- Around 4 years of Information Technology experience in Banking and HealthCare domain in creating web - based applications in Java platform with major databases.
- 3 years of experience as a trainer in core java and involved in client and server-side development.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE, Spring (IOC, MVC, JPA, DAO), Spring Boot, Hibernate and Java Web Framework along with Web Services (RESTful) and Database related technologies.
- Experience in implementing different layers of Spring MVC architecture such as Spring - Controller, service and repository classes.
- Worked extensively in implementing RESTful webservices in Microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience in using various services in Google cloud platform along with deploying the application using Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Hands on Experience in web and application servers like BEA WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries .
- Hands on experience with major relational databases - Oracle 10g/11g,PostgreSQL 10.
- Hands on experience in Junit and TestNG testing framework
- Experience in software development methodology like Waterfall Model and Agile.
Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot
Cloud: Google Cloud platform
Testing Framework: TestNG, Junit
Database Platforms: Oracle 10g, PostgreSQL 10,MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, Intelli J
Test Management Tool: Bugzilla
Version Control Tools: GitHub and Star Team
Application Servers: Bea WebLogic, Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows
Build Management Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Full stack Java Developer
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices, REST, Spring JPA (Hibernate), React, Redux, HTML 5, PostgreSQL 10, Google Cloud, Jenkins.
- Currently working in developing web application in a Microservices architecture in Spring Boot.
- Work with client directly to understand the business requirements or to discuss about the issue which I have been assigned.
- Experience in developing new REST webservices and implementing the existing webservices in Spring Framework.
- Strong experience in using Collections framework in developing the application.
- Working experience in using HTML 5 for various report generations.
- Experience in developing data access layer using Spring JPA.
- Experience in using JPA mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in the project.
- Strong experience in using RDBMS database like PostgreSQL, handled and parsed various json data in the java side.
- Experience in using Google cloud Platform in deploying the application using Jenkins and have used various services in cloud like Storage, Database, Compute Engine.
- Experience in using Jenkins to integrate the code and perform testing on it.
- Work in fast paced bi-weekly sprint environment following Agile principles and methodologies.
- Team attends daily status call to discuss about the issue and the status.
- Strictly followed Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Using GitHub as the code repository and JIRA as the issue tracking and bug reporting tool.
Environment: Web Application
Technology: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Oracle10g, Maven, Tomcat
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Developed web tier application by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection with the help of spring configuration files.
- Extensively used Exceptional Handling and Collections in the development of the application.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Involved in the understanding and designing of the complex back-end framework.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications from business analyst.
- Created unit test cases in Junit framework during development phase.