- Around 8 years of software development experience using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in using JSP’s, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries, Tiles, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3 and Bootstrap4 for developing Front - end web pages.
- Developed web applications by implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Experience in building applications using like Java, spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts, Servlets, JSP.
- Strong experience in using spring models like Spring MVC, Dependency Injection, JDBC, JTA, Spring Rest, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix.
- Experience in developing Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Rest Templates.
- Implemented various design patterns like DAO, DTO, Singleton, Prototype, Service Locator, MVC.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in XML technologies like DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX and XSLT.
- Experience using SOA which include Universal Description and Discovery Integration (UDDI) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- Experience in developing and deploying the microservices applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas) .
- Experience in Amazon Web Services knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM and SNS.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the .drl (drools file), .ece (expectation files) Templates using Drools rule engine for business decision making; injecting beans into the rules engine and invoking using Rule Base Stateless Session.
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Deployed the Application in Docker container and made easily accessible at run time using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix, Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fall back method Spring Ribbon.
- Experience in Database Modeling, design and development of PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and packages in relational databases Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2000.
- Experience in managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Experience with build tools like Maven, CICD-ANT and logging tools like Log4J
- Experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine, Junit and integration testing using Selenium, Continuum, Hudson, Jenkins and Apache Camel.
- Experience in deploying application on Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic and JBoss servers.
- Experience in document preparation includes Requirement Specification, Analysis, Design Documents, Test cases and User Training Documents and Technical Help Documents.
- Experience working in SDLC methodologies like Agile Scrum, RUP and Waterfall Model
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of various domain applications on Windows and UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Test Suite, IntelliJ.
- Good experience in integration tools and frameworks like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate and standardize the enterprise application technologies
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP’s, Struts, JSF
Frameworks: Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Restful Services, Spring Boot, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Boot
Database Technologies: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Build tools: Ant, Maven
SQL Languages: SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix, Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes
App Server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Glass Fish
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test Driven Development)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented a security module in Angular 6.0 that integrates with the Spring security in the backend with Authentication and Authorization and defined various custom directives.
- Implemented Routing and HTTP modules for navigation between the components and invoking the Rest Services using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring framework for Model View Controller (MVC) and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Containers, ORM modules for migration from EJB to Spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generating reports and emails to clients.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 4.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 4 framework and Node JS.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing, implementing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC. Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed UI components using HTML5, applying styles using CSS, used Jquery to make Ajax calls.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums, Lambda expressions for array operations, collections throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Implemented Angular 4 component router for navigation and the services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views.
- Used AWS cloud watch in maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate storages.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into JBoss Application Server
- Used Drools to handle complex business rules using Rule Sets and Rule Flows.
- Integrated the Drools and JBPM to application framework, which involved dynamic creation of knowledgebase and Knowledge session.
- Defined a message store architecture necessary to support drools rule engine input processing, scalability and recovery.
- Implemented the server side RestfulWebServices functionality to support promotion and validation functionality the application to allow external applications to access the data.
- Involved in preparing the test cases using Junit and Easy mock test case and in the testing phase.
- Deployed on JBoss 7.1.0 enterprise server with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document style web services.
- Implemented transactions using XML, Web Services, Microservices, JNDI and Multithreading Executor Services.
- Designing and developed Microservices using (MEAN Stack) Node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cisco Private Cloud Open Stack Platform using Express.js.
- Working on Microservices to manage termination and methods that can produce a Future for tracking progress of one or more asynchronous tasks. Experience in Building Web Service Contracts in SOA Service Manager.
- Implemented a metrics collections for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Worked on Drools rule engine and exception rule engine for writing business rule validation.
- Used Drools decision table using excel sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Have knowledge of managing and administering NoSQL database systems using Azure table
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Drools 6.1, Rest web services, Angular4, Spring 4.x, Log4j , SpringBoot, Spring cloud, JSON, MAVEN, Intellij, Tomcat, Jenkins, MSSQL Server 2012, AWS lambda, Microservices architecture.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- To analyze the root cause for a problem raised, and provide quick solution as soon as possible.
- Used Agile Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, Hibernate and Rest web services on presentation layer, business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer.
- Used Spring configuration files, application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation
- Used Hibernate with JPA annotation and created several persistent classes.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers with annotations, validations and using model attributes to pass request from the presentation layer to helper classes in java.
- Developed and ensured service design Reference Architecture for in SOA Environment.
- Developed DAO classes with JUnit using Spring DAO package for data access manipulation.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other applications.
- Built EJB with Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ Series as JMS provider.
- Used Apache Spark jobs using Scala in test environment for faster data processing and Spark SQL for querying.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project using JIRA.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs.
- System analysis and deliver integration specification which includes interfaces exposed, technology and protocols used based on Oracle SOA suite of products mainly BPEL, Service Bus and WebLogic application server including JMS resources.
- Implementation of asynchronous workflow engine based on JMS and EJB entity bean.
- Experience in installation, configuration, Deployment and management of web and enterprise applications on BEA WebLogic Server.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Created different XML documents using XML, XSD and XSLT. Used Light DOM parser, and SAX parser for transforming the XML data.
- Oracle 11g used as backend, worked on SQL queries for persistence of Business Objects using JDO as ORM. Involved in creating different SQL scripts.
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j to trace application and GIT for version controlling.
Environment: Java, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Rest web services, Angular, Junit, Spring IOC, Spring security, Spring Batch, JQuery, Backbone JS, Handlebar JS, IBM WebSphere, Oracle, Apache-Maven, Junit, Hibernate, JMS, WebLogic, WSDL-2, HTML, XML, XST, XSLT.
Confidential, Maryland Heights, MO
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and production environments.
- Worked on Agile Development Methodology using Scrum concepts.
- Worked in developing Spring related backend services (For the flex to access the database).
- Implemented page specific controllers using Spring MVC components like @Controller, View resolver, dispatch servlet and calls respective helper classes.
- Implemented caching mechanism using Spring cache, configuration properties using EHcache.
- Implemented presentation layer of application using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Ajax calls.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management and spring AOP.
- Implemented Hibernate Entity classes that map data base tables using Hibernate annotations.
- Implemented Hibernate utility classes that used as base implementation for DAO layer.
- Implemented Hibernate second level caching at hibernate level using EHcache provider.
- Implemented Search based queries using Hibernate Criteria Query interface.
- Implemented Rest based web services, implemented security using JAX-RS annotations to handle data formats and used http methods.
- Build Maven Scripts for the application deployment and integrated with Jenkins server.
- Involved in writing test cases, implement unit test cases using Junit and mocking frameworks.
- Deployed on JBoss 7.1 enterprise server with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document literal style web services.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked in Agile Environment and Iterative Development Process using Scrum concepts.
- Developed Struts Forms, Action classes, performed action mapping using Struts Config Xml.
- Hibernate is used for ORM and perform CRUD operations with DB.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO), Front Controller and Adapter during the development of components.
- Developed and deployed Action Classes and JSP for Dynamic HTML generation.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports and tested using SOAP UI.
- Implemented stateless session beans in business processing layer.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as Un-marshalling process.
- Implemented DAO layer and mapped data base tables with Hibernate Entities using annotations
- Created inheritance mapping and integrated with Hibernate template method calls.
- Developed reports in Perl for the end users.
- Used Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation.
- Develop the Perl and Shell scripts to automate the finance billing file.
- Used SOAPUI for JAX-WS and JAX-WS API for creating XML-based web services.
- Involved in writing CSS scripts and JAVA Scripts.
- Worked on Groovy Support with Quark framework.
- Used spring JDBC to connect database for web services, Worked OnTest Driven Development.
- Deployed on JBoss enterprise servers with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document literal style web services.
- Responsible for design and development of Web Application using Struts Framework and written Action Classes, Form Bean Classes and configure the Application using Struts Configuration file.
- Did technical design to conform to STRUTS (MVC) framework.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Made use of almost all Object-Oriented concepts like Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Application and user level configurations have been maintained by using XML Files.
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
- Utilized Servlets to handle various requests from the client browser and send responses.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Designing and documenting of the stored procedures.
- Coding Test Classes using Junit for unit testing, Performed functional integration system and validation testing.
- Implemented design patterns MVC, Session Facade for developing the application.