- 7+ Years of strong experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions for Distributed various object oriented and web - based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Rational Unified Process (RUP), AGILE methodologies.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Expert in Core Java concepts including Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API, Collections, Data Structures, Regex, Generics, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation etc.
- Expert in implementing Java/J2EE technologies for application development in various layers of projects i.e. Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Unit Testing and Deployment.
- Expertise in spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring micro services, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration, and Spring Boot, Spring REST.
- Experienced in implementing Micro services using Spring Boot using technologies Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Experience in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL and T-SQL, Triggers, and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL and DB2 and also hands on experience with No-SQL technologies like MongoDB.
- Experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS) with hands on • experience in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups, Data Pipeline and Lambda.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse 3.0 and WebLogic Workshop to develop dynamic web applications.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Experience in using ANT tool, Maven to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers.
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications in Java based application servers Web Sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat Servers.
- A self-motivated individual with analytical and leading skills to accomplish high quality projects within budget and schedule.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile/Scrum environment: Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Created UML diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose.
- Worked closely with the Product and Engineering teams to create Proof of Concepts and use cases, articulate the technology requirements, goals and milestones of the team.
- Used Class, Sequence, Use Case, Collaboration, & Activity Diagrams to describe relationship that exists among system's components according to business requirements.
- Used Java 8 features like lambda expressions to communicate between business layer & database, stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using parallel streams.
- Developed complex UI screens using AJAX, JSP, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2 and TypeScript for request management and search and filter modules.
- Used Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design (RWD) and worked with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS.
- Used Angular2 router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple modals.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC framework and composed application classes as Spring Beans using Dependency Injection.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ to deploy Identity Microservices.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used Spring Integration to send the Messages over Rabbit MQ asynchronously for processing the checks daily.
- Developed ORM mapping using Hibernate and Mongoose for data persistence and manipulated CRUD operation on a data using MongoDB and Oracle database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Developed Junit test cases for test coverage of the application and Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUNIT Framework based on Functional Flow.
Confidential, Des- Moines, IA
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of SDLC and used Agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Responsible for analyzing, understanding the Business Requirements and translate the same into technical specifications.
- Created Angular components, services, directives and forms to collect different user data and implemented editable tables and form validations.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application. Developed code for obtaining bean s in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI).
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJs and parsed the data to client.
- Configured the XML files for Hibernate and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Accessed Oracle database environment by writing SQL queries in SQL developer for testing purpose. Managed Database design, creation & querying of the whole project.
- Used JMS for programs to create, send and receive messages by using different modules like publish-subscribe messaging and point-to-point messaging using MQ-Series.
- Developed EJB components to implement business logic using session and message bean.
- Used Maven and Gradle for application build and Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment and also used Chef to deploy code onto server.
- Installed and configured the Development Environment using Eclipse with WebLogic Application Server through GIT.
- Coded JUnit test cases to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability and flexibility of the project.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Product development was in an Agile (SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment are discussed in everyday meetings.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development Production phases of the application.
- Designed application using UML. Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Responsibilities included development of new modules of the application such as Web using J2EE 1.6 technologies, Struts and Spring Framework.
- Developed MVC controllers and deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using Spring MVC.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Implementing Spring Beans as business logic components using Spring annotations, configuration files and spring modules.
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used JQuery to handle the client-side validations and to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Familiarity with Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming Restful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Used SQL Server database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Used Maven for building the application and deployed on JBoss and used version controller tool CVS.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Implemented code using struts to direct user request to a controller servlet, which will determine the nature of the request and pass it to the appropriate handler.
- Developed JSP's needed for the application.
- Created Technical Design Documents using UML standards which includes Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML and Used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Dynamics from generation auto completion of forms and user-validation functionalities using jQuery.
- Developed the data access layer using Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern.
- Developed Web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework for form input validations.
- Used Struts tag libraries (html, bean, logic) while developing user interface.
- Used TOAD for the creating and running Database queries and scripts.
- Involved in writing the SQL Stored Procedures.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for application.
- Prepared release documents and Involved in deploying report files and scheduled reports in production.
- Involved in analyzing data gaps in reports.
- Interacted with QA team and worked on bug fixing.
- Actively participated in production deployments of the various releases of the application.
- Used SVN as version control system for source code and project documents.
- Deployed and tested the application in dev and test environments using Web Logic server.
Confidential, South Bend, IN
Java/ J2ee Developer
- Developed the use cases and class diagrams using Rational Rose/UML.
- Performed end-to-end design and development of all layers of the application.
- Implemented Spring MVC for designing and implementing the UI Layer for the application.
- Used Spring IOC to inject the services and their dependencies.
- Used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Wrote Spring Validator classes for validating the input data.
- Used JAXB to marshal/un marshal java objects to communicate with the backend mainframe system.
- Wrote PL/SQL and SQL blocks for the application.
- Wrote data conversion programs for handling the changes to the existing database schema.
- Used CVS as the source control system.
- Worked on persistence layer using Hibernate with Oracle 10g Database.
- Used Log4j package for the debugging, info and error tracings.