Offers over 25 years progressive advancement in Information Technology specializing as a Software Developer. Possesses broad based experience covering more than ten languages, multiple databases, and extensive experience in both Windows, Macintosh and Linux/Unix environments. Credited for exceptional ability to trouble shoot technical difficulties and resolve complex problems quickly.
Databases: Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle
Environment: s Windows, Linux, Solaris, Macintosh, Subversion
Confidential, Westerville, Ohio
- Create and update claim file imports for data from clients (ETL).
- Primarily responsible for claims and billing file import and processing.
- Design and implement a new ETL work flow framework for claims.
- Some work with invoice processing
- Administrative maintenance for system processing failures.
- Primary platforms Perl, RedHat Linux, Oracle.
Programmer Analyst/Applications Developer
Confidential, Cols, Ohio
- Create and update data file import, error checking and summary programs to allow Confidential data reporters to upload data (ETL).
- Create and update data report web pages to retrieve collected data for data reporters and internal staff.
- Primary programmer for Ohio College Opportunity Grant and Ohio Instructional Grant and FASFA processing programs.
- Created print and email notice and other supporting administrative programs for OIG and OCOG programs.
- Created programs to interface uploading/downloading and processing of files for the state OAKS system.
- Modify and update user administration interface programs for OAKS system.
- Involved with systems and data migration from Sybase 12 to Sybase 15 to Oracle, and Solaris to Linux.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Successfully contributed to the programming process used in developing GSW's Intranet resulting in enhanced performance and increased flexibility.
- Oversaw technical troubleshooting for the entire company regarding Internet usability responsible for fixing bugs in original coding, expanding the site to accommodate new information, improving backend usability, and a resolving a wide - range of technical support issues.
- Programmed an Extranet template used as a model to produce multiple sites used by the clients.
- Eliminated problems as they arose on client sites ensuring quick recovery while maintaining productivity.
- Sign in/out application that also manages temporary traffic manager assignments.
- Consultant for a client Weblogic/Intranet project.
- Upgrade/Install software on Solaris computers.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- DBA for Oracle 6 and MSSQL Server databases.
- Resolved desktop technical problems for as many as 30 employees on issues relating to both hardware and software.
- Which included, but not limited to, graphic design, video/audio production and classroom support services.
- Developed multiple large - scale programs, from inception to completion.
- Challenged to create the functionality, structure, and flow of information.
- Responsible for all programming which was completed on time and within the budgets specified.
- Totally revamped a program from Mainframe to a personal computers platform using Pascal then Authorware.
- Systems Administrator for NextStep, Amiga, Macintosh and Windows computers.
- Managed a multimedia lab that included various A/V equipment, CD burner, and film printers on a mixture of Macintosh and Windows computers.