- Good analytical and result oriented IT professional with over 7+ Years of total work experience in IT with strong Enterprise Architecture, design and programming skills in Java/J2EE and 3+ years front - end development experience in enterprise application development
- Experience in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Re-Engineering, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server and N-tier web applications.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Command, Factory, Observer, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Proficiency in implementing Multi-threaded applications and in using creational, structural, behavioral and also the J2EEdesign patterns.
- Experience in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using Spring Framework 3.0 integrated it with Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0/Web Services JMS/JDBC.
- Very strong in developing Spring MVC REST based web applications.
- Experienced with Java8 Features.
- Strong knowledge in developing Restful Web Services and SOAP Web Services.
- Hands of Experience in developing Micro-services by using Spring Boot.
- Experienced with Synchronous web services like JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS and Asynchronous web services like JAX-M and JMS.
- Having experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Apache Camel, RabbitMq, ActiveMq and MuleESB (Enterprise Service Bus) in SOA (Service-oriented) Architecture.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, EBS Cloud Watch, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud, and API Integration.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets and EC2 to deploy Docker container with Micro Services architecture.
- Hands on experience in ORACLE, MySQL, NoSQL MongoDB.
- Expertise with Oracle including PL/SQL, Java Stored procedures, stored Procedures, Triggers, creating views and functions.
- Used Junit with Mockito testing Framework to test the Applications.
- Experience in tools like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver.
- Experience in working with Subversion (SVN), GIT, Jenkins, Crucible, Maven and Jira.
- A good team player, problem solver and quick learner. Have strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging, problem solving.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, technically sound, training and mentoring skills in driving development teams to successful resolution.
Confidential, Oaks, PA
Sr. Full stack Java Developer
- Working in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies while coordinating engineering efforts with team members to identify and resolve defects using JIRA.
- Implemented Routing part for all associated views for the particular user of the application using Angular JS UI router module, routing provider service with HTML views/CSS styles.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components and developed application using Spring Frameworks (Spring IOC), Spring DAO, and Spring Boot.
- Used Java8 features like Lambda expressions, functional interfaces, and Streams wherever possible.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in SOA (Service-oriented) Architecture to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol.
- Developed JAVA design patterns like Singleton, Factory and Builder to solve various problems occurred in development phase
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBCTemplate and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Design and developed Micro services business components using Spring boot and experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Micro services into existing System architecture
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT with Mockito, Integration testing and system testing.
- Involved while working on various AWS technologies like SQS Queuing, SNS Notification.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB as a NoSQL for storing JSON data.
- Created sample code to test the CICD (continuous integration continuous delivery) pipeline.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for build process.
- Used Git/Source Tree as version control tool.
- Performed Code reviews and Performance tuning.
- Used Unix Shell Scripting to update the databases and Start up the application server.
- Interacted with Customers to resolve the application issues and to mitigate defect damages.
Confidential, Kansas City
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Involved in the Business Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Support.
- Worked on Agile Methodology that includes weekly meeting with business analysts and monthly sprint review with clients.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- My most recent UI effort was using jQuery, Bootstrap and ReactJS in a Play framework to render responsive pages.
- Involved in Creating RESTful Services using NodeJS and Express framework.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, and Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Used Micro services to build individual components of the application.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity
- Utilized Spring's integration with iBatis & Hibernate ORM for back-end database processing transactions.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations and used Spring AOP for reporting and used a (TDD) test driven approach to development leveraging spring’s support for unit testing.
- Used several J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Front Controller and MVC- Model to develop application.
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using SOAP to process the application for the customer.
- Migrating an on-premises application to AWS and Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Responsible for distributed applications across hybrid AWS and physical data centers.
- Optimization/ Cost Reduction of Amazon AWS services (EC2, S3, EBS, Route53, VPC, SES).
- Able to create scripts for systems administration and AWS using languages such as BASH and Python.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 11g.
- Created Jenkins build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented JUnit test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing
- Used Maven as the build tool.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/ plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, and used version control (SVN)
Environment: Java (jdk 1.7), XML, EJB, JPA, HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, Node JS, DHTML, JSON, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Servlet, JSP, JSF, AJAX, JQuery, REST, JAX-WS, Log4j, SOAP, PL/SQL, web services, WebSphere Application Server, MY SQL, My Eclipse, SVN, Edit plus, Notepad++.
SR. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for requirement capturing, Use Case analysis, Object Model, Class Diagrams etc.
- Used J-query for Rich User Interface and used widgets for rich data tables in UI which has PDF & Excel export functionality.
- Designed and developed service layer and used Design Patterns like Data Access Object, MVC and Facade.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented presentation layer using Spring MVC for rendering web pages.
- Developed views and Controllers using Spring MVC Framework.
- Leveraged Spring Validator framework for validating user input used and used J-query for client side validation.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using Junit and performed integration and for generating mock objects to write test cases as a part of the test driven development.
- Developed Ant Build Scripts for the automatic configuration of the project and deployment of jar files into the Web Logic application server.
- Developed Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) and Spring MVC custom components
- Integrated Spring services with messaging queues to have asynchronous communication with external systems like claim processing.
- Involved into Database activities for schema creation, fine tuning and optimization.
- Identifying the Performance bottlenecks to improve performance, making the code changes without impacting functionality.
Environment: IBM Rational Application Developer RAD,Spring, JQuery, IBM Rational Clear Case, Jdk 1.6, J2EE, POJO, XML, XSL, XSD, XPATH, JAXB, JMS MQ, HTML,Log4j, JDBC, JNDI, Oracle, JUNIT, Tomcat.
- Involved in various phases of application development. Iteratively analyzed and developed the system going through Agile Scrum methodology.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Models and Object Oriented Specification using Rational Rose UML.
- Worked in team to develop high level class diagrams and sequence diagrams and implement the same in JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services.
- Also, developed a web service for allowing other application to access customer balance. Implementation involved usage of SOAP, WSDL and XML for definition of JAX-WS Web Services.
- Persistence mechanism implemented using Hibernate and integrated with Spring ORM.
- Implemented Spring AOP aspects to manage the application logging and Exception handling cross cutting concerns.
- Implemented Database accesses through JDBC at Server end with Oracle as backend.
- Involved in configuring development/testing environments on WebLogic App Server. Source control through CVS.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology and used JIRA for issue tracking.
Environment: Java, JEE, JSP, JAX-WS, JIRA, Servlet, Ajax, EJB, Spring Security, Web Services, WSDL, Java Beans, WebSphere Application Server, HTML, Maven, Web logic workshop, Oracle 11g, Ant, CVS.
- Worked on View One applet configuration according to client requirements.
- Designed and developed JSPs for User Interface.
- Used java Servlet API for documents and image display.
- Used Java Advanced Imaging API for image scaling.
- Used Spring Framework for Web service consumer development using CXF build scripts.
- Used Harvest tool for version control.
- Created Web services client files using CXF.