- Having 7.7 years of experience in IT industry in development and implementation of applications using J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Java, J2EE, Spring 3.0, Spring Boot, Struts 2.0, Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Extensive exposure to Banking and Financial Domain.
- Extensive working experience on WebSphere 6, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat servers.
- Extensive hands - on experience on CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket/Stash, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in migrating application from WAS and JBOSS server compatible code to clients customized ePaaS (enterprise cloud platform as support) platform which was built on top of Red hat PaaS.
- Experience and good knowledge on all Agile methodologies delivery.
- Excellent organizational skill with Zeal to learn new technologies.
- Good knowledge on production monitoring tools like Splunk and building alerts.
- Good analytical, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Exceptionally well organized, Strong work ethics, short learning curve and desire to achieve team objectives and goals, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- OCJP, OCWCD and Scaled Agile Frame Work certified.
Languages: JAVA, HTML, XML, WSDL
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Rest Web Services, SOAP services, Spring 3.0, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, Power Mock Junit Frame work.
Servers: WebSphere 6.0, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
Development Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, JBOSS Dev Studio, STS
Operation System: Windows, Linux
Version Controlling: SVN, GIT
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Tools: Stash, Splunk, Putty, File zilla, SOAP UI, Postman, PMD, Firebug, CD/CI, Jenkins, Data Studio, SQL developer.