- Over 8+ years of progressive experience in software design and development with an earned reputation for meeting deadlines and delivering mission critical solutions.
- Very good knowledge of all the Object Oriented Programming concepts (Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism).
- Proficient in Developing MVC framework using Struts, Spring. Knowledge in ORM (Object Relational Mapping) Tools like Hibernate.
- Controlled complex page navigations using Spring Web - flow by configuring the transitions and state changes in xml files and the corresponding beans in the spring configuration file.
- Experience on unit testing and generating of test cases using Junit.Used Clear Quest, Jmeter, Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Good exposure to Java Web Services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL&UDDI.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of web applications in JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in Eclipse IDE, and also worked with NetBeans, Toad.
- Strong Experience in database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Developed stored procedures and queries using SQL.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j.
- Good knowledge with versioning tools like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front End applications in a three-tier architecture using Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, JSP, Servlets.
- Worked on continuous integration and continuous development toolslike Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Having Knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Worked on Aspect Oriented Programing (AOP) and had written point cuts.
- Developed several pieces of the JSFengine, including bean discovery, value bindings, method bindings, component bindings, and event generation.
- Good experience in Software configuration management using Rational Clear Case/Visual Source Safe. Experienced with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), UML and associated Tools such as Rational Rose.
- Experience in developing UML use cases, Level 0, Process Flows andwork in collaboration with System Engineers to build System Level Deployment Diagrams (SLD) using Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in core java development for different components. Developed the application using multi-threading, spring core, beans.
- Worked on JMS service for multicasting the data among various system.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Experience in integrating UI code with server side platforms.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture. Have designed and implemented multiple projects on Multi-tiered architecture.
- Prepared technical designs, coding guidelines and other technical documents Experience in preparing project related documents using Microsoft Office Suite like MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Visio,delivered training for new members of team. Mentored junior team members.
- Self-motivated and able to work in challenging environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and emerging new technologies.
- An enthusiastic individual with result- oriented and efficiency enhancement skills.
Programming Languages: Java
J2SE Technologies: Core Java, Collections, Threads, I/O
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, Web Services
Frameworks: Spring, Struts
UI Frameworks:: JQuery, AngularJS
Database: MySQL,Oracle, MS-Access, IBM DB2
Query Language: SQL, PL/SQL
Application Server:: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic
Development Tools & IDE:: Eclipse, NetBeans, Edit Plus, Maven, Ant
Version Control: : GIT, CVS, SVN
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, Value Object, Singleton
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Interacted with Business users and Business Analyst to gather requirements.
- Prepared sample code and applications for displaying various outcomes of API applications
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Tool Suite.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Used Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, and Value Object and DAO pattern.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.Worked onMVC frameworks like Spring and ORM tools like Hibernate and JPA.
- Developed the whole frame work for the projects, based on Spring MVC.UsedSpring dependencyinjection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card & fixed deposit modules.
- Involved in development of Spring DAO layer which invoked database queries.
- Extensive use of HTML, JSTL, JSP and JQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client side validation.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented throughHTML5.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Written JUnits for unit level, functional level test cases.
- Oversaw these aspects of testing; Unit, Regression, User acceptance and performance.
- Used SVN the version control tool for code commit and update.
- Worked on Java Collections API for handling the data objects.
- Used Core java Concepts based on Multithreading, concurrency concepts for updating the inventory using the I/O concepts.
- Used Jenkins to find and solve the defects in a code base rapidly and to automate testing of the builds.
- Introduced mock unit test cases using Mockito for code coverage testing.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use in web pages by using JSTL packages for the development of the Web Pages.
- Successfully designed and developed Java Multi-Threading based collector parser anddistributor process, when the requirement was to collect, parse and distribute the datacoming at a speed of thousand messages per seconds.
- Implemented Restful web services (JAX-RS), which produces both XML and JSON.
- Implemented Spring AOP to resolve cross cutting references.
- Developed design for Error Handling using AspectJ for intercepting exception and log it in DB.
- Worked on error handling using AspectJ, written Pointcuts.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Worked on Sonar Quality Gate.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and UML.
- Involved in Code Reviews, Defect Fixing and knowledge transfer.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Involved in the technical design and created the detail design artifacts such as Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Integrated Spring Framework with Hibernate forData Persistence.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework to map java objects to relational database tables using XML configuration files.
- Designed data layer using JPA, Spring JDBC.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against largesize MySQL database (about 4 crore rows) using Java multi-threading.
- Taken care of multi-threading in back end java beans.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3 with AngularJS interaction.
- Used Hibernate to connect with DB2 database to store and fetch data.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XMl from Restful web service from consumer side.
- Developed the crucial process like: CPD, Streamers and Snaps for data extraction andstreaming where in used collections, multithreading I/O a great deal.
- Used IN MEMORY MySQL database tables for storing the HUGE amount of data 160 GBdata for current day and normal DB engine for storing the historic data.
- Junit and test mock implementations.
- Used Spring for dependency injection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO objects for the business layer.
- Implemented application logging using Log4J framework for logging, debugging and troubleshooting the run time exceptions.
- Performed Unit testing using Chrome Postman Rest Client, Junit.
- Implemented client application to consume Claim web services using JAX-WS and integrated with UI.
- Used various design patterns in the application: Singleton, Factory, Builder patterns etc.
- Design and Development of High Performance CPD processes by using multithreadedprocesses which in turn improved the performance by a lot.
- User grid facade is a Restful WS layer providing custom user management functionality over Cassandra database.
- Apache Ant was used for entire build process.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose, UML and Blasmiq.
- Developed applications using RAD IDE and deployed in Web Sphere server.
- Involved in the application design review, code review and assisted the team in following the recommendations/guidelines.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring,AngularJS, Ant, XML, SQL, Oracle 9i, JUnit, HTML, CSS, JSON, RAD, Web Services,Web Sphere.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in low level design and requirement understanding with functional team.
- Used OOAD and OOP’s concept like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation
- Modularity using Java for designing Interfaces, classes and business methods in Java.
- Extensively used Java Collections and Reflection API.
- Implemented multithreading concepts for caching application data.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Used XMLHttpRequest Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring and Struts frameworks combined with EJB 3.0 JPA for database persistence.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework to structure core application webpage layouts and to assemble the JSPs
- Also created various common tags that are used for handling common functionalities like data element filtering, Parent/Child dropdowns etc.
- Developed test harness to test the web services which helps test teams to test web service components independently using various request and response xml
- Used Springs Dependency Injection feature and configured Function Action classes as Spring Beans for redirecting the user request to the appropriate class which implements corresponding business functionality.
- Developed Persistence Framework consisting of components like Persistence Code Generator, Persistence Manager and Data Access Objects which hides JPA complexities and offers transparent access to database.
- Used SQL/PLSQL to perform complex database operations and generated various stored procedures, functions for DMLoperations.
- Designed and Developed Presentation Tier using Spring MVC and JSP integrating Custom Tags, JSTL, JSP Expression Language.
- Developed Junit test cases.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Involved with testing team to determine dependency towards removing bottlenecks and ensuring smooth testing process.
- Involved in various internal releases of the application and supported the application modules during testing and pre-production phases.
Environment: J2EE, Spring Framework - 2.5, EJB 3.0, JPA, Oracle 10g, TOAD, AJAX, Log4J, ANT, Junit, Web Logic, Eclipse, Rational Clear Case, Web Services.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Analyzing business requirements in an Agile Scrum Sprint based test driven development environment.
- Implemented Restful Services using Spring MVC and consumed the services.
- Used SpringAPI’s for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Used Spring-ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO’s.
- Worked with Spring JDBCTemplates for the persistence layer. Developed dao beans and database model .
- Worked with spring annotations as well as configurations files.
- Built the application using MVC-DAO pattern and the necessary business logics.
- Implemented presentation tier using JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed email notifications for purchase order, subscription renewal.
- Developed Junit test cases and test suits. Worked with mocking framework easymock.
- Developed JUnit test cases and deployed code only after passing through Test
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Followed agile methodology, interacted with the client, implemented optimal solution and tailored the application to customer needs.
- Used SVN, CVS, GIT version control extensively on daily basis for code maintenance as multiple teams were involved in development from both offshore and on site.
Environment: Environment: Java 5, J2EE5, JSP/Servlets, Spring, JAX-RS (REST), SQL, Web Sphere 6, Eclipse, Jenkins, JUnit, Easymock, GIT
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java & J2EE Developer
- Implement MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Business Logic was implemented using EJBs.
- Developed the module of generating task list to the collectors using Front Controller Pattern and Command pattern to submit the request from presentation layer.
- Developed, and debugged the Servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets.
- Crystal reports is used for reporting the database details.
- Experience using Version controls such as CVS, PVCS, and Rational ClearCase.
- Developed Entity Beans and Session Beans for the transactions in the application.
- Entity and Session Beans were created using Session Facade Pattern to reduce network calls and enhance transactional capabilities and deployed using JBoss application server, Good working experience developing advanced Swing components.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the Oracle database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit with Mockito tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Involved in the development of client programs which are responsible for transferring messages using SOAP technology.
- Build ANT Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Used JUnit Framework for the unit testing of all the java classes
- Good Expertise with Swing and Use the Swing component.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Built system by integrating with Spring framework.
- Used Producer/Consumer components to achieve better page responsiveness.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for communicating with database.
- Designed and Developed XMLSchema (XSD) for various services in CCMS application using XML Spy.
- Implemented the GOF design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Command patterns.
- Implemented the J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Façade, Business Delegate and Front Controller etc.
- Involved in designing front-end screens using Java script, JSP, AJAX, HTML and DHTML.
- Implemented Java 1.5 new features like generics, auto boxing/unboxing, enhanced for loops etc in the application.
- Worked on the SOA, WSDL, XML, REST and Web Services calls to integrate the CCMS application with other systems.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring.
- Worked on JSF(rich faces).
- Responsible for unit testing the application using Junit.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j .
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Used Quality Center (QC) for tracking defects and project management.
- Used Ant build script to deploy the application.
- Used GIT for the version control management.
- Worked on CI tools like Jenkins
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, project management.
- Interaction with the client for design aspects, clarifications and also providing a daily status.
Environment: CSS, Java 5.0, Spring 2.0,Jenkins, Hibernate 3.2, Web Services, Web Logic7.0, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, JUnit 4.2, XML, XML SCHEMA(XSD)
Jr. Java Developer
- Design and development of GUI JSP/Spring, Hibernate and coding for search module, develop interface for uploading the gaming software.
- Involved in screen designs, SRS (Software Requirement Specification ) and documentation of screens with CSS, JSP, and HTML .
- Used Spring Framework's Dependency Injection (IOC) framework to configure application components
- Used Spring IOC, Auto Wired POJO and DAO classes with Spring Controller.
- Implemented data access tier using Spring DAO.
- Responsible for preparing design overview and detailed design using Enterprise Architect.
- Developed DB scripts to parse and load data into database as cronjobs.
- Developed DAO layer using Factory Pattern.
- Responsible for development of Handler classes, Command Bean classes and DAO Implementation.
- Responsible for development of downloading game module.
- Responsible for design and implementation encrypting algorithms.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP/HTTP/XML.
Environment: Java, J2EE, CSS, JSP, HTML, Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, DB2, Web Service, EJB, Quartz Scheduler, jboss.