- Over 7 years of strong experience in the IT industry with diversified exposure in design, development and deployment of web - based and client-server business applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, WebServices, Restful, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, VXML, XSLT, JAXBSQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/CONTEXT/Security, Struts (MVC Architecture, Mappings and Resource Builders) and JSP.
- Implemented Application transaction using Spring AOP framework.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf.
- Worked on spring technologies Core, Spring Transaction Management, Spring AOP and Web-MVC.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of JAVA, J2EE Technologies, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI and Multi-Threading.
- Implemented the view layer using JSP, Servlets as Controller using Struts MVC, Business layer using Spring 5.0 (IOC, AOP), and persistent layer using DAO and Hibernate.
- Experience in core interfaces of Hibernate with Configuration, Query, Criteria and Transaction.
- Experience working with persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in develop and configure monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud watch, Splunk.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services such as EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SNS and SQS.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Façade and Visitor.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented to design software for Mobile Application.
- Created mobile optimized site using Backbone.JS and Underscore.JS.
- Implemented back-end services using Node.JS and Node Modules.
- Experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins, Validator, Drag and Drop, Autocomplete and AJAX.
- Experience in Front End Technologies JSP, HTML5, CSS, DHTML, Rich Faces, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces with HTML5, DHTML, JSTL and CSS3.
- Experience in Micro Services-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in Micro services developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Good knowledge of developing GUI based application using Swings and Java Applets.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases - Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, My SQL.
- Proficient in No SQL DB such as Apache Cassandra DB, MongoDB.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse, Builder, WSAD, IBM RAD.
- Expertise in testing with JUnit and using tools like JMeter.
- Experienced with JUnit frame works such as Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Knowledge on Build Tool Jenkins with configuring check styles, Test coverage.
Programming Languages: Java, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring (IOC, Core, Batch, Web flow, Security, AOP, JDBC, MVC, Boot) Struts, Hibernate, JPA, JSF, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, SAX, DOM, Java Beans, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, EJB, JNDI, RMI.
Micro services, Restful Web Services, JAX: WS, JAX-RS, JMS, MQ Series, SOA, AWS
Database Development: SQL, PL/SQL, Sybase, JDBC, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and MongoDB (NOSQL)
Testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Log4j
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Application Servers/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere.
IDE: Net Beans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite
Version Control: SVN, CVS, VSS, GIT
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of the application like Design, Analysis and code development.
- Involved in developing the business logic, database structure of the project and database schemas.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across different modules of the application.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Model View Controller (MVC).
- Designed and developed the UI using Swings, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, XML and JQuery.
- Made AJAX (JQuery) to display data using asynchronous calls.
- Deployed EJB Components (both Session and Entity Beans) in IBM Web Sphere Application Server, which encapsulate business logic and build up the model for the system.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in UI using was a part of moving the existing Angular 1.5.x component based legacy application to Angular4 typescript.
- Extensively worked on Angular4 concepts like building components, data binding, event binding, host listeners, styling elements dynamically using Class, show and hide particular element using ng show /hide.
- Implemented some Analytics services using Angular4, where Adobe Analytics tool can track custom events, generic click events, tracking routes, form tracking and track click events.
- Developed a RESTFUL service interface using Spring MVC for applications to communicate.
- Written Unit and Integration test cases for services and ensure good code coverage.
- Involved in design and development of SQL queries, Functions and Stored procedures for performing database perations.
- Involved AWS for deploying of the application.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Participated in the implementation of efforts for unit testing and code reviews.
- Worked on Rest API calls and integrated with UI.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project using Agile methodology.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Extensively worked on business, front end and persistence tier using the JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, and JSON .
- Used design patterns like Front controller, DTO, Singleton, Facade, Factory design patterns .
- Developed Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring Dependency Injection for middle layer development.
- Utilized Angular dependency injection to inject different Services including inner Services and custom services and create some custom directives to do some reusable component.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap and custom media queries.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Made AJAX calls using Backbone.js to get data & parsing it for showing on webpage.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Created REST web services & consumed it using Angular to communicate between apps.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular framework.
- Created tables and worked on SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for complex Inserts and updates in the database.
- Worked on development of Hibernate , including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Worked with Hibernate Query Language ( HQL ) to store and retrieve data from MongoDB .
- Deployed allocations in the JBOSS application servers and written automation scripts on UNIX boxes.
- Installation and maintenance of GIT for users to check out project and maintain various versions of the project implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Generated JUnit framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
- Followed Agile Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On application in development, test and production environments.
- Updated/modified JSP pages using Struts tags, used JQuery and its validator plugin for validating Forms in the presentation layer.
- Implemented and Managed AJAX and JSON to send request to server and updating GUI pages using callback functions.
- Implemented AJAX for couple of navigation screen flows for asynchronous calls.
- Configured new actions, result types and global errors in struts.xml and used struts tiles to create application web pages.
- Worked on design patterns which include Decorator, Facade, Front controller, Intercepting filter and MVC.
- Developed Spring MVC to build the Web application services.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- See Web services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Developed SOAP Webservices utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and Restful
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume, RESTful data service and sending response back to client.
- Implemented Java API for XML Web Services ( JAX-WS ) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions. Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Implemented HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Query criteria to interact with data base ( MYSQL )
- Used ANT for builds creation and to push into different environments
- Involved in production bug fixes, analyzing and improving overall application performance.
- Deployed the applications using WebLogic Application server.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Generated Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, debugging and request/response/error logging.
- Develop and code interfaces, classes and create appropriate relationship between system classes and interfaces.
- Implemented Servlets for handling requests from UI to manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective Action Classes for making database updates.
- Developed the system using JSP, Servlets and Oracle
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Developed multithreaded Java programs for cleaning of data and then inserting into database.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades using PL/SQL.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Applied filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionality.
- Worked on Multi-Threading environment using Java.
- Implemented Log4J for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Involved in Jenkins configuration.
- Used Eclipse IDE, IBM RAD and Web Sphere application server in development.
- Onsite and Offshore co-ordination.
- Used Ant to automatic the build process and deployed the application in WebSphere.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Query, Multi-Threading, Oracle Applications, PL/SQL, XML, Oracle DB, WebLogic, Linux, HP-PPM for change management, SVN
- Developed Struts framework for the development.
- Prepared required mappings in Struts-Config.xml file.
- Developed Java classes to communicate with database using JDBC.
- Developed Java beans, helper classes and Servlets for interacting with UI written in JSP.
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed the Struts Controller Servlet for the application.
- Developed front-end using HTML, JSP, Struts Taglibs and Tiles .
- More involved in writing SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, and functions.
- Setup JDBC connectivity and databases.