- Full - Stack Developer with 8+ years of experience in Application Development, including design and development of Projects in the areas of Java/J2EE Client and Web technologies Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, and JMS) and participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, angular JS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0 ( Dependency Injection, Data AccessObjects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow ) and know how to use Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and used Hibernate as a persistence layer that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC , JAX-WS , SAAJ , JAX-RS , SOAP , RESTful , WSDL , UDDI registry .
- Experience in configuring and deploying the web applications on WebLogic , WebSphere and JBoss Application Servers including hands on experience in using Tomcat web Server.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents and experience in other XML related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB , and JAXP.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer ( RAD ), Web Sphere Application Developer ( WSAD ), EclipseEE 3.0/3.2, WeblogicWorkshop, RSA 7.0 and Netbeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise in Bootstrap,Angular JS and Node JS(Express, Mongoose, Body-Parser, Sequelize, HTTP, FileSystem, BrowserSync etc..) and used Log 4j for logging.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS , Clear Case , SVN , Git and Surround SCM.
- Experienced in the deployment of the ear and jars using Jenkins, ANT, Maven deploy tools and performing other configuration changes for setting up the application in the integration testing environment.
- Created and presented training materials for Groovy, Unit Testing, the Gradle build framework and others.
- Work Experience with testing tools and applications such as JUnit, Mockito, FireBug, FirePoster, SoapUIand performed Unit testing, integrated testing, and closely worked with QA team in preparation of Test plans.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have knowledge on NoSQL DatabasesMongoDB and CouchDB .
- Expertise in using Oracle SQL Developer GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool for database development, browse database objects, implement and edit SQL as well PL/SQL statements.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM with the ability to conduct SCRUM meetings, co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management
Languages: Java, SQL & PL/SQL
Core Java, Collections, JDBC, Multi: threading, AWT, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JNDI, Ajax, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, Custom Tags,, RMI, JCAPS, Design Patterns
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, JBoss, WebLogic, TPT, CXL.
Web services: SOAP, WSDL(JAX-WS), UDDI, REST(JAX-RS), APACHE CXF, AXIS, XFire
WebApplication Tools: XML, XSD, JMS, Servlets, JSTL, EL, Custom Tag Library, JSP, JSF, JNDI, JPA, JAXB
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Squirrel, Stored Procedures
Scripting Language: HTML5, XML(SAX, DOM), XSL/XSLT, XPATH, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, EXT JS, Angular JS
Core Expertise: Java GOF and J2EE design patterns, Core Java concepts - Collections, Java 1.5 features, Multi-threading, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency etc.
Version control Tools: CA Harvest, CVS, SVN, IBM clear case
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control
Other Tools: Log4J, TOAD, SQL developer, HP Quality Center, JIRA, EMMA, Autopsy s, SOAP UI, FileZilla, Putty, Edit Plus
IDEs: Spring Tool Suite, Maven, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Visual Studio.NET, Toad, Putty, JUnit, Log4j.
Logging Frameworks: Log4j, Java Logging API, SLF4J
Testing Tools: Junit, JMeter, Quality Center, SOAPUI
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Operating Systems: Wi00ndows, UNIX/Linux
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Sr.Full Stack Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Senior Java/J2EE Developer with 7+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Experience on J2EE technologies including Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JAX-WS, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, XML and Unit.
- Extensively experienced in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), such as MultiThreading, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in working with Spring Batch Processing & Job scheduling tools such as AutoSys.
- Experience in developing web apps using OCJ4 and JBoss.
- Extensive Knowledge in Node.js for Server Side Programming.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experience with working in java script framework like jQuery, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experience with Controllers, Views, and Stores in ExtJS.
- Experience in developing ExtJS Components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button.
- Experienced in developing Microserviceswith Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
- Good Experience in working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experienced both in working on Designing table-less layouts and table-based layouts.
- Experience in developing Web applications using RWD, Bootstrap, jQuery and KnockoutJS.
- Good Working Experience and understanding with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Experience using all popular text-Editors like Eclipse, Brackets, Sublime Text and Notepad++.
- Experience in installing and configuring MySQL, ORACLE and MongoDB Servers.
- Experience in built web services using spring and CXF operating within ESB, offering REST, AWS and SOAP interfaces.
- Good work experience of Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBossand WebLogic.
- Experience in ecommerce in creative content writing, editing direct mail and retail marketing channels.
- Expert level knowledge in using spring modules like Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring ORM and Spring AOP.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE's such as Eclipse, My Eclipse,RAD,NetBeans.
- Hands on experience with Multi-Threading and Collections Framework.
- Strong understanding of internal processes of NoSQL approach
- Experience in Oracle 10g/11g/12c, PL/SQL Developer, SQLand UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Experience in implementing projects utilizing various methodologies as Waterfall, Agile SDM's.
Confidential - SanJose, CA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in Design, Development, Unit Testing and maintenance of CEC application.
- Involved in discussions with Business Analysts and designed the TDD (Technical Design Documents).
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Used WSDL file information for invoking Web Services.
- Designed a RESTful API with Spring 4.
- Implemented the framework to migrate Relational data to Non - relational data stores and to run performance tests against different NoSql vendors.
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML and Backbone.JS.
- Developed reusable Backbone.JS directives and worked on Backbone.JS Controllers which Isolates scope to perform operations in UI.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents and also Implemented JAXB in XML binding.
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST web services.
- Developed business tier components and services using RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Rest Controllers, Spring Web MVC and Spring Boot extensively to implement server side business logic.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used Spring JPA to design entity data mapping with Oracle DB.
- Implemented Log4J1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders.
- Involved in JAD sessions with the client and functional team and gave demos on developed functionality.
- Involved in production support for resolving user problems.
- Developed JUnit test classes for Controller, Service and Data layers
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Used Mockito for data mapping along with J-units.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- Followed Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Used ANT build scripts to build applications using Jenkins.
- Maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Experience in maintaining a large number of files through version control tools like GIT.
- Worked on CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap and Preprocessors like SASS.
- Used Backbone.jsto develop the front - end of the application.
- Involved in developing SOAP and Restful web services functions to get data from the Mainframe.
- Expertise in Test documentation, Manual, Automation testing and Execution on Client/Server, Integrated Intranet, Linux, Mainframes and Internet applications.
- Client Side code were written in ReactJS, jQuery and Server Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Conducted gap analysis and developed data migration and integration plans.
- Developed RESTful Web Service using REST Jersey API.
- Developed Spring Services, DAO's and defined routes using Apache Camel.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and ActiveMQ.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring for Handling Transactions.
- Developed applications with SQL Server.
- Worked on the JBoss Web application Server.
- Deveped restful web services using Jersey and spring and developed rest services using Node.js and other node modules.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process the data using SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Consumed RESTfulWebServices.
- Implemented Hibernates' Lazy default fetch plans for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL Statements.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, SIT and UAT phases. Performed defect tracking, bug fixing and enhancements.
- Used Hibernate annotations for mapping objects to the relational database and Implemented persistence using Hibernate, managed Hibernate.cfg.xml file.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Have done debugging to fix issues.
- Deployed application using Tomcat application Server.
- Used Maven for dependency and build management.
- Application developed using NetBeans.
- Used SVN as Version Control Management.
- Testing the java services by using JUnit.
Environment: J2EE,JSP, Servlets, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Spring, Struts, ibatis, SOAP based WebServices,Oracle, PL/SQL, Toad 9.6.1, JUnit, Jquery, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Navigator, SVN, Gradle 2.4 and WebLogic Server.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C Standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Struts Framework.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, ExtJS, Bootstrap, jQueryand JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- There is a configuration widget written in CSS3, Java Script and jQuery Framework in UI Layer with Tag library, application deployed and tested on Linux.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery Framework.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS and MVC Framework for data access.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
- Developed application using STS.
- Make sure FTP orders using e-commerce such as Delivery Agent is processed correctly, investigate the shop settings in the mongoDB, find the responsible Java, Groovy classes, rewrite the codes if needed, place the XML order manually by using Rabbit MQ if needed.
- Created and Modified DAO's to communicate with DB2.
- Worked on project build-script by using ANT.
- Used Log4j for tracking the applications.
- Maintained the application modules in version control using Clear Case. .
Environment: J2EE, JBOSS Application Server, JSP, Jquery, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP based Webservices, Oracle, Rational Application Developer 6.0, Maven, JUnit, and Subversion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML. Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building the whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups and data tables.
- Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, and action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front end GUI layout.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX communication (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the user interface screens using JSF2.0 and Prime faces component library. Also used Rich faces to customize some of the components in XHTML pages.
- Developed the presentation layer using Model View Architecture implemented by Spring MVC . Managed Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and managed the security with the help of Spring Security (ACEGI).
- Tested the web services using SOAPUI and Web Service Explorer. Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa. Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from third party.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database. Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs that are used to access data from the database.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP), to route the submittals to the EJB components and render-retrieved information using Session Facade, Service Locator (design pattern).
- Implemented the business logic under the Servlets and simple Java Bean components to be used under the various modules in the System and developed and database connection using JDBC.
- Analyzed the existing access system and re-designed it in Oracle 8i by developing data validation and load processes using PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers to enhance and improve functionality requested by business for reducing manual processing time.
- Used Dynamic SQL (DBMS SQL, DBMS DDL) in Functions and Procedures. Created database Triggers to record Insertion, Updating, Deletion and all other audit routines. Responsible for Code Reviews and PL/SQL Code Tuning.
- Involved in the overall system’s support and maintenance services such as Defect Fixing, Feature Enhancements, Testing and Documentation.
- Used CVS for version control management and Maven for Build.Deployed an application in Tomcat server.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, JSF, EJB, Spring, SOAP based Webservices, Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, CVS, Maven, Waterfall.