- Over 8+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive work experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation in Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iterations.
- Strong knowledge in core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, design patterns, serialization.
- Experience in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Structs framework, JDBC, Servlets 3.x.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot Actuator, Spring Batch, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix.
- Experiencein java8 features like lambda Expressions, Stream API, predicate functional interface etc.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Struts, Web Services, RESTful, JSF, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, JAXB, PL/SQL, Unix scripting.
- Expertise in Microservices developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining .
- Experience in implementing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC, AOP, MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Experienced with SQL,Triggers and Stored Procedures in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Proficient in implementation of ORM and Non-ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, iBatis.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL .
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB .
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience with CICD-ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, JENKINS, CVS, GIT, GITHUB .
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot .
- Developed permission system using Drools business rules management system.
- Expertise writing the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using Junit, Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Experience in software configuration management using GIT, CVS, SVN, Bitbucket.
Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.8 , C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, Spring Security 3.2, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Eureka, Spring AOP, Struts, Servlets, Java Swing, Applets, Spark
Application/Web servers: Oracle/BEA Weblogic 8.1/9.1/10.3 , IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , Jboss, Tomcat, Bug tracking, Jenkins, AWS (Amazon Web Services
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Version Controler: CVS, GIT, Rational Clear Case.
Cloud Environments: AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1, Jenkins
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX -WS, JAX -RPC, REST, SAX/DOM parsers, Jersey, XML, XSD
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer/Cloud developer
- Involved in analysis, design, and implementation and testing phases of SDLC through Agile Methodology .
- Involved in developing different Use cases, Sequence and Class diagrams using UML .
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Designed and develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 2.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Developed UI components using Angular 2 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Strong Experience with core java technologies like Multi-Threading, Synchronization& Exception Handling .
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Created and injected Spring Services, Controllers and DAOs to achieve Dependency Injection
- DevelopedSpring Restful/Micro services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Developed Micro services with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each micro service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Implemented REST using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP from angular JS
- Secured API's by implementing OAuth 2.0 token based authentication/authorization using Spring Security .
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Spring Boot Micro services were developed with micro services architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented swagger in project for api design, build, document, and consume RESTful Web services.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Experiencein Pivotal Cloud Foundry( PCF) architecture & design, troubleshooting issues withplatform components,&developing global/multi-regional deployment models,&patternsfor large scale model on cloud foundry.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application to assure a positive outcome using JIRA .
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management.
Environment: JAVA 8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular2, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Boo Hibernate 4.3, Mongo DB, Oracle 12c,Hadoop, Intellij IDEA, JUNIT 4.4,Type script, RESTful web services, AWS, Docker, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, OAuth 2.0, Apache Kafka, Selenium Jenkins.
Confidential - Dallas TX
Sr. Java/J2EE and Full Stack Developer
- Successfully completed the Design and Development of project modules. Interacted with end users to gather,analyse , and implemented business logic using Agile Scrum Software Development methodology.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Web Application using Client Script design technologies like JQuery as well as HTML5, CSS3, XML and used Bootstrap for creating Responsive Webpages.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from RESTful web service from consumer side using Angular.JS
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Implemented Angular JS and Node JS to create some dynamically changing websites.
- Configuring the job in Jenkins to automate the process of running the node JS test cases.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked with modules like mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB .
- Used Mongoose Connector to connect to MongoDB through Express framework.
- Developed UI components using Angular JS dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Angular JS .
- Involved in developing a Single-Page Application pages using AngularJS, REST Services.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used DevOps to refer to emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Restful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked on Initial Spring and Maven Configuration set for the Project Spring - Maven Framework.
- Created Spring Boot applications testing suite using Spring Junit plug-in and Mockito framework.
- To work on test and end-to-end environment servers, used LINUX commands to see the application Logs.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack. Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy & update the applications.Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry to host Cloud based Applications.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to role-based access controls, applying and enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces for which they have been granted access.
- Develop the micro-service in spring cloud framework to support Next generation cloud framework.
- Developed modules with spring, XML and deployed them on JBoss Application Server .
- Used Java8 Stream API for Parallel execution in the Collections framework module of core java.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Developed multiple unit and integrations tests using Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.6,HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, XML, AngularJS, Node JS, Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Multi-Threading, Hibernate 4.x, JBOSS 4.0, My SQL, Shell Scripting, Restful Services, Jenkins, Spring Pivotal Cloud Foundary, Docker, SVN, JUnit, Karma, Jasmine, Mockito, Eclipse, JIRA 5.x, Oracle 11g, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
Sr. J2EE/Java Developer
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for Filenet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- National level complex problem-solving competition, using JAVA, Data Structures and Algorithms .
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server side validations and used Ext JS, AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuerypluginsfor Drag and Drop,jqValidator,AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON.
- Developed Business components using Multithreading, Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Involved in deploying systems on AWS Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, and Cloud Formation.
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and jQuery .
- Effective use of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems, reducing time complexity and memory usage.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MongoDB, MySQL, and JIRA .
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the logs were saved in MongoDB, the GUI was created using flask, D3, jQuery table sorter.
- Implement Google Analytics for various screen, feature and service and user base tracking .
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules. .
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and also to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Developed PL-SQL store procedures to convert the data from Oracle to MongoDB.
- Worked on Design and development of RestFul APIs using Node.js and JSON .
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Application backend implemented using Node.js application server.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, UNIX, JBoss 3.0, Spring core, MongoDB, JMeter, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP Web services, Ajax, XML, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, TC Server, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, SFX, MAX, SEED.
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Participated in all phases of development, analysis, design, program analysis, programming, debugging, testing, documentation, delivery and implementation.
- Developed Spring Application using Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO.
- Created branding in the web UI front end using CSS classes.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Spring MVC, Servlets and JSP .
- Designed and developed middleware application using spring core framework.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Built html templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites.
- Extensively used spring core , Filters, servlets and server side programming.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the MongoDB
- Built html templates for high traffic and complex data driven website.
- Monitoring WebLogic/JBoss Server health and security
- We used Multithreading in this application to improve the performance.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with SQL Server.
- Error handled with Java-based Glassfish server issues, front-end WordPress issues, algorithmic bugs, and MySQL dataexceptions.
- Used automated scripts to perform routine management tasks on Web Sphere environments like Monitoring Disk Space, CPU and Memory Utilization.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
Environment: Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Glassfish Application Server, Spring DAO, Batch processing, Multithreading, JSP, Servlet, JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, MAVEN, Jenkins, Swings, Postman, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, JUnit, JMS, J2EE, Mule ESB, MongoDB.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, Views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modification to exciting database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Developed various GUI interfaces using Java AWT and Swings.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers.
- Designing and establishing the process and mapping the functional requirement to the workflow process.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements .
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server 6.0.
- Executed and coordinated the installation for the project.
Environment: Java, Jdk 1.3, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JDBC, Apache Tomcat, oracle, HTML, DHTML, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, SQL and JUnit.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the software development life cycle requirement gathering, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and front end.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Developed in C/C++ on Linux and Cross-platform systems.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Web Logic as the application server.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with MYSQL database as backend.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.