- Over 6+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE, technologies.
- Large scale experience in working with broad range of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services and it's features like Autoscaling, AWS Storage, ELB, EBS, VPC, Security Groups, Access Control Lists (ACL), Route53, RDS, S3, IAM, SNS, SES, Cloud Watch, SNS and SQS.
- Solid Hands-on experience in end to end implementation of CI and CD (Continuous Delivery), DevOps processes using AWS Code Commit AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- Huge experience in J2EE platform including, developing both front end & back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSF, JSP, EJB, AJAX, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JDBC, Web Services.
- Used Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Microsoft Access in writing PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Involved in design, implementation and maintenance of system architectures using application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Used JDBC Template's to connect with the Oracle database.
- Used NetBeans to develop asset of modular software components.
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications and Web Service Applications using HTML 4, XHTML, CSS 2, AJAX, Object Oriented Java Script, BOOTSTRAP Framework, RESTful services, JAVA, JSP, Scala.
- Fluent in using Hibernate features such as HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria queries for effectively use of the relational Databases and prefer Second level cache (EH-Cache) to optimize performance.
- Complete understanding of the DevOps process with continuous integration using JIRA, GIT, CHEF PUPET, automation tools DOCKER container, Kubernetes.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX/DOM.
- Extensively used SVN and IBM Rational ClearCase for version control, using JUnit testing framework and comprehensive knowledge of Log4j for logging and MAVEN&ANT for project build.
- Spearheaded Application Developer conversant with developing Applications using J2EE Design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD and Altova XMLSpy.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM) Spring Microservice, JSF, Hibernate and Spring Cloud.
- Very good understanding on NOSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Expertise level knowledge in entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training.
- Experience in using JSP and Servlets to create web interfaces and integrating apache tools like Kafka.
- Experience in preparing TDD/BDD and Unit testing.
- Working with relative ease with different Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Storage, ELB, EBS, VPC, Security Groups, Access Control Lists (ACL), Route53, RDS, S3, IAM, SNS, SES, Cloud Watch and SQS.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTFUL web service where the request and get response in JSON format.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Designed and developed XML configuration-based Spring REST web services using Spring REST framework.
- Agile software development technique is using, to manage product development, understand and resolve problems daily scrum strategy is used.
- Test Driven Development method is using to achieve better understanding, high quality in minimum time, Flexibility, best functionality, productivity and error free final product.
- HTML, CSS, JQUERY and AngularJS are using to implement application, web pages for user friendly interface.
- Restful web services are used to enhance performance, scalability, JSON format and to display and change the response object in UI.
- Different CSS styles are used to achieve attractive look and user-friendly environment.
- To control visibility of data, jQuery selectors like hidden, visible are used.
- AngularJS framework is used to keep separate server-side form client side and DOM manipulation from application logic.
- Spring security is used for authentication, authorization and other security features for service layer methods.
- To provide RESTFUL web services used JAX-RS.
- Implemented JWT token instead of traditional http headers.
- Different JAX-RX annotations are used for validation, input, and mapping.
- LOG4j logging framework is used for logging errors.
- Multithreading, collection framework, generics, externalization and core java techniques are used.
- JSON objects are used to response in web page or to build client-side restful web services.
- Different OOAD Design patterns like Factory pattern, DTO are used.
- Enhanced code using functional interfaces, streams in java.
- Sequence diagrams, class diagrams are used for better understanding of architecture.
- Actively involved in spring components form object, command object, Dispatcher Servlets, controllers etc.
- Retrieve data form database using SOAP web services Apache Axis2.
- Focus on build tools like ANT and Maven.
- Jenkins and PCF used for deployments.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Implement Unit Testing codes using resolved bugs, JUnit, Eclipse debugging tool.
- Spring Configuration files contains Hibernate Session Factory, DAOs, Hibernate controller classes, mapping files, validation classes, dependencies between delegate classes, and the domain Objects.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring framework, Struts, Tomcat, SVN, HTML5, CSS, Junit, MAVEN, DB2, JQuery, GIT, Easy Mock, SOAP, Log4j, Jenkins and PCF.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Confidential, Columbus, GA
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Made use of content negotiation (XML, JSON, text/plain) using JAXB, GSON, Jackson, and XStream.
- Extensively used JMX API for management and monitoring solutions.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence in Workflow screens. Used RAD6, WSAD as IDE for development of the application. Worked with Weblogic, Tomcat as the application servers and JMS as the message Server.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest. Used Perforce as versioning system
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, JAX-RS and Restlet to call third party vendors.
- Developed the automation environment for build, deployment, and configuration of Portlets onto the IBM websphere portal server using ANT scripts, XML Access scripts and JACL scripts.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans. The business logic was written in EJB DAO classes and the service layer classes were configured in Spring-service.xml.
- Configured spring managed beans and their scopes.
- Implemented services that would route messages to different JMS queues based on message properties. These messages would be picked up by the appropriate ESB service which would in turn call the third party partner web services (both RESTful and SOAP).
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Worked on UNIX Shell scripts and Cron jobs.
- Investigate, debug and fixed potential bugs or defects in the implemented code.
- Implemented junit tests and mandated 90% min. code coverage.
- Designed builds which can grow and support builds using Gradle.
- Develop named HQL queries and Criteria queries for use in application.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Created and built project using Maven.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Configuring the service on Weblogic/WASapplication server for successful deployment • Modeled Flows with different flow state types.
- Used source control, used as plugin in eclipse.
- Involved in requirement gatherings and prototype development.
- Provide post production support for the project during business hours.
Environment: Solaris, JSP, JSF, Spring, Servlet, Hibernate, JMS, JCA, JMX, XML, CSS, XML Schema, AJAX (JQUERY, AJAX), JSON, JAXP, SAX, DOM, JAXB, Java Portlet Specifications, JAX-RPC, SAAJ, SOAP, Java script, PL/SQL, D/HTML, XHTML, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Weblogic 8.0, Oracle 9i RDBMS, Mercury Quality Center 9.0, Eclipse 3.2.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed Views and Templates with JAVA and using Spring MVC's view controller and template language for the Web application.
- Used JAVA and Apache axis to interface with the jQuery UI, Struts and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Implement features of the legacy application made in Cold Fusion.
- Worked to migrate sensitive data from a legacy cold fusion, oracle SQL stack to the industry's leading data management solution.
- Involved in the deployment of the application using JBoss, WebLogic servers.
- Developed Application servers for business solutions using Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using JAVA Graph Stream library.
- Used JAVA library Jaunt for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
- Developed single page applications using Angular.js, Implemented two-way data binding using AngularJS.
- Used JMF API to put the data as time series and tabular format for easy timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Developed a web application for developers to generate their own REST API calls in, JAVA, and Python.
- Worked with WEB API's to make calls to the web services using URLs, which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Created stored procedure, trigger on the database to provide/insert specific data from multiple tables for Web API services.
- Wrote code to support model-view-controller (MVC) pattern of JAVA Spring MVC framework in developing several modules for the application.
- Installed and configured MS SQL Server VM in Azure Database and worked on cloud services, storage accounts, service buses, event hubs, app service plans and Azure active directory and SQL Azure.
- Developed remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services.
- Used Restful APIs to access data from different suppliers.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Implemented RESTful Web-Services For sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- Involved in development of Web Services using REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in the JSON format.
- Placed data into JSON files using JAVA to test Apache websites.
- JAVA Scripts that test and return REST API calls.
- Automated creation of AWS EC2 instances (Linux and Windows), RDS Instances, ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) using AMI, Cloud Formation and Ansible Playbooks.
- Wrote a microservice to turn our main app into a SAML Service Provider so authentication could be handled by our client's systems.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Built development environment with JIRA, Git.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Designed Selenium IDE test routines for User Interface Testing of web-framework and applications.
- Persisted data from database, leveraging Hibernate and SQL Server 2008.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Involved in SDLC cycle like Analysis, Designing, developing, Testing and deploying the Enterprise applications using Java and Object-Oriented Design Patterns based on business requirements.
- Interacting with the Architect and Development Team to understand the scope of Performance Testing or creating Test Plan.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Mentored team members and offshore team and to escalate the immediate attention areas in development and testing for the time sensitive releases.
- Involved in working with technologies like Spring Framework, Hibernate and Restful Web Services in designing and development of the application.
- Worked with Spring modules like MVC, AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot.
- Performed functionality testing using JUnit.
- Design and Developing Micro Services, mock creation using Mockito J-Unit Test Cases.
- Used jQuery, AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Configured persistence-Context in Spring Framework and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with the database.
- Implemented Java APIs for retrieval and analysis on No-SQL database like Cassandra.
- Created POJO classes which are used by Data Access Object classes.
- Experience in replacing Hibernate with Native SQL Queries (JDBC) in places to handle large search.
- Produced Restful Webservices using JAX-RS and Jersey Framework.
- Executed JMS service by using Rabbit MQ and Queues for the batch processing.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC for the dependency injection for managing application dependencies.
- Implemented Microservices based Cloud Architecture utilizing Spring Boot.
- Designed and created Microservices business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring Boot.
- Developed Selenium Web Drivers Scripts to perform integration test of the application.
- Expertise in JUnit test cases with the data mocking by using Mockito for unit testing application classes.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking the bugs.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the Continuous Integration process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds.