- Around 6 Years of professional experience in software development life cycle, including Design, Development, Integration of Client/Server environment, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java technologies like Multi - Threading, Serialization, Collections, Generics, OOPS, etc.
- Strong experience in Spring modules such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Extensive Experience in developing persistence layer applications based on Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) between Java and Database using Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of various J2EE Design patterns including: Front Controller, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Singleton, service locator and MVC.
- Developed spring Boot based Micro Services Using the annotation &implementing architecture patterns, Used Spring REST/JSON to expose Micro Services APIs.
- Good understanding in developing Databases to create objects like tables, views, functions, triggers and stored procedures package using PL/SQL in MySQL, Oracle DB.
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using Eclipse, STS (Spring Tool Suite), IntelliJ, RAD.
- Experience with JUnit in performing unit testing and determining the application functionality and Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Experience in the use of Version Management Tools such as SVN, GIT and built-in tools like Maven.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 8, Python, SQL, Spark, R, Matlab
Framework: Hibernate, Spring Frameworks (IOC, AOP, MVC, Data, Boot), Log4j2, Maven, Django
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, LINUX
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss Application server, WebLogic.
Databases: Oracle DB, MySQL, NoSQL
Data Analysis: Machine learning, Deep learning
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PASoftware Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and testing phases of the back-end server-side business logic development by following Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Developed the functionalities using core java concepts like Generics, Collections & Multi-Threading.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean s in Spring framework using Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control (IOC)
- Used spring components and concepts like Aspect oriented Programming (AOP), Dependency Injection (DI), MVC, DAO, and Transaction Management etc.
- Used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms and Streams to store and process the data.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve data and the configuration of database using Hibernate.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as DAO pattern, MVC pattern, Session Facade, singleton in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Developed RESTful Services with Java using JAX-RS, Spring MVC and Spring Boot. Coding for consuming the REST APIs, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required formats.
- Written unit tests and integration tests using JUnit and used Mockito to mock the classes and use the results accordingly to tune the unit tests.
- Used Maven for building the modules and JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Created build and deployment pipelines leverage CI/CD processes and tools including GIT, Maven and Jenkins.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PASoftware Developer
- Developed Business components using core java concepts like Interfaces, Polymorphism, Collections, and Serialization etc.
- Used Spring configuration files and its application context object for creating various factory objects with spring container.
- Implemented Spring controllers with annotations, validations using model attributes to pass request from presentation layer to helper classes.
- Used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Used Spring Data with JPA Repository and JPA, Hibernate annotations for handling ORM CRUD operations.
- Worked on Webservices by implementing Spring REST support is to make the development of RESTful Web services.
- Used J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Domain object and DAO patterns and developed Stateless Session Bean to Achieve Session façade Design Pattern.
- Developed Stored Procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Used JIRA for resolving bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project.
- Used GIT as a version control system and deployed the application in Production environment and implemented Log4J for Logging Errors
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance of the application and troubleshooting of Issues on JBoss by checking logs.
Environment: Java 8, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Rest, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular, Hibernate, MySQL, JIRA, Git, Maven, Log4J, JBoss.
- Participated in the application architecture, development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web services. Used MAVEN in each project to automate the builds and managing project.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Configured spring beans following the Spring Framework's Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC) principles annotation based.
- Entailed in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping.
- Developed JUnit test cases for back-end logic implementation development.
- Used Subversion SVN and GIT for version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Setup and Configured Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment process.
- Used Advanced REST Client and POSTMAN for testing JSON output using.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development
- Attended every day Scrum meetings to provide current project status demonstrations in every two weeks, thus implementing Agile Methodology (Scrum) with Test Driven Development
- Worked on Development of Hibernate including mapping files, configuration file and DAO implementation class (Business Component).
- Used Tortoise SVN as source control tool.
- Worked on Spring Framework for Dependency and Transaction Management
- Utilized the Spring AOP feature for implanting cross-cutting concerns like logging and Transaction Management and separated the business logic from System Services
- Used Maven build tool for compiling and packaging the application.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Developed several SQL and HQL queries and Stored Procedures to retrieve data.