- Having 9+ years of professional experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, integration and testing of Client - Server applications.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing, and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design with Core Java/J2EE.
- Extensive knowledge & good experience on Java Application Development, Distributed Applications, Object Oriented Applications, and Internet/Intranet based Database Applications.
- Experience on core Java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling,
- Thread pools, Execution services, File IO and Serialization.
- Extensive knowledge of XML based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), SOA (Service oriented Architecture), Development of XSD schemas and implementing SOAP web services.
- Technically sound in understanding and implementation of Spring Micro services and their patterns.
- Extensive hands-on on designing Micro service applications with fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard and load balancing using Spring Ribbon.
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, Struts validator framework, Hibernate and OR-mapping, spring, build tools like ANT, MAVEN and logging framework Log4J.
- Strong experience with development and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Hands on experience working with various Amazon Web services like EC2, SQS, S3, Elastic Search and Dynamo DB through AWS Console, API Integration and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Hands on knowledge on building API which is used in developing RESTFUL webservices in NODEJS.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle and able to write stored procedure, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Extensive experience on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Cache Database Experience in designing and developing micro services using Spring cloud and deploying on Cloud foundry using docker.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), Java Beans, JDBC, XML, RMI, Web Services, Multi-Threading etc.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Proficient in Unit Testing with JUnit, Mockito frameworks and Log4j for logging purpose.
- Extensive experience in Agile Software Development using Scrum methodology.
- Having Experience on UNIX, Linux commands and deployment of applications in server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, RMI.
Architecture &Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL and Sybase.
IDE: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, JBuilder.
Design Methodology: UML, Waterfall, Agile
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8 and Linux.
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services, Socket Programming.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: BE WebLogic 8.1, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j, Mercury Quality Centre, Rational Clear Quest. ANT, Maven, SVN, Toad
Confidential, Kansas, MO
Sr. JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Prepared Analysis document and followed AGILE software development with Scrum methodology.
- Applied data transformation rules to transform code from one format to another format using NodeJS.
- Created the Nodejs express server to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, SPRING, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Worked on the SPRING framework like SPRING IOC, SPRING DAO, SPRING ORM and Spring Integration.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Expertise in Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), EJB, Serialization, and Java Beans.
- Worked extensively on SPRING MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Used Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Models.
- Enforce compliance with dynamic processing and security policies by using Mule ESB.
- Developed Spring boot application with microservice and deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Uses the DAO pattern for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging requirement.
- Design PL/SQL batches using Core JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Test API responses for WCS changes deployed on continuous basis, validate Green Box and MongoDB data.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework and used JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for testing database integrity and for data analysis using Selenium.
- Developed automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports and JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Used WebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ and tested the application in each iteration
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro-services using Jenkins CI server.
- Install, monitor and maintain the development infrastructure including JIRA and Confluence.
- Create and configured the new Jenkins slave nodes and distributed the jobs between all Jenkins minions. Configured the Slack in Jenkins and published the build status notifications.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, CSS3.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring, Spring boot, Struts and Hibernate.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, Spring Dynamic Modules (OSGI), spring controllers to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) and Sonar for monitoring projects and code quality.
- Worked with npm commands and using package. json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node js applications.
- Created Maven build sto build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Implemented AJAX for asynchronous communication with server providing better user experience.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects in Oracle DB.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production job failures, interacting with the operations support group for resuming the failed jobs.
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Business Requirements analysis by interacting with the Architects.
- Exposed and Consumed Web service for the purpose of mocking the business requirements.
- Developed a Perl module to send a soap request and parse the response using regular expressions, pattern matching and send this as a Rest message to start an external application.
- Implemented externalizing the properties. Application gets properties, like DB connection details (username, password), from server.
- Experienced first-hand practices for integrating Micro services into existing system architecture.
- Developed Model classes for our entire project, addressed composite key using Hibernate mapping.
- Consumed Web Services from different applications within the network.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access, insert and update information in the database.
- Participate in designing Web service (REST Service) framework in support of the product.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed bugs/issues identified during the test cycle.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Used UML for developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and preliminary Class Diagrams for the system and involved in low-level design.
- Developed the whole framework for the projects, based on Struts MVC & Spring MVC.
- Experienced in implementing Micro services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Developed controllers, repositories, Service modules, form beans and validations.
- Developed beans and persisted bean in the database using JDBC and Hibernate.
- Involved in connecting bean with database using Hibernate configuration file.
- Developed Session Beans for the transactions in the application.
- Used jQuery, Angular JS to manipulate the DOM objects for User interface look and feel and for Ajax calls.
- Conducts component level systems design and develops prototypes and unit and integration testing
- Developed cross-browser compatible website using HTML5, CSS, MySQL and jQuery.
- Used Micro-services for scalability and reliability of the application in addition to lose coupling.
- Critical to planning and overseeing our software development activities, leading teams against competing deliverables, and actively identify production issues/bringing them to quick resolution.
- Experience in creating single page applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Involved in design phase and data modeling, interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like Spring and Struts for developing industry standard web applications.
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application.
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services using spring.
- Developed Controllers and Services classes that support spring framework.
- Extensive use of HTML5 with AngularJS, JSTL, JSP and JQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client-side validation.
- Involved in developing Static and Dynamic pages using JSP and Servlets.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in the application involving Oracle, JAXB, web service Java.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Apache Axis to extract data from databases.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance and used AngularJS.
- Involved in creating Controller using spring framework and writing JSP.
- Implemented object/relational persistence and query service using Hibernate.
- Used JSON, JQuery, and Ajax for updating the web pages.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
Java / J2EE Developer
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Extensive usage of Core java for developing the application blocks.
- Developed Stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using JSP, DHTML, Spring Web Flow, AJAX and CSS.
- Used jasper reports for generating customer reports.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring context file.
- Servlets are used to service requests from UI to manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective Action Classes for making database updates.
- Followed Agile Methodology to satisfy the customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Involved in implementing Branching Methodology Plan and performed Checkin/Checkout in Subversion.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Reviewing Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and creating Detailed Design documents for development.
- Implemented the Application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Configured the Web Logic handler for the Apache Web Server to serve static files (html, images and css).
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- JQuery &Ajax are used intensely for producing responsive User Interface.
- Developed SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Wrote client side and serverside validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing.
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags and AJAX.
- Developing Spring MVC Controllers for handling of web requests from the presentation layer by use of URL Handler Mapping.
- Constructed presentation layer implementing Struts framework.
- Implemented business logic on server-side using Session Beans and Entity beans.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas, JAXP and XSL.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, web services, JSP, JDBC, NODE.JS, JNDI, XML, HTML/DHTML, JMS, AJAX, WebSphere, JUnit CORE JAVA and Oracle.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Analyze user requirements, design, develop, program, test, document and maintain software applications
- Developed serviceoriented middleware to in corporate two legacy source systems and published them as web-services
- Developed Stateless session beans to parse (parser framework) and process the user request into domain object (DAO design pattern) to delegate the business request to the business delegate object
- Developed necessary parsing and XML construction logic using XML parser APIs JAXB.
- Designed & Developed Request, Response XML schemas (XSD) for the Module that are part of SOAP request and response
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and Spring AOP for Logging
- Middle-tier and business layer services were developed using EJB stateless session and entity beans
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured hibernate.xml file and Involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine tuning of hibernate Queries
- Developed custom queries using hibernate criteria, native SQL and HQL. Developed inheritance domain objects using table per class hierarchy strategy
- Used built in Stored Procedures to reach the requirements from the Client to improve the response times of the services
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts for automating project management tasks
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters
- Implemented and integrated Spring Framework with Struts.
- Worked on Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and AOP.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Designed and developed all components JSP, controller, spring configuration, and DAO and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Interpreted and manipulated spring and hibernate configure files.
- Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Design and Development of User Interface using Struts tag libraries
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Implementation of XSLT processing on server with JSP and WebSphere.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend.
Confidential, Greene, NY
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Implementing Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in Spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the spring MVC controllers.
- Developed Client-Side Validations using Java Script and server-side validations using Struts validation framework.
- Extensively used the JSP in the view side of MVC.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology.
- Developed a web-based reporting for monitoring system with HTML and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Expertise in developing integration services in SOA by offering Web Services based on XML communication on SOAP Layer.
- Used the RAD for creating and deploy the application on IBM Web sphere Application Server.
- Incorporated JUnit into the code to do the unit testing around the developed module.
- Used JDBC connection and access database procedures
Environment: Core Java, HTML, CSS, JSF1.1, Accelerator Framework (CSC Product), IBM RAD, IBM WAS7.0, AWD, Hibernate, j2EE, VPMS.
Confidential, Mason, OH
Jr. Java Developer
- Coding/Development of individual modules.
- Worked in Waterfall Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Designing application flow using Spring and Struts.
- Used Struts Validation framework to do business validation from server side.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Singleton.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing, JUnit, Debugging and Implementation.
- Persistence layer implementation using Hibernate.
- Used and implemented design patterns like MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- Develop GUI related changes using JSP, HTML and client validations using Java script.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code. Implemented the DAO pattern.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages interaction with these components.
- Developed business logic using Stateless session beans for calculating asset depreciation on Straight line and written down value approaches.
- Involved coding SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created java classes to communicate with database using JDBC.