- Highly motivated, creative & versatile IT professional with 5+ years of experience in design and development of client/server applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support of applications.
- Strong database connectivity skills which include Oracle, MYSQL, and DB2 and in programming with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Participates in Agile and Scrum Methodology with daily stand - ups, weekly planning games and retrospectives.
- Insight into Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, spring, Hibernate.
- Expertise in frame works like spring, Hibernate, Flyway, Struts and JSF.
- Executes Restful Web services using Spring MVC Rest frameworks.
- Involved in creating and consuming SOAP based and Restful web services using WSDL, Kubernetes, JAX -WS, SOAP UI, JAX-RS and JERSEY framework.
- Experienced in working with Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Involved in automated testing using Selenium, JUnit, TestNg frameworks.
- Experience in using application servers like Tomcat, Web sphere and Glass Fish.
- Experience in implementing persistence layer using JDBC, Kubernetes, Spring Dao and Hibernate.
- Implemented MVC Frameworks such as spring MVC.
- Extensively working on XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSL, XPath, DOM, and SOAP.
- Exposure to different IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ and Net Beans.
- Supported Testers with Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Familiar with JBoss Web Application server.
- Significant knowledge of Google Web Toolkit.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple tasks and meet project deadlines by following project standards and routines as per customer specs.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, jQuery, Junit
Frameworks: Spring, Spring BootMVC, Struts, Hibernate, Ajax
Development Tools: Eclipse, ANT, Maven, Log4j
Web Services: SOAP, REST
SQL Server, DB2, MS: Access, Oracle
Environment: UNIX, Windows, Mac OS
Confidential - Richmond, CA
- Worked on configuring Spring MVC with Angular JS using Request Mapping.
- Used Spring Security to implement Single Page Application functionality.
- Developed the Web Interface using Angular-JS, Java Script, HTML5, CSS.
- Used the Spring Rest Services to interact with Business Objects.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate/JPA to perform data base activities and transactions
- Implemented Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
- Written test plans and test cases, setup test configurations and executed the tests for different modules and TestNG used for unit testing.
- Request and Response mapping using Spring (AOP) from and to the application server by annotation-based spring configuration in Eclipse IDE.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development.
- Used WebStorm to develop Angular JS Pages and integration with the server.
- Used JIRA for creating tasks, sub-tasks and also for defect tracking.
- Performed end to end testing using Protractor and UI testing using Jasmine.
- Module testing using TestNG and Mockito
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed and performed integration testing of the module.
- Involved in code versioning, Check-In, Check-outs and code merging using Sub-Version.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto JBOSS Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services for developing messaging services to interact with different application modules
- Involved actively in Application Production Support.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.7, Spring 3.2, Angular-JS 1.5, HTML, CSS, JSON, Bootstrap, MS VISIO, Restful Webservices, Hibernate, JMS, MAVEN, SVN, Oracle 10g, XML1.1, JBoss EAP 6.4.5, Eclipse Juno, TestNG, JIRA
Confidential - Cambridge, MA
Java Backend Developer
- Followed Agile - Scrum methodology for development of the product. Using Atlassian Jira Agile for Agile scrum project management/update.
- Implemented the application with XP methodology as Agile process, refactoring the existing code and writing new code.
- Developed and consumed restful web services using Apache CXF Framework.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for JUnit Testing.
- Performing code deployments to local Tomcat server for testing in Ubuntu Linux environment.
- Worked on Git Repository for code integration and version control.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins on tomcat.
- Used Maven and Ant for Build Automation; ensuring proper settings, avoiding/solving any errors.
- Participating in and performing Code Reviews and/or Pair programming of peer development.
- Executed tasks on XML registry, XSLT/XQuery and transformation capabilities.
- Worked on AJAX implementation for retrieving the content and display it without reloading the existing page. Worked on JSON to populate required modules in jQuery.
- Worked on designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium.
- Involved in improving the site tuning and performance of webpages by HTTP profiling in chrome and Firefox.
- Developed an HTML parser and then build the DOM tree with that and using this DOM tree one can split out the XML document.
Environment: J2EE, Eclipse 3.x, Java Script, jQuery 1.x, Angularjs 1.4, node.js, Apache CXF, Tomcat 6.x, CSS, AJAX, XML, XSLT, ANT, JUNIT, WSDL, PostgreSQL 9, log4j, Jenkins, Git, JSON, Ubuntu
- Extensively used Core Java, Servlets, JSP, XML and spring in presentation tier.
- Generated the Hibernate XML and Java Mappings for the schemas
- DB2 Database is used to store the system data
- Eclipse was used as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Unit testing for all the components using JUNIT.
- Apache Log 4j Logging framework for logging of trace and Auditing.
- Worked with IBM Web-Sphere as the Application Server
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, JQuery, Eclipse, WebSphere 6.0, AJAX, Oracle 9i, log4j.