- Around 15 years of IT experience in project management and development of various products and application design, development, deployment, and implementing N - tier Framework & Architectures using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Cloud based application, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, SOAP,Struts, OAUTH2.0,TestNG and Design Pattern for e-Business Applications.
- Experience in monitoring and planning multiple projects tracks from inception till rollout.
- Experience in Agile, Iterative, waterfall and Test Driven Development methodologies. Well versed with SEI-CMM.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Experience in leading and designing high availability, scalable distributed system with clustering at multiple datacenter.
- Expertise in writing System Design Document, System Use Cases, Business Use Cases, Use case realization and project traceability matrix preparation
- Experience in providing Application System Design and implementation of several projects in e-Business & Workflow Solutions like Business Management Processes for Investment Banking, Retail, Manufacturing and e-Governance organizations in various client locations like USA and India.
- Experience spans in Internet technologies like Java/J2EE, included JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, JQuery, JNDI, EJB, XML, XSLT, Xpath, HTML/DHTML, CSS, Natural Language Processing, Charting APIs like Google chart and HighChart, Lotus Script, Formula Language, PL/SQL, ANT, Maven, Log4j etc for developing enterprise application using Object Oriented Analysis and Technologies. Experience in application development and maintenance in various application servers like Spring DM 1.0.2,WebSphere 5.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 4.x/6.x, WebLogic 7.x/8.x, and JBoss 4.x. Extensive experience with databases like Oracle 11g, DB2 7.x, MS SQL SERVER.
- Experience in Cloud based applications using DOCKER and Kubernetes. Install GPU based application using CUDA and CuDNN for machine Learning programs.
- Hands on experience in MongoDB. Certified Cassandra Java Developer with good hands on experience on Cassandra.
- Experience in OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design), UML 2.0 with various modeling tools like Rational Rose, TogetherJ, Rational XDE, RAD 6.0 etc. Good knowledge in Rational Clear Case, Rational Robot, Class Diagram and Entity-Relationship diagram. Good experience in UI designing.
- Hands on experience in various types of IDE and tools like RAD 6.0, WSAD 5.1.2, Eclipse 3.7, Visual Age in Java 3.0, IntelliJ IDEA 7.0, Lotus Domino Designer 5.0/6.5.
- Experience in various software evaluation like Natural Language Processing tools, Charting API, data processing tools, Json parsers.
- Experience in writing Bourne, AWK, Korn Shell Scripts in UNIX, AIX, and LINUX environment.
- Excellent knowledge in configuration management tools like GitHub, SVN, MS-VSS, PVCS, CVS,Rational clearcase, Jenkins, Bamboo as a Build Manager and extensive knowledge in ANT scripts, Maven. Good knowledge of change management and disaster recovery plan.
- Experience in DB2 UDB, DB2 Connect, SQL Server, Sybase and Oracle which includes writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers. Also very good knowledge in Query tuning using various tools like Toad for DB2, Toad for Oracle and SQL Query Analyzer. Good Knowledge of Mainframe.
- Experienced in mission critical applications, external customer-facing, high-volume, web sites with stringent SLA on availability and performance. Good experience in solving change tickets and problem tickets.
- Experienced in preparation of test cases, test plans, system testing, unit testing and functional testing. Experienced in automation of functional testing using TSL in Win Runner 6.0.
- Design and deliver cloud based solutions using Docker and Kubernetes. Use GPU based solution involving CUDA and CuDNN.
- Developing solution using Spring Framework,Rest, JSON, MongoDB, Kafka, Rest APIs and Flink.
- Developing a Machine Learning model for anomaly detection using DL4j .
- Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the tech leads to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Gathering requirement from Business and converting them into functional and technical design documents.
- Create, manage and track project plan, schedule, scope and resource.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Task allocation and lead the development team to successfully deliver the application with zero schedule slippage and zero infosec review comments.
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments.
- Interview candidates and hire resources.
- Create, maintain, and track multiple project release plans. Coordinate release and sprint planning. Track global resource allocations.
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability.
Environment: J2EE, REST, Spring, MongoDB, Geneva Cache, Geneva Queue, Transaction Management, multi-thread programming, Splunk, Hubble, Maven, iConfigurator,Node.js, Cassandra, Omniplanner, Confluence, Radar.
- Preparing strategy for automatic build and deployment for project using Subversion,GIT,Jenkins, Maven, ANT, IBM WebSphere Integration Bus.
- Recommended process improvement and best practices for code maintenance and setting up configuration files for different environment.
- Supported and provided important feedback to various development teams with regards to setting up different development and build environment.
- Helping various teams set up automated testing environment using Junits and Test servers.
- Architect and design framework for TestNG to test multiple interfaces, automate integration testing, functional testing, sanity testing and load testing.
- Developing Unix scripts to fully automate the process of deployment and maintenance of server.
- Work with other technical staff to understand problems with software then develops specifications and estimates to resolve them.
Environment: J2E, REST, JMS, MQ, JAX-B, XML, SOA, Transaction Management, multi-thread programming, java logging frameworks, Maven, ANT, TestNG, IBM Integration Bus.
Sr Java Developer
- Identify technologies that can be used to satisfy current and future business requirement.
- Analyze potential security risk of exposing data to third party application and come up with solution to mitigate them by implementing OAUTH 2.0
- Gathering requirements from business and prepare requirement documents, create sequence, component and use case diagrams, navigation flow diagram, screen design.
- Writing REST webservices to be consumed by web, mobile and other devices through JQuery and Ajax calls.
- Do proof of concept for text mining and sentiment analysis by writing prototype sample code using OpenNLP.
- Mentoring other team member, helping them in environment set up, and do code reviews.
- Evaluate Open source software like Apache Spark, various charting tools, Natural Language Processing tools to help in decision making of technologies to be used for product development.
- Design and development of a dashboard application using Google Chart, that will monitor the V.me traffic about login, checkout and button click from various merchant, issuer and partner site.
Sr Java Developer
- Architecture, Design and Development of highly scalable Email Assembly application using technologies Spring-MVC, Spring Integration, Hibernate and JPA, Restful WebServices, Spring JDBC Template, JAXB parser, TIBCO JMS MQs.
- Provide technical guidance, tasking and effort estimation during product planning and development.
- Setting up the Messaging configuration using Spring Integration, JMS, TIBCO(in production) and ActiveMQ(in dev environment).
- Deployment, Delivery and Release planning of product in an agile process with short deadlines.
- Experience in evaluation and recommendation of the Open Source frameworks, developing the reusable component across the functional modules, improving the code quality through enforcement of the Coding Standards/Guidelines/Best Practices/Reviews, builds automation, continuous integration.
- Development of Build script using maven.
- Managing an offshore team of 4 person, providing them with business requirements and technical guidance, and getting the work done.
Sr Java Developer
- Development of SIS application using technologies Spring-MVC and SOAP WebServices.
- Requirement analysis and framework development for SIS application.
- Identifying and assessing security violation and risk for TIR application using Fortify tool.
- Writing security related code to prevent security violation like Cross-Site Scripting(XSS), CSRF, Clickjacking, Parameter tampering, Insecure Log Off, Information Leakage, Resource Starvation etc.
- Troubleshooting problem ticket within a stringent SLA and providing 24X7 pager support.
- Code Review of application using prescribed Coding Standard and tools like PMD and FindBugs.
- Working on change request for both TIR and SIS application.
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in the architecture and framework building using design patterns and UI designing and Business Management Processes of Compliance Data Mart project.
- Software Requirement Specification and Standard Design Document, Technical specs, Change Control Plan, Configuration Management and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Estimation of module using prototype model. Involved in framework creation in Struts
- Developed the CDM Report Module in Java using Struts framework.
- Writing Batch Programs in Java and Bourne Shell Script for Unix based application.
- Leading a team of 6 people as Tech Lead for requirements analysis, system design and development and coordinating onsite-offshore model project.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, Design of Compliance Data Mart application in UML using Rational Rose, System Use Case, Business Use Case
Sr Java Developer
- Leading a team of 7 people for development which includes creating design specification, developing utility classes, and module development.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, framework designing, Design in UML using Rational Rose and development of OATS report module in Java.
- Migrating application written in pearl script to Java.
- Batch program analysis written in UNIX and shell scripts and Re engineering and System Integration of OATS application
- Developing queries, triggers and Stored procedures for application development and maintenance.
- Production Support activities which involves monitoring batch Jobs and fixing defect by checking logs.
- Preparing status report, traceability matrix, various metrics and Analysis reports for client.
Sr Java Developer
- Defining the task for the team to develop in Agile methodology
- Involved in requirements analysis, designing the deluxe forms, Microsoft checks using UML in TogetherJ.
- Module integration and System integration with various other external applications within deluxe corporation.
- Development Java, Servlets, XSLT, Java Script and XML on Change request in all the Websites.
- Writing EJBs (Session Beans and Entity Beans) for all the Websites.
- Developed HTML and JSP Pages in all the Websites.
- Supported Production Activities which include fixing bugs for all the 5 Websites: www.deluxeforms.com, www.microsoftchecks.com, www.microsoftchecksandforms.com, www.microsoftbusinesschecksandforms.com, www.delforms.com.
- Automated Functional Testing in all the Websites using TSL in WinRunner 6.0.
Environment: Struts, MVC, EJB, Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC/ODBC, JMS,JUNIT, Java Script, CSS, XML, XSLT, HTML/XHTML, Maven, IBM Websphere Studio Application developer 1.5.2,Weblogic 8.1, apache-tomcat-6.0.18, Oracle 10g, Toad for Oracle, PL/SQL, LINUX, Mainframe, Imaging, RUP, CVS, TogetherJ, UML
Java Developer/ Build Manager
- Development, Bug fixing of application.
- Development in Java, Servlets, JSP and HTML.
- Write Java code, Batch Files and shell script to run the build process.
- Installation of server, Environment setup and configuration of WebSphere Application Server for connecting to DB2 Server and running the application.
- Write the Ant build scripts for entire application and automated build process for development and production support.
- Published Build strategy document for the relationship which is used by different development locations.
- Deploy the application on windows and AIX.
- Conducted awareness training for PCM related activities in the project as PCMPO prime.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Ant Script, SQL, XML, HTML,Java Script, CSS, IBM WebSphere Studio Application developer 1.5.2, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.1, Struts, Weblogic 8.1, Microsoft Visual Studio, j2sdk1.4.2 05, DB2, AIX, apache-ant-1.6.2.
- Development of Process Assets Library which is a Web based Application.
- Maintaining Consistency with Oracle Database (ERP) by writing agents which run periodically.
- Installation of server, Optimization of Server settings for performance improvement.
- Working on Change Request which involved enhancing the existing functionalities of the tool.
- Maintenance of other office automation tools on Lotus Notes e.g. Car Requisition System, Project Management Reporting Tool, Branch Asset Library, Library Database, Defect Log etc for internal use.
- Migration of office automation tools from R5 to R6
- Installation and server setup for the Branch Application Server in Lotus Notes 6.0
Environment: Java Script, Lotus Script, Lotus Notes Formula Language, HTML & SQL,ODBC, Lotus Domino R5/R6, Toad for Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle 9.x