- Around 4 years of professional IT experience in designing and developing Web based and Enterprise applications using JAVA/J2EE Technologies
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance, and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience with Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API
- Experience in developing and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices Architecture
- Strong hands on experience in implementing Design patterns like MVC, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Factory, Proxy, and Singleton
- Strong experience in creating Node JS applications including HTTP servers, RESTful services
- JSON file manipulations using Files Service module
- Extensive knowledge and on - hands experience in server-side programming using JSP, Servlets, RESTful and SOAP Services.
- Experience in developing web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC) and SQL
- Experience in both providing and consuming Web Services using RESTful (JAX-RS)
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate ORM, Oracle, Swagger, JPA for mapping POJOs java classes with Relational Database and using HQL (Hibernate Query Language)
- Developed the DAO Layer using the hibernate and for real time performance used the caching system for hibernate
- Strong experience in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling, and Generics
- Experience with different Spring framework modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring cloud
- Experience in design and development of robust and highly scalable web service platforms and API's based on REST for e-commerce applications using AXIS, XML, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks
- Proficient in writing and handling SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers
- Good experience with Relational databases like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB and Dynamo DB
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere
- Experience with Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito and Log4J in developing test cases
- Working knowledge with version control tools like SVN, CVS, GIT, and Visual Source Safe
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle
- Experienced in developing Rich GUI's by using Eclipse RCP, HTML, frameworks
- Highly experience with Java complaint IDE's like Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2014, PL-SQL
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS
Web Services: AWS, Google Maps API
Parallel Programming: Pthread, OpenMP, MPI, CUDA
Softwares: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Visual Basic, MATLAB, Xilinx
Software Development: Agile, Scrum
OS Platforms: Macintosh, Windows, Ubuntu
Tools: Hibernate, Spring, RabbitMQ, Servlet, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Java Beans, JBOSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Backbone, Design Patterns, Log4J, JUnit, Selenium IDE, Web Driver, M
Software Engineer-Java developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Working on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of design, development, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile methodologies (2 weeks sprint)
- Working on JDK 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, JDBC
- Working on RDBMS using MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Working on VB.NET and some Confidential internal tools
- Working on Spring Security feature by securing the application by security interceptors and also worked with external entitlement services to authenticate user to access the data
- Understanding user stories to design and propose solution to the problems in Software Development
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database. Worked to plug this procedure in Java classes
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project
- Leading on-shore offshore model coordinating with offshore team in being flexible on gathering updated from team. Working closely with Database team and testing team
- Developing and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices Architecture
- Strengths include good team player, self-motivated, quick learner, open to work with new technologies in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment, excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development
- Involved with knowledge transfers and s to bring additional resources onboard
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Built an Android Application using Java with features like single hop and multiple hop routing communications using TCP/IP method
- The application will also switch OFF and ON the Wi-Fi Hotspot mode automatically
Confidential, New York, NY
- Built an Android Application in Java where users can request taxi cabs or limousine for their transportation using Google Maps APIs, Google Places APIs, Distance Matrix APIs
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- Used various J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, and Spring Controller.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- JSP and Struts framework used to Developed presentation tier and while coding JSP pages used custom tag libraries and Struts tag libraries and used AJAX for better user interface.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Created Database Tables, Sequences and wrote hibernate mapping files and POJO classes and used Spring DAO on data layer access layer with the Hibernate.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate with the Hibernate and used the hibernate template to implement the business logic.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Developed and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices Architecture
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Used MySQL as Database and wrote SQL queries for updating and inserting data into the tables.
- Developed business logic using Java, Struts Action classes and deployed using Tomcat.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application and developed the pom.xml using Maven for compiling the dependencies.
- Gathered and organized information on problems or procedures.
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Actively participated in design and technical discussions.
- Used agile methodology to develop the application.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Designed and developed shared library for commonly used services in the application.
- Created RESTFULL APIs using Spring MVC.
- Worked on daemon and user threads in order to accessing multiple tasks.
- Involved in handling the dead lock situations by using Thread Dumps
- Used both annotation-based configuration and XML based
- Implemented the design patterns like DAO, Factory, Singleton, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Involved in writing service class objects that depend on the data access objects.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using (applicationContext.xml) Spring IOC.
- Used Oracle Database for persisting the data.
- Implemented persistence mechanism using Hibernate (ORM Mapping). Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Developed and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices Architecture
- Developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Used WebLogic workshop, Eclipse IDE to develop the application.
- Used the SOAP Message Broker protocol to get the communication between incompatible systems
- Performed the code build and deployment using Maven.
- Used log4j properties for logging.
- Involved in System and Integration Testing using JUnit.
- Used SVN version controller to maintain the code versions.
- Responsibilities include analysis of these various applications, designing of the enterprise applications, co-ordination with client and offshore team, meetings with business users, functional and technical guide to the offshore team, project management.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interfaced with the application logic.
- Worked with the team members to create High Level design, detailed design to be implemented in Java/J2EE environment and estimate the level of effort.
- Used Spring Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern and Spring Validator framework to validate the form data.
- Worked on Data Driven Framework and MVC for Automation Test Scripts, and Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Used JUnit for unit testing in order to validate and run the tests.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches
- Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the spring-config.xml.
- Developed JSP's, HTML that presents data to the client using JSTL and Tag Libraries.
- Had used Value Object design pattern for exchanging data between the tiers.
- Performed methodologies like Agile.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Wrote SQL queries, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Used JUNIT for debugging, testing the system state.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
- Interacting with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.