- Over 8 years of versatile experience in analysis design development and implementation of software applications and in developing n - tier architecture-based solutions with distributed components and internet/intranet applications.
- Experience in AWS platform and its features including IAM, EC2, EBS, VPC, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Configuration, Autoscaling, Cloud Front, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda and Route53.
- Introducing and implementing DevOps solutions for a range of Agile projects, creating automated build, deployment, monitoring, testing and reporting pipelines and solutions
- Designed and installed our distributed ELK log monitoring system using Filebeat, Redis, Logstash, Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
- In depth knowledge of various technical terminologies including XML, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Web services and extensive understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Experienced with modern development IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ and Spring tool suite
- Experience working with AngularJS, Angular2/4/6, Backbone MVC Framework, NodeJS.
- Good experience in Web 2.0RIA technologies like Extjs, JQuery, JSON, AJAX.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS -PL/SQL programming on Oracle, MySQL,
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Deep knowledge of the Splunk, including managing Splunk infrastructure, Data Extraction and Application and UI development. Solid knowledge of the Linux Server platform
- Experience in working with IDE's like Eclipse, JbossDev Studio, NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, storage, network and database.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Developed web applications using Play MVC Framework.
- Experience with a wide range of languages, platforms, technologies and operating systems - Linux, Windows, UNIX, DevOps, VM Ware, VSS, TFS, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat and scripting in many languages.
- Experience with deploying applications to cloud platforms ( AWS, PCF, Docker ).
- Involved in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Involved in performing the Linear Regression using Spark.
- Maintained SVN repositories for DevOps environment: automation code and configuration
- Involved in working with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Exception Handling and Serialization.
- Good knowledge in deploying applications on different application and web servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web sphere, Web Logic and JBoss.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using JIRA .
- Used version controller tool like GITHUB, Pub-Subversion and CVS.
- Extensively worked on debugging using Eclipse, Net Beans debugger.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, ASP.NET, Test Driven Development (TDD)
J2EE Technologies: Java 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.7/1.8 , Servlets, Spring 3.x/4.x/5.x, Spring Boot 1.2.3, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI.
LAN Technologies: Faster Ethernet, Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet, DNS
App/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1/7.x/8.x, IBM Business process, Management v8.x, JBoss Application server, WebSphere, Tomcat, BEA Web Logic Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Micro Services MVC, JSP, JSF
SOA: Web Services (Restful, SOAP, WSDL).
ORM Tool: Hibernate
Tools: Load Runner, Log4J, Ant, BIRT, Jenkins, Kafka, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Maven, JIRA, JUnit
Databases: Oracle 10g, 9i, 8i SQL Server, Couch base 2.5.1,3.03, Mango DB.
Version Control: SVN, Clear Case
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, UNIX, Mac OS
Methodologies: Agile, UML, SCRUM, MVC
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, design and development, handling deliverables, tracking status phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in the application.
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Use Java 8 features in developing the code such as Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Heavily used Core java (Collection API, Exception Handling, Generics, Annotation) to manipulate and transfer data in the back-end.
- Implemented Angular 4/6 component router for navigation and the services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services
- Used Spring framework for IOC (Inverse of Control) and managed other Java Beans and Spring Boot to build Microservices.
- Utilized AngularJS to achieve the client-side elements Hide, Show, Event Handling and AJAX Call on JSON response
- Used SOAP UI tool to create test cases and quickly unit test the web service code
- Deployed microservices in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers
- Developed the REST Microservices using Java JDK 1.8, Scala, on IntelliJ platform by gathering the knowledge of previous phase resources and integration with Oracle.
- Involve in component development using J2EE principles and use design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the spring with Hibernate configurations.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Jquery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality
- Worked with Apache Kafka for asynchronous communications between services.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to test, build, package, report.
- Worked with Git as source code version control for pulling and pushing the code changes and solved merge issue.
- Designed and develop tables, triggers, views, packages, functions using cursor, PL/SQL and stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Implemented Junit (TDD) test cases for testing both internal and external API's functionality.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using tomcat application server.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Angular JS, Restful webservice, AWS, Bootsrap, Hibernate, SOAP, JPA, Micro Services, Maven, Tomcat, Git, Oracle DB, JIRA, Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, Apache Kafka.
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design and development, bug fixing and enhancement in agile methodology, actively involved in design and developing of J2EE components.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling programming.
- Used IntelliJ as Integrated Development Environment IDE.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Designed the messaging infrastructure using RabbitMQ AMQP
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used spring-based SOAP web service, to insert, search and retrieve, update and delete the documents.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, cloud watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful services and consumed Restful based Web Services.
- Used MyBaits as persistence engine and wrote resultmap to mapping between MySQL database and Objects in Java.
- Implemented different outline designs Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web Logic Application Server
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, React JS, Spring IOC, AWS, Spring AOP and Spring DAO, RabbitMQ, Restful webservice, MyBatis, Angular 2/4, Micro Services, Maven, Tomcat, Git, MySQL DB, MongoDB, JIRA, Jenkins, JUnit, Html5, Css3, Java Script, SOAP.
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Used J2EE patterns for designing applications.
- Monitored the performance of application using JProbe, also coded Struts Action Classes and Model Classes.
- Using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture of Struts developed client User Interface.
- Used Struts Validation framework for client/server validations.
- Used EJB Session beans and entity beans to develop business services and the persistence.
- Followed coding guidelines while implementing the code.
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs
- Timely and actively attended daily check in meetings and testing status meeting.
- Handling Sonar for code quality and does refactoring.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development. configuring auto scalable and highly available microservices set with monitoring and logging using AWS, Docker, Jenkins and Splunk
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a Web Services using SOAP over JMS.
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application
- Create new SpringBoot microServices and deploying to PCF
- Developed Web Services using Apache AXIS2 tool Framework.
- Generated WSDL files using AXIS2 tool.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Ran check styles, find bugs and configured EMMA tool for test coverage.
Confidential, Clearwater FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Agile software development.
- Involved in migration of a project from .Net to Java
- Setup RabbitMQ servers in production for load balancing and high availability
- Integrated all of these services within the Mendix platform on which we developed.
- Created and injected spring services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection.
- Designed and developed the application using Kanban methodology
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Used Bootstrap along with CSS to design web-pages by HTML
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns. Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Wrote server side code used in ExtJS web applications.
- Worked on Distributed messaging system RabbitMQ to send messages to Existing Applications.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Used JRockit JDK to develop and run the underwriting workbench application.
- Used XML SAX to parse the simulated xml file that has simulated test data.
- Used java IO to create reports, which were mailed to be mailed to manager every hour.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design, development and testing.
- Developed application by utilizing Struts, Servlets, JSPs and utilizing Applications of J2EE design.
- Designed and created Web pages utilizing HTML and JSP in which JSP is utilized to Compile Dynamically into Servlets when required.
- Used Entity Beans to endure the Information into database and JMS to build up message communication.
- Responsible for the execution of PL/SQL techniques and SQL Queries.
- Deployed applications on Linux client machines.
- Designed and developed the application utilizing Agile Methodology and used the iterative incremental Framework Scrum with Agile Software Development.
- Worked on Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Configured application Flow, controlling Logic and Navigation.
- Involved in re-Factoring the Existing Components to meet the present application Requirements.
- Used different Java and J2EE APIs including JDBC, XML, VXML, Servlets, JSP, and JavaBeans.
- Utilized PL/SQL for querying the database and Spring Framework to Develop Flexible and loosely coupled Web applications.
- Involved in execution tuning, Debugging issues in testing and Deployment stages.