- Around 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented applications in the Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE and web technologies.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of business applications in web and client server environment using JAVA and J2EE patterns, with SOAP, WSDL, RESTful 2.0, JDBC 4.2, JSP 2.2, AJAX, XML along with JAX - RS, JAX-WS libraries.
- Expertise in Agile and Waterfall Methodology including Scrum technology.
- Expertise in Core Java technologies such as Multi-threading, Exception handling, Reflection, Collections, Singleton Objects, Streams & File I/O.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Core Java, Servlets, Apache Struts Framework, JSP, JSF using services like JDBC, RMI, JMS 2.0, Apache Camel 2.x.
- Proficient in creating Single Page applications using Angular JS.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using spring 4.x, Struts 2, J2EE design patterns and UML methodologies.
- Good experience in Apache Tomcat 7.x, JBoss 7.x, API, Portlets, Web Logic 8.1 application server or SourceForge.
- Experience in Open Source Frameworks like Struts 2, Spring 4.x. extensively used O/R mapping capabilities of Hibernate 3.x in scalable enterprise applications.
- Expertise in integrating Reporting tools like Jasper Reports, JFreeCharts, iText and D3.js.
- Working knowledge on frameworks like Ant, Maven and Log4j for deploying applications on web/app servers, expertise in writing test cases using JUnit API, Test NG
- Proficient in writing efficient SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures on various database servers such as Oracle 11g, MySQL 6.x.
- Good experience in Unit testing, Integration testing, and Smoke testing.
- Experienced to work in Agile Environment and worked with the Project Management tool like JIRA
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing e-Commerce, B2B applications using J2EE technologies in Banking, Retail and Telecommunications domains.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, smart-working and inter-personal skills.
Languages: Java 8, C, SQL and PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 20xx, UNIX and LINUX
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, RESTful 2.0, WSDL and Axis
Servers (Web and Applications): Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Confidential WebSphere 6.x, BEA WebLogic 12.x and JBoss 7.x
IDEs: Eclipse 4.x, IntelliJ, Net Beans, Rational Application Developer 9.x0
J2EE Technologies: JSP 2.2, Servlet 3.0/3.1, JSF 2.0/2.2, EJB 3.2, Web Services, JavaBeans, JDBC 4.1/4.2, JMS 2.0, RMI, SOA.
Databases: DB2,Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server 2014, MySQL 5.6, Mongo DB
Frameworks and Tools: Apache Struts 2, Hibernate 4.x, Spring 4.x, ANT, Maven, Log4j, JUnit 4.12, SOAP UI, QUnit, Jasmine, J2EE Design Patterns.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, SFO, CA.
- Involved in phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development of the application.
- Implemented the project using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented the online application using Core Java classes in backend to process various requests from front end and generated responses using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, PL/SQL, SOAP and RESTful .
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP concepts and used Spring MVC framework to inject objects based on the selection of components like setter injection to manage object references.
- Used Hibernate, Spring JDBC and SQL left and right joins to execute database communication, SQL to execute SQL queries to the database tables, JMS for reliable and asynchronous communication.
- Worked on Spring security to integrate application with Single Sign-on login and session timeouts.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements.
- Used JAVA Mail API , and implemented an automated functionality to generate e-mails
- Developed user interface components using JSP and tag libraries. Used Oracle 11g as database, involved in the development of DB scripts and PL/SQL backend implementation to resolve DB related production issues.
- SQL Query tuning to enhance performance of application in production environments.
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular.JS and integrated it with D3.js for report generation.
- Worked on the consumption side of REST based Webservices.
- Experience with Angular.js and design/development of Restful API
- Involved in developing various UI templates and Controller using Angular.js
- Tested service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE for the application development and integration to the frameworks and GIT as Version control tool.
- Used Maven as a build framework and for extracting dependencies and used Oracle 11g as the database.
- Followed Agile methodology with bi-weekly sprints to develop this application
Environment: Java 8, JSP 2.2, Servlets 3.1, JDBC 4.2, Spring 4.0, EJB 3.2, Hibernate 3.0, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, HTML 5, CSS 3, Ajax, JQuery, AngularJS, D3.js, JSF, Javascipt 1.8, RESTful 2.0, SOAP, XML, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Maintained constant communication with Business Analyst and Business Users to identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Extensively used Java Core API and Struts 2 in developing business logic.
- Implemented in Model View Controller (MVC) framework, Apache Struts 2, designed and developed UI using Struts 2, JSP, HTML 5, CSS 3 and JQuery.
- Used Struts framework for client and server side validation, implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX, introduced Spring Dependency Injection model in the application.
- Used JAXB for generating java objects from XML Schema and, used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and also used SpringJDBC for database connectivity.
- Used JSON for serializing and de-serializing data that is sent to or receives from JSP pages.
- Used PL/SQL for queries and stored procedures in SQL Server as the backend RDBMS.
- Built a Single Page application for inventory management and reports generation using AnugularJS, Jasper Reports and JFreeCharts.
- Created a Transaction History Web Service using SOAP that is used for internal communication in the workflow process.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to send emails notifications, used Apache Camel for conversion from JMS to JSON files for rendering on SOAP.
- Tested application on the service and data access tier using JUnit and Mockito in TDD methodology.
- Packaged and deployed the application in JBoss Application server in different environments like Development, testing etc.
- Used GIT version control tool to maintain the code repository.
- Performed Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Code development, Testing using Agile methodologies.
Environment: Java7,Spring 3.0, JSP 2.2, Servlet 3.1, JMS 2.0, JDBC 4.1,Hibernate 3.0, AJAX,JSON,HTML 4, CSS 3, Java Script 1.8, JQuery 1.x/2.0, SOAP 1.2, JBoss 7.0, JUnit, Mockito 1.x, LOG4J, Linux, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Apache Camel 2.1x, ANT, GIT, Eclipse .
Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Core Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Used Spring MVC Framework for developing the application and used JPA to map to Oracle database tables.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation using CSS3&XSLT.
- Developed Web Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Implemented Web service Message Flows using SOAP.
- Built Enterprise Java Beans with Point-to-Point messaging functionality as JMS provider.
- Used JQuery for creating behavioral aspects of the web page.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 11g.
- Developed & deployed the application in Web sphere Application Server.
- Participated in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met.
Environment: Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.0, Java 7, JSP 2.2, JSF 2.0/2.2, JBoss, BootstrapJS 2.3, Java Script 1.6, JQuery 1.6, JPA, Oracle 10g, SQL Server, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, Web Sphere 8.0, SOAP UI, Maven.
- Implemented application using Java OOP concepts, Spring 2.5/3.0 Framework for Business Layer - accessing enterprise services like JMS . Spring MVC for data transfer between Web forms and Model.
- Created Database model, domain objects and DAO's that interact with the database and store the template related data and events.
- Developed web components using JSP , Servlets , and JDBC .
- Involved in Database design, writing stored procedures and triggers, writing session and entity beans, JMS client and message driven beans to receive & process JMS messages, JSPs & Servlets.
- Consumed Web Services ( WSDL, SOAP ) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Employed Java (JAX) WS for JARs respectively and extensively used Hibernate as an ORM in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Tested the Business layer and the service layer with JUnit test cases.
- Responsible for Parsing XML data using XML parser and Testing, fixing of the bugs and coding modifications.
- Involved in developing the application with n-tier J2EE architecture using WebSphere application server.
- Developed web GUI components using Struts.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server.
- Used and implemented ICE Faces framework.
- Implemented the architecture based on the Apache Struts MVC framework.
- Involved in writing queries DB2 database installed on Mainframe.
- Fixing Bugs and Submitting as per standard procedures and work for Severity of Bugs and solving the production issues
- Used log4j to capture the audit and debug logs
- Created ANT scripts to perform tasks such as building of jar files, cleaning of old/unused files, etc.