- Strong 13+ years Application development experience in Java Technologies and Python ( communication/networking/cloud/nfv domain)
- Experience in designing & developing solution for Object Oriented, Multithreaded, High availability and Distributed applications for cloud and non cloud environment.
- Strong experience in Performance and Memory analysis of Java Application
- Strong experience in low level java programming and protocol development
- Strong hands on experience in implementing Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Facade, Service, Decorator and Factory
- Proficient in working with network traffic analyzers like Wire shark
- Experience in ANN(Artificial Neural Networks)
- Experience in Container technologies(Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in protocols and standard(SIP, TAPI, WebRTC, SNMP, TOSCA)
- Experience in developing Restful web service
- Experience in developing BPMN workflows
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Java Script)
- Experience in UI (Web and Desktop applications)
- Experience in Openstack and AWS
- Version control system (Git, Gerrit, Visual Source Safe, Sablime, Perforce and SVN) and Defect tracking systems (Jira, DDTS)
- Strong experience in Leading/Mentoring a team
- Experience of Pre - research/maintenance/enhancements projects
- Experience in design (HLD & LLD) of software products using Rational Rose, Describe and UML. Experience with producing UML output, e.g. class and sequence diagrams
- Strong understanding of AGILE and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong analytical skill with willingness to learn and innovate
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams across India, US, UK, Germany, Romania and Canada
- Fast grasping ability and continuous learning mentality to adapt to new environments and technologies quickly
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Application development: Java / Python/ Web Services/ Micro Services/ User Interface
Telecom: Unified Communication / Network Function Virtualization(NFV)/ Network Management Systems(NMS)/Cloud/Analytics/ WebRTC
Protocols: WebRTC, SIP, TAPI, CSTA, TMF, REST, SOAP, SNMP, TL1, XMPP, LDAP/RADIUS, TOSCA
Java: Core Java(With Multithreading), Web Services, JMX, Spring-MVC
UI/Scripting: Java Script, Java Swing, Python, JQuery, HTML5, JSON
Design: Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Observer, Decorator, MVC, UML
Middleware: JMS, CORBA
Tools: Eclipse, Describe, Rational Rose, optimize IT, JProfiler, MAT, Wireshark, JIRA, JUnit, Maven, Ant, PuTTY, WinSCP, Activiti
Data: MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL
Big Data/Analytics: Cassandra, JanusGraph, Gremlin
High Availability: Galera, Pacemaker
VCS: Git, Gerrit, VSS, Perforce, Subversion, Sablime
Cloud: AWS, Openstack
Container: Docker, Kubernetes
Security: OWASP, Net screen
OS: CentOS, HP-UX, UNIX, Linux, Windows
COMMERCIAL PRODUCT/SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE:
- Leading NFV orchestration development team at Bangalore center
- Designing and implementing Tosca compliance using openstack cloud and tosca-parser
- Creating BPMN workflows for service order
- Demoing customer POC
- Developing VNF analytics prototype using ANN
- Lead the development, design and maintenance of telephony related features for Telephones (Analogue/Digital/IP) supported by IP office switch.
- Lead Performance/Memory improvement task for application using JProfiler and various other tools.
- Lead the module responsible for interacting with IP Office switch using TSPI/TAPI interface and analyzing protocol packets using Wireshark.
- Designed & Implemented Rest API
- Pre-research of analyzing requirements for Android app having One-X Portal telephony features.
- Design & implementation of XMPP client for Instance Messaging & Presence integration in One-X Portal (OpenFire XMPP server).
- Proposed and implementing HTML5/WebRTC based SIP client/gateway.
- Proposed and implementing design for High Availability
- Developed prototype for integration with public cloud PBX(Zang)
Network and Security Manager
- Worked on development, design and maintenance of View/Schema based Framework, various GUI and usability related features such as Search, VPN, Attack Database, Network Policy View, Templates etc.
- Development & maintenance of component called TMF-814(CORBA based North Bound Interface).
- Development of another Confidential component called MTOSI (JMS based).
- Development & maintenance of notification services using corba notification
- Development of corba based “Corba Data Network” interface of 1350-OMS (E-OMS).E-OMS is embedded OMS of Confidential - Confidential . This interface is used to communicate between Confidential -RM & Confidential -OMS module.