- Having 2 years of experience in Mule ESB and 5 years of experience in the application development and design using object - oriented programming in Java based web technologies.
- Developed integration workflows using Mule ESB framework.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration using Mule server 3.x.
- Worked on Any Point Studio and Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing Message routing, Data transformation (Data Weave), Exception Handling, Messaging using ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Worked on Enterprise edition of Mule ESB.
- Experience in Mule API manager and RAML.
- Working experience on Connectors like HTTP, FILE, FTP, SFTP, Salesforce, Database, Web service SOAP, REST and SAP as part of integration.
- Experience in deploying applications into MMC and Cloud hub.
- Worked on MUnit Test cases to validate Mule flows.
- Worked on ant, maven build tools.
- Hands on experience with Eclipse IDE and My Eclipse.
- Hands on experience on Application Server Tomcat, JBoss and Web Logic.
- Good Troubleshooting, analytical and problem identification skills
- Well versed with tools including Team Track Mgt., JIRA, CVS, Perforce, GIT and Version One.
- Skilled in understanding software Requirement Specification (SRS) and identifying required Test Scenarios.
- Experience on Oracle, MySQL database.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design and development of the project. Executed the development process using Agile methodology, which included iterative application development, monthly Sprints, stand up meetings, elaboration sessions & customer reporting.
- Created MULE ESB artifacts, created flows, configured MULE configuration files, deployed the application.
- Implemented integration flows using Mule Any point Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker.
- Used Java Message Service for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs and used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
- Created and consumed SOAP and REST services using CXF and used MULE ESB to route various calls to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Configuring Mule process for enriching data by mak ing web service calls to Mule ESB for processing.
- Worked on the Mule API Gateway for the application of policies to API as well for managing the security. Also worked with the Proxy settings using the API Gateway for the API’s.
- Expertise in connecting to various end points like http to connect various third party API’s.
- Used Data Weave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows.
- Implemented synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using ActiveMQ in Mule.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Salesforce, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, transformers, filtering and Security of Mule Flows.
- Created Request & Response transformers, Custom Components & configured them in Mule-config.xml.
- Created Mule Flow using End Point, Connector and Component been using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
- Extensively used mule components that include File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector. Utilized Log4J for logging and JUnit for unit testing.
- Developed Restful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC and used MUnit to validate mule flows.
- Involved in documenting the procedures for running the application from end to end.
- Clear understanding of design document, functional specification.
- Understanding of Business Process requirements.
- Implemented the Property Rules/ Season Management/ Competitor Management GUI pages.
- Worked on what - if analysis.
- Worked on Fusion charts during Migration from foundation 7.4.2 to 7.6
- Worked on implementation issues .
- Worked on SRE Batch Process & Optimization SRE process
- Responsible to write script for schema changes.
- Involved in bug analysis and fixing .
- Developed ISHLab module.
- Implemented MVC with Swing MVC.
- Unit testing and Integration testing .
- Involved in the Generation of the view part.
- Developed the Event Handlers which involve the implementation of Business Logic
- Implementation of Front-end (UI) & Functionality related to UI
- Developed Billing module.