- Experienced as a Full - Stack Java Developer in designing, implementing and deploying distributed applications using Java/J2EE technologies in different domains like Finance, E-commerce and Insurance.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Water Fall and Agile Methodology.
- Expertise in core java programming concepts like Exception handling, Multithreading, Collection Framework, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Expertise in Singleton, Iterator, Factory and Observer design pattern.
- I do have a good knowledge on new java 8 features like lambda expression, Stream API, Default Method, Functional Interfaces.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technologies like JDBC, JMS, JSP 2.3, Servlet 3.0, OAuth 2.0.
- Strong experience in various frameworks such as Spring 4.2.1, Hibernate 4.3.0.
- Experienced in Spring modules and developing applications using Spring Frameworks 4.x, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC 4.x, Spring ORM, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Cloud and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency injection.
- Proficient in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate 4.x/3.x) for database mapping and data retrieval facilities.
- Experience in building Microservices Architecture and integrating with the help of Spring Boot 2.x
- Used tools such as POSTMAN and SOAPUI for testing SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Expertise in databases such as RDBMS related like Oracle 10g, MySQL 5.5, SQL Server 2014 and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB 3.2, Cassandra 2.0.
- Expertise in Front End web technologies like HTML 4/5, XHTML, CSS3, Java Script 1.8.5, jQuery 2.x, AngularJS, Angular 2.0, AJAX, Bootstrap JS.
- Experience in AWS Solutions using EC2, Bluemix, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Utilized Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Experienced in container-based deployments using Docker, Docker Hub.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like GIT and SVN.
- Strong experience in different IDEs like Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA and web servers like JBoss, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat and Node JS.
- Proficient in using Build tools like Maven 3.x.
- Experience in developing messaging systems using JMS and Kafka.
- Worked with Junit in unit test using Mockito and power Mockito within Test Driven Development (TDD) and Integration testing
- Experience in Bug tracking tools such as JIRA and log4J.
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills. Proficient in writing project documents and giving technical presentations & experience of working in a deadline oriented, fast-paced environment.
Languages: \ Database Java 7, 8\ MySQL 5.7, Oracle 10g/11g, MongoDB 3.5\
WebServices and Web/App Servers: \ Design Patterns SOAP, REST, Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0, \ Observer, Factory, MVC, Singleton, Iterator WebLogic 11g\
Testing & Logging Frameworks: \ Version Control & Continuous Integration Junit 4, Mockito 2.x, Log4j 2.x\ Git, SVN, Maven 3.x, Jenkins \
Cloud Technologies: EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, VPC, EBS, IAM, Cloud \Watch, RDS, API gateway, Lambda,DynamoDB
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Architected and implemented the application modules using Spring boot 2.0, Spring Security and integrated the application using Microservices architecture.
- Involved in producing and consuming the RESTful Web Services using Spring.
- Used Spring boot and Hibernate 4.0 for implementing ORM for back end tiers.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation.
- Worked on CICD process for automated delivery and Wrote deployment scripts for building jobs in Jenkins tool.
- Used GitHub for configuration Management.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework 4.x in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
Environment: Java 8, Spring IOC, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular 2.0, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Tomcat 8.0, RESTful, JIRA, Micro Services, Log4j 2.x, Mongo DB 3.5, AWS EC2, S3, Docker, Git, Jenkins
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Used Spring boot 2.x for design pattern and implementing business logic of the application.
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented data access using Hibernate 4.0 (ORM Tool) persistence framework.
- Used Rest API for data flow purposes, before integrating it to the Front end.
- Used Spring Java Mail API for sending notifications regarding build success/failures.
- Implemented integration using AWS-Amazon Web Services. Worked with cross browser compatibility issues and fixed bugs for supported platforms and browsers.
- Worked with source version control tools like GIT to manage code repository.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation and Continuous Integration is done using Jenkins.
- Performed Unit Testing Using JUNIT, MOCKITO within test-driven design (TDD) approach.
- Implemented Log4J to trace logs and to track information.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Working in a team of 10 members and involved in architecture, requirements gathering, analysis, detailed design, preparing class diagram, flow diagram etc.
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s.
- Improved performance for interactive components through use of AJAX (benefitting the employees to view their salary with ease).
- Used Oracle as database and involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Involved in development, maintenance, implementation, and support of the System.
- Unit, System, Integration testing, testing with Mockito etc. done during the testing phase.
Java Developer (Internship)
- Developed Struts Actions, Services, DAOs.
- Designed and documented REST APIs including JSON data formats.
- Designed and developed UI using JSP, HTML 4, CSS2, AJAX and Angular JS.
- Worked on implementing Web-Site Hosting which is featured In AWS S3.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to GIT within Test Driven Development approach.
- Assisted in creating and maintaining database in MySQL 5.x .
- Used Eclipse IDE and used its standard features for Debugging, Running and Testing.