Position as a software developer.
Software: Microsoft Office, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, Bea Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, TOAD, MySQL, SQL Advantage
Programming: C/C++, Java, MIPS Assembly Language, VHDL, MATLAB, HSPICE, IVI - C, Verilog, J2EE, XML, SOAP, JDBC, JSP, UML, SQL, HTML, PERL, Spring, Oracle, Junit
Operating Systems: Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/3.x/ME/XP, MS-DOS, UNIX
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
- Created several java web services, and java components, for E*Trade Communities, that allowed community members to see account performance data; who the top performing community members were; what the most widely held stocks were; and to participate in a market sentiment poll.
- Developed a Java web service to set beneficial owners information for business bank accounts.
- Enhanced a C service to set beneficial owners information for business brokerage accounts.
- Wrote a Java web service to get customer real-time identification verification results for foreign currency exchange accounts.
- Developed a back-end C service to get the real-time identification verification data from the database, for which the above Java web service was a client to.
- Created a Java web service to set customer information during real-time identification verification.
- Wrote batch jobs in PERL for determining user eligibility and account eligibility for E*Trade Communities.
- Created Java components for business clients to manage restricted stock awards, stock options, employee stock purchase plans, and stock appreciation rights.
Confidential, San Jose CA
Applications Engineer Intern
- Developed embedded software on microcontrollers for motor control algorithms, and measured performance characteristics on the motors.
- Analyzed the effect of the algorithms and gathered performance data at various operating speeds.
Confidential, Irvine CA
Technical Software Engineer
- Designed and tested IVI drivers for a Digital Multimeter, a Function Generator, and a Digitizer using various application programs.
- Ensured that the driver performed all of the functions required by the customer.