- Full - Stack Developer with 7+years of experience in Application Development, including design and development of Projects in the areas of Java/J2EE Client and Web technologies Enterprise Applications.
- Excellent experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and Object-oriented analysis, Expertise Java Beans and design (OOAD) concepts.
- Experienced in Waterfall and Agile methodologies and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Hands on experience in Python, Django, Web Services, Java Script, Html, Css.
- Experience in developing the application with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture and Test-Driven Development.
- Good Knowledge in developing the application by using JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF.
- Proficiency in IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Solid professional coding experience in Core Java concepts, such as Multithreading, Collection Framework, Synchronization, Garbage Collection, Data Structures, I/O system with strict coding standards.
- Worked on Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySQL and DB2 Relational Database management systems.
- Expertise in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB, XSD, XML with good understanding of JAX-WSJAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues
- Good experience in implementing SOA solutions through web services using JAX-WS, SpringWS, SOAP, WSDL and RESTful services.
- Expertise in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions
- Good experience with Relational databases like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra, and Dynamo DB.
- Hands-on experience on various AWS Cloud services like EC2, Route53, EBS, Auto Scaling, VPC, Cloud Formation, S3, RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, IAM, Cloud Watch and other services of the AWS infrastructure like Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Hands on Experience in UML designing Use Case diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams with Rational Rose 4.0.
- Work experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Hudson/Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- In depth experience with PL/SQL, T-SQL DB development, Design Patterns, Agile - Scrum, XP, TDD (Test driven).
- Developed application using IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Net Beans.
- Having Good experience in developing and migrating existing application into cloud based platform like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Collaborate well with project management, business analysts, and cross functional management.
- Experience in Bug Fixing, Code Evaluation, Production Support and Maintenance of Application
- Implemented Unit Testing, Debugging, System Testing using Junit.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
Languages: Java, SQL & PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, Collections, JDBC, Multi-threading, AWT, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JNDI, Ajax, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, Custom Tags,, RMI, JCAPS, Design Patterns
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, JBoss, WebLogic, TPT, CXL.
Web services: SOAP, WSDL(JAX-WS), UDDI, REST(JAX-RS), APACHE CXF, AXIS, XFire
WebApplication Tools: XML, XSD, JMS, Servlets, JSTL, EL, Custom Tag Library, JSP, JSF, JNDI, JPA, JAXB
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Squirrel, Stored Procedures
Scripting Language: HTML5, XML(SAX, DOM), XSL/XSLT, XPATH, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, EXT JS, Angular JS
Core Expertise: Java GOF and J2EE design patterns, Core Java concepts - Collections, Java 1.5 features, Multi-threading, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency etc.
Version control Tools: CVS, SVN, IBM clear case
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control
IDEs: Spring Tool Suite, Maven, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Visual Studio.NET, Toad, Putty, JUnit, Log4j.
Testing Tools: Junit, JMeter, Quality Center, SOAPUI
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Sr Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked as a full stack developer responsible for Web, middle tier and Databases in the development of web application for Rejected Application Processing.
- Expertise on Java Portal & Portlets Development and Maintenance.
- Expertise in developing the user interface (UI) using JSP, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Object modeling using UML with Rational Rose tool, IBM RAD to create Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Designed and developed Micro Services using node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cisco Private Cloud OpenStack Platform.
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project, involve in Scrum meetings with the team members on day-to-day basis for the update on project status.
- Implemented java 8 features like Lambda expression, Streaming API and functional interface.
- Used standard J2EE design patterns and Model View Controller in application design.
- Implemented presentation layer using Spring Boot, Confidential -Query and Bootstrap.
- Implemented Java 8 features such as Streams, Lambda expressions, method and Optional Class to reduce the code size and simplify the operations.
- Used Multi-threading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions, to handle all the threads by the main thread process.
- Used spring framework to create the beans needed and injected dependency using Dependency Injection.
- Used Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, and AWS Identity).
- Developed consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- The build artifacts like wars and ears are deployed into a Weblogic app server by integrating the WLST scripts to Shell Scripts.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI’s and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Used BAMBOO for simultaneous integration and deployment for both web application and mobile application server.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Developed routing components in the application using thereact-router module for various components and views.
- Excellent understanding of Java concepts like Multithreading, String handling and implemented with JDK 1.8 features.
- Experienced in Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Used Hibernate framework for interacting with the Oracle data base for performing CURD operations.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipe line like Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises
- Designed and developed a project that reads messages from Kafka topic and applied conversation from JSON to pipe delimited String data format to be saved in OracleDB and NoSQLDB.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using RESTful services.
- Development of Spring Boot applications with micro services.
- Implemented with XML, XSLT, XPath and Web services (REST & Soap).
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into WebLogic application Server.
- Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Functions using PL/SQL, SQL Developer and used them in WEB components.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Utilized Spring core, Spring Boot, JPA, EJB3, Hibernate 3, JMS framework.
- Running Tests and writing Swagger specifications for few micro services.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on JBoss Application server.
- Installed and configured Cassandra cluster and CQL on the cluster.
- Imported data from various resources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs.
- Good Experience performing End to End Automation using REST Assured for backend applications and Protractor and Selenium for front Applications.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring, java 1.8, AWS, JPA, Java Script, ReactJS, React Flux, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, GIT, JSON, Angular 2, Groovy, Hibernate, DB2, DB2Connect, Gradle, Junit, EasyMock, NodeJS, Firebug, Cloud Services, Oracle Jersey, Apache CXF, Grunt, Selenium, HttpUnit, SoapUI, EclEmma, Sonar Lint, JQueryUI, Themeroller, BackboneJS, JBoss.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Sr FullStack Confidential ava/J2EE Developer
- Experience with using tools such as Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Git, and Jira.
- Designed, implemented, and coded Restful Web Services with JSON formatted messages running on a Confidential -Boss Web Server to create, modify, delete.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring’s IOC features for bean management.
- Good knowledge in Implementing the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM 4.3.0. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- To meet scale and availability requirements, we selected Apache Cassandra for Cassandra's master less architecture, ability to easily and quickly scale horizontally to meet their growing data store needs.
- Implemented and administered Data center Cassandra Clusters based on the knowledge of architecture and data modeling for Cassandra applications. Developed DAO classes with JUnit using Spring DAO package for data access and data manipulation.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, DAO, and Session Façade.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, SOA, WSDL Spring MVC and developed DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design) to communicate with Active Directory application using Restful API.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Used IntelliJ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Created SOAP/XML and REST/JSON Java Clients to test the Web Services developed and sent the payload data from a property file.
- Implemented Web Applications using JSF, EJB3, Hibernate 3, JSP, Servlets, and client side validations using Java Script.
- Created test harness and automated them using Java, Selenium, ant for data reporting consoles.
- Used UNIX/LINUX command level, and Shell Scripting
- Used Node.js to develop the back-end components, connect the application with the other web services.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS (2.0), React.js, and Confidential -Query.
- Involved in document analysis such as Use Case Documents and preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Used Maven to automate the build and deployment process.
- Developed test cases using JUNIT, and followed test first development.
- Assisted QA team in Test cases preparation and fixed bugs.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring 4.1(DI, MVC, Tran Management, Integration, AOP, Boot), Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Webservices, JAX-WS Webservices, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, JQuery 1.9, JQueryUI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 12.1, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, PMD, AWS EC2, IAM, NodeJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Hudson, Junit 4.1, JIRA, Rally.
Confidential, Wixom, MI
Sr. Fullstack Java/J2EE Developer
- As a Senior J2EE Developer assisted my team in developing two different Web-based applications
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Developed Model pop-ups with Angular JS for responsive web design on mobile devices.
- Wrote Rest services to feed data to an application with AngularJS framework.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node JS, Backbone JS.
- Good experience in React js in creating simple UI components that can be added to existing apps.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, Spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Used Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and JAX-WS programming model.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis, which helped communicating through different modules of the application.
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSY tool.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables in Oracle.
- Uses Second Level Cache to enhance performance and Proper Memory Management.
- Database development required creation of new tables, SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Junit.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, JDBC.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Used different patterns like SOA, MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton.
- Directly worked with Business Analysts and SMEs to gather requirements from the customer
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate in secondary project, involved in developing Programmatic transactions using Hibernate.
- Worked on integration modules, BPEL business objects, Business Rules, Invoking Human tasks, deploying into WebSphere Process Server and tested using Business Process Choreographer.
- Experience with eclipse plug-ins like Find Bugs, Check Style
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Involved in the loan details Presentation module.
- Involved in the implementation of the Service Locator, Business Delegate and the Session Façade design pattern for the enterprises level functionality.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action and Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate class.
- Used Struts Validation framework for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Designed and delivered innovative transparent cryptography layer for Dojo SQL using AES 256-bit encryption, protecting stolen laptops from having their offline data compromised.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL queries. And used DB2 stored procedure, functions, triggers, cursors, objects, sequences etc.
- Used Crystal Report tools to generate data sources.
- Application development using N-tiered client/server development.
- Implemented Rational Unified Process (RUP) for software development process
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Written JUnit test cases for Business Objects, and prepared code documentation for future and upgrades.
- Written build xml file for ANT scripting.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts 2.0, JSF components, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Web Sphere Application server, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, DOJO, Ant 1.5, SOA, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, SOAP UI, JAX RS, JERSEY, Windows XP.