- 12+ years of professional experience in full life cycle system development involving analysis, designing, developing, and implementation of Java/J2ee applications in web - based enterprise applications and also in production support.
- Experience in Application design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong skills in software design, development and support specialized with Java 8, Java 7, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring MVC Web flows, WebLogic portal & Integration, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, XML and Web services.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP).
- Good experience in application development using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Very good experience in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring MVC Web flows frameworks and integration with Hibernate.
- Experience in implementing java based SOAP and RESTful web services to communicate between different distributed components.
- Experience in working with Collections and Generics in Java.
- Good exposure to Oracle and DB2 databases in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Hibernate to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for communicating with database.
- Strong experience on troubleshooting and fixing the production environment issues in Java based web applications.
- Experience on using different IDEs like IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, IBM RAD, WebLogic Portal Platform.
- Experience in version control using Bit Bucket, GIT, Microsoft TFS, IBM Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, VSS, CVS.
- Unit Testing using Junit testing framework and comprehensive knowledge of Log4j for logging and Maven for project build, SOAP UI and Postman.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master in new concepts, technologies and tools.
- Experience in Retail Banking, Telecom, Supply chain and Utility domains.
- Proficient in performing the role as a Technical lead.
- Continuous build and integration using Jenkins.
- Using JIRA scrum board to follow agile scrum process creating tasks, updating tasks, defect tracking, sprint review and sprint planning.
- Cross trained on Hadoop technologies Map Reduce, HDFS, Hive and Pig.
Middle Ware: Java web services, JMS.
Web/Scripting: JSP, HTML, Java Script, CSS and Ajax.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts.
RDBMS/Tools: Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL, My SQL.
Tools: /IDE’s: IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, IBM RAD, Weblogic Workshop.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Jmeter.
Web/App-Servers: Weblogic, Tomcat, Jetty, IBM Web Sphere.
Source Control: GIT, Bitbucket, Tortoise Git, Microsoft TFS, IBM Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, VSS.
Unix: Unix/Linux, Unix Shell script, CYGWIN.