for writing XML for validations.
- Involved in Coding of Enterprise Java Beans, which implements business rules, and business logic.
- Supported Maintenance’s and bug fixes.
- Participated in telecom domain training conducted by Confidential .