- Senior J2EE Developer with 8 years of professional IT experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and production support of applications using Java and J2EE.
- Expertise in design and development of various web based, enterprise applications, networking systems and N - Tier architecture applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JSF, Web services (Axis2, JAXB) and AJAX.
- Strong experience in building web application using various Spring Framework features like Spring Ioc, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Experience in developing projects based on Restful Webservices and SOAP based Webservices using Apache CXF, WSDL.
- Experienced in creating and consuming both Restful and Soap based Webservices.
- Strong programming skills using Java 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5/1.4 , Struts2, Spring3.x, JSF2.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate3.2/2.x, JPA 2, JTA, JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JSTL, JDBC. Proficient in J2EE technologies for end to end design and development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, EJB, XML, XSD, XSL.
- Experience working with AWS provided Solutions like EC2, ELB, VPC, Route 53, RDS, S3, IAM.
- Valuable experience working on CSS Background CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Extensive experience on AngularJS MVC Framework, AngularJS Tables, Modules, Angular Filters and Angular Events.
- Experience with the new Java8 features like Lambda expressions and Default method in Interfaces.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Excellent knowledge on generation of reports using Crystal reports, Jasper reports and Dynamic reports.
- Experience with Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, SAAJ, Metro, REST, SOAP, WSDL).
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Extensively used Multi-Threading and Concurrent package concepts in various applications.
- Extensively worked on creating database objects like Tables, Views, Store Procedure, Triggers, Functions using T-SQL to provide structure to store data and to maintain database efficiently.
- Used Maven, ANT and Log4j Extensively.
- Experienced in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle with specific focus on Test automation development.
- Hands on with PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experienced with WebLogic application servers, Apache Tomcat Application Server and JBoss Application Server.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities teamed with effective oral and written communication skills.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential -Reston, VA
- Designed and implemented user management and reports management modules in Eclipse3.2. Implemented the user interface for the user management such as add user, delete user, modify user.
- Implemented the UI using Java Server Pages, HTML5 and CSS3. Implemented user and client-side validation using Java Scripts. Developed XML using the vehicle information and the vehicle data. XML files are generated using the XML parsing techniques.
- Written the plausi rules based on the vehicle mapping for the interiors and exteriors mapping to the UI. Developing the json modules based on the XML of the Vehicle.
- Created web pages using Struts MVC Framework. Created database triggers, stored procedures and functions using SQL and Transact-SQL. Developed unit test cases using JUnit.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Implemented the business logic using Spring MVC framework with Hibernate (with JPA) for CRUD operations. REST and SOAP web services to invoke backend/other systems for enhanced modules
- Created Restful services using Spring MVC for customers accessing Product Link on Tablets, Mobile.
- Created SOAP Based services using Spring JWS for applications used by the Customer Service Reps to service the customer. Developed a JAX Rest service client to consume the customer data preference and consent details using Apache-CXF and Struts framework. Involved in writing shell scripts and sql scripts and procedures to maintain applications and generate reports. Used CI/CD tool as Jenkins and fixed the bugs in the prod environments.
- Bug fixes for renewal failures, account stuck resume in error or suspended state etc. Supported and troubleshooted JBoss and WebLogic application servers in UNIX Environment
- Implemented the UI using Java Server Pages, CSS3, HTML. Implemented user and client-side validation using Java Scripts.
- Also worked in an agile work environment. Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs. Created triggers, stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL to log server records with specific/required details to the DB.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, Eclipse 3.5, Spring 3, JSP, CSS, Windows, Oracle 10g, hibernate 3, Hibernate JPA, Spring JMS, Jenkins, SoapUI, Spring JWS, GitHub, DB2, Apache Tomcat, JUnit, and Log4j.
Senior Java developer
Confidential -Norfolk, VA
- As a technical developer, involved in design and development and support the application.
- Object-orientated analysis/object-orientated design of the current system. Worked on technical architecture and high/low level design.
- Extended online banking capability with addition of investments/stock brokerage functionality for new/existing customers by integrating with third party stock broking platforms, payment platforms. The integration is based on Java, spring, SOAP/Restful Web services, SSO and batch jobs.
- Developed the JSPs required for service management and user management modules. Worked on spring framework to enhance the existing current application. Add the restful web services integration to the struts and Spring framework.
- Worked on spring boot to admin support and to provide security at the HTTP end point. Worked on the multithreading environment to role access to group admin.
- Involved actively in frequent calls with business to gather requirements from the client and analyze the technical feasibility. Developed the webpages using JSP with JSP tag library. The views and models are structured using the EJB's and web implementation using the controllers and servlets.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services end to end like top bottom and bottom up approach. Implemented Struts configuration setup, Hibernate hbm file mappings for several modules.
- Implemented persistence layer suing various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, and projections etc.
- Work Exclusively with Core layer of Framework to Implement View Controller in MVC Architecture by using Spring framework.
- Implemented Spring Security to manage access to different users. Designed and developed Web Services using technologies WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Enhanced user interfaces to enable input of additional personal information for the purpose if plan generation using CSS, HTML, HTML5, Java Script, AJAX and Angular JS.
- Developed custom Angular JS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application. Extensively used Angular UI for ng-grid and UI component. Worked on complete life cycle, design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used java design patterns like Singleton, Factory patterns. Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database. Creating Java, J2EE reusable business components and XML, XSL and XSD schema definitions.
- To improve reusability across multiple apps for web and mobile platforms create light weight RESTful service calls that return JSON data.
- Used XML Parser for Building the XML Documents. Created XML configuration file for Hibernate- Database connectivity. Creating SOAP Web Services using WSDL to connect with external clients. Integrated backend REST/JSON API call in Angular JS UI.
- Used Spring AOP for the Transaction management and logging. Track and monitor on the production issues on daily basis and update the status to business owner. Actively involved in solving the production defects on priority bases. Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application. Check and troubleshoot/analyze production issues the existing EMS application and fix the issues in estimated time.
Environment: Java, JSP, spring core, spring AOP, spring MVC, SOAP and Restful Web services, Hibernate, HTML, Subversion, SQL, Log4j, DB2, UNIX, Tomcat servers.
Senior J2EE Developer
Confidential - Peoria, IL
- Designed and implemented user management and reports management modules in Eclipse3.2.
- Implemented the user interface for the user management such as add user, delete user, modify user.
- Implemented the UI using Java Server Pages, HTML5 and CSS3. Implemented user and client-side validation using Java Scripts. Created web pages using Struts MVC Framework.
- Created database triggers, stored procedures and functions using SQL and Transact-SQL.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit. Implemented the business logic using Spring MVC framework with Hibernate (with JPA) for CRUD operations.
- Implemented Spring REST and SOAP web services to invoke backend/other systems for enhanced modules. Created Restful services using Spring MVC for customers accessing Product Link on Tablets, Mobile.
- Created SOAP Based services using Spring JWS for applications used by the Customer Service Reps to service the customer.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application onto Application Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process. Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool)
- Involved in writing shell scripts and sql scripts and procedures to maintain applications and generate reports.
- Used Angular predefined directives and developed various Custom directives in changing the date formats, error checking, and tables.
- Bug fixes for renewal failures, account stuck resume in error or suspended state etc. Used Cucumber to write test cases for new modules. Implemented the UI using Java Server Pages, CSS3, HTML
- Implemented user and client-side validation using Java Scripts. Developed unit test cases using JUnit. Production and development issues/bugs are logged into JIRA tool.
- ANT was used as a build tool. Also worked in an Agile work environment. Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs. Created triggers, stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL to log server records with specific/required details to the DB.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, Eclipse 3.5, Spring 3, JSP, CSS, Cucumber, Windows, Oracle 10g, hibernate 3, Hibernate JPA, Spring JMS, Ant, SoapUI, Spring JWS, Jenkins, SVN, JUnit, and Log4j.
Confidential - Bentonville, AR
- Involved in analysis, design and development, testing phases of application. Interaction with client team to understand business requirements and develop the System design and involved in technical discussions, design reviews with Architects.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/ Ioc).
- Coded new current account opening functionality for existing online members using Java, struts and RESTful web services.
- Developed investment setting features for account alerts, bank account nomination, direct debit, regular brokerage, fees etc. using Java, Spring, JSON and SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Used Web Services(SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Worked in UI accessibility feature of Short enrollment form.
- Worked on Struts integrate spring web flow framework to build web applications.
- Implemented spring configuration setup. Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring Ioc framework.
- Consumed SOAP Webservices using JAX-WS and REST using JAX-RS. Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Created and managed Database manipulations using Hibernate, JTA and JPA. Implemented logging and admin support using Spring Boot to enhance the web development.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA and Jenkins. Implemented Struts Framework and performed SIT, UAT.
- Developed the Request handler's application using Struts framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB's and Java classes and web implementation controllers and Servlets.
- Implemented pagination/date calendar using jQuery. Worked with jQuery plug-ins like jQuery Data Tables and jQuery validation Engine in HTML pages for interaction controlling the Data Tables and Validating the Form fields.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information such as payment status report. Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment and pair programming. Used debugging tools for chrome, Firefox and Safari to trace out UI issues.
- Involved in Bug Fixing of various bugs reported in Bugzilla. Implemented AJAX calls from backend without page refresh using JQuery, AJAX, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse Luna IDE, AGILE/SCRUM, REST Jersey, Sun Metro Webservices 2.0, JUnit 4.0, JQuery AJAX, SOAP UI, IBM WebSphere Application server 7.0, JBoss Application Server 7.1.5, Oracle 11g, SVN, CSS3/HTML4.
- Technical analysis, design, development, and documentation with a focus on the implementation and agile development.
- The Application is designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented Service tier and Data access tier using Spring and Hibernate. Developed various Test cases for Unit-Testing the code using JUNIT.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Designed and Developed the JSTL Tag Libraries for the View side. Developed business objects, request handlers and JSPs for this project using Java (Servlets) and XML.
- Define, document, and implement application code using Java/J2EE technologies (Java, Servlets and JSP) and frameworks (Hibernate, spring), interfaces and architectural solutions according to best practices.
- Implemented Mock Objects using Easy Mock for reducing dependency and complete isolation for unit testing. Worked with Hibernate framework for persistence implementation. Used CVS as versioning system. Also worked on Agile methodology. Involved in bug fixing for other modules.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, Spring 2.5, JSP, JUNIT, EasyMock2.2x, JBoss, MS SQL-Server, Eclipse, Hibernate, XML, XSL, XSLT, Oracle WebLogic Application Server 10c.
- Identified the Business Requirements of the project. Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project. Use Case documentation for all the features in the project.
- Designed the sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Rational Rose. Developed the application using Struts framework. Created tile definitions, struts-config files, and validation files for the application using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and Action Forms using Struts framework. Involved in the development of Entity beans. Developed Session Beans as part of EJB to handle business logic and deployed them on Web sphere application server
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Service Locator Pattern and Session Façade. Developed parser classes to parse the input xml and populate the appropriate data objects.
- Use MySQL extensively by developing different tables and ran SQL queries on them. Also developed stored procedures using callable statements and created triggers and functions based on the project requirements.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans and Data Access Objects using JDBC and Hibernate for business and persistence layers.
- Developed Java classes that used JMS to communicate with the Queue managers. Developed Unit Test & Test Suite Classes for testing.
Environment: JDK 1.4, HTML, JSP, J2EE, XML, Tomcat 4.x, WebSphere 5.0, Struts 1.2 Framework, Hibernate, EJB 2.1 JDBC, MySQL 4.1.x, Rational Rose, UML, Eclipse 2.0, Windows XP.