- Having 7+ years of experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies in various domains like Finance/ Health /Commerce/Telecom/Insurance.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multithreading etc.
- Experience in developing cross platform server side applications using Angular.js.to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Experience in Web Service Technologies: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Apache Axis, CXF, IBM JAX-WS.
- Experience in architecting and implementing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) projects with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Integrations, BPM, BPEL and ESB using WebSphere Process Server, ESB, WebSphere Integration Developer, Data Power and WSRR.
- Expertise in XML technologies -XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBMWebSphere8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x/, Oracle/BEA WebLogic 10.x/9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat 8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x/3.x
- Experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD.
- Experience with major relational databases - Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, My SQL.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Aptana Studio, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD and AltovaXMLSpy.
- Experienced in Implementing the application’s using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, DAO (Data Access Object), RDBMS.
- Expertise in design with Use Case, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools like Rational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Excellent experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Development, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java, J2EE.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in testing with Junit using tools like JMeter.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Production Support-Provided development (quick fixes) and technical support for complex/ critical applications. Coordinated with other teams to resolve end-user issues promptly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JDBC and Java security.
Tools & Framework: Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, JSF, JUnit, Mockito and SOAP UI, Google Web Toolkit, Visual Studio Code, Mongo Vue.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis and Apache CXF, Postman, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP and Web Logic Server.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, SQS, RDS, IAM, S3), and Spring Cloud.
Database: Oracle, My SQL, DB2, MongoDB and Dynamo DB.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, IBATIS
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite and Intellij.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit and Soap UI.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Involved in designing and developed presentation layer using JSF, Ajax, and JQuery and third party libraries.
- Developed classes using core java (multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- Develop the required Web services according to SOA governance board.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS 2.0.
- Responsible for design approval from SOA governance.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Developed JSPs to dynamically generate HTML5 and display the data to the client side. Java Mail API was used to notify the user of the status and completion of their project.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Managed the gathering and analysis of CICD production environment statistics.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WSWeb Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Involved in building applications using React JS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Migrated the code to React JS with Redux.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones (mobile application).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Deployed Application instance on JBoss and WebLogic Server.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed a Spring Boot based micro services application
- Developed various helper classes needed using multi-threading.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL queries
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Created and implemented demo versions of each paid application.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Consumed Web Servicesfor getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Oversaw all aspects of testing JUnit, FIT, and SIT, End to End, Regression, User acceptance and Performance.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction
- Configured the Web sphere application server to connect with Oracle Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ Series and JMS Queues with IBM RAD and WAS to create new connection factories and queues.
- Used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources using JMeter.
- Ensured Agile, JDE & Oracle Databases are in sync. Create & distribute weekly Reports and followed up on Change Activity; managed released documents and maintain server database.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
- Gather and prepare the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Work on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Ensure standard agile practices through regular Sprint Planning, Story Sizing, Task Breakdown, Spring Retrospective Meeting and Sprint Review sessions.
- Participate in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Work on Standalone Applications and Web Applications.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Angular js 2 to connect the Client-side web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from Angular JS modules.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers.
- Implemented Pre Authentication and database security with Site Minder and spring security.
- Built search feature based on open source tool Elastic Search. Implemented system logging solution using Elastic Search, Kibana and Logstash.
- Use Team Collaboration Software JIRA and Confluence.
- Perform Test Driven Development (TDD): NUnit Testing and Load Testing.
- Design and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache CXF and JAX-RS
- Implement the Angular MVC and two-way data binding.
- Use HTML5 and JQuery for the Uninstall Survey Page Application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Work on AngularJS for one of the single page application and cross browser functionality.
- Use SoapUI for testing Web Service Apache POI API to generate Output files
- Use REST API with JAX-RS for consuming web services to handle two interfaces XML and JSON.
- Work on Single Sign in survey page application.
- Use Spring boot for Single Sign on page application to access more quickly.
- Use Eclipse IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Design the Cascaded Style Sheets for designing the styles, skinning and layouts
- Involved in designing the page layouts using Wire Frames templates
- Use Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency
- Implement Batch Updates using Spring and configured beans in Application Context file
- Use the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Extensively worked on JDBC Prepared statements and callable statements to access data base
- Work on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Use Oracle 10g Server as the backend database storage
- Create data base tables according to the application requirements
- Develop stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL
- Implement the application using Agile development methodology
- Involved in report generation and printing of the reports
- Develop Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Application server
- Use Jenkins as an Integration Built tool.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Identified the Business requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP and JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server side components using Rational Rose.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Monitoring WebLogic/JBOSS Server health and security.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XMLHttpRequest Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects so as to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Experience with KORN based scripts as part of triggering UNIX and J2EE based Jobs.
- Prepared the test plans and executed test cases for unit, integration and system testing using different automation tools like JUnit, Soap UI and Fiddler.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, AOP and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Junit tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Involved in backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospective, user stories estimations and dividing into tasks.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Prepared User stories & Tasks corresponding to the features taken from Backlog.
- Involved in preparing High & low-level design docs with UML diagrams.
- Good understanding of AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), various volume types and utilization of different types of EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Involved in migrating the existing Struts UI pages into Spring MVC both front-end and back-end.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Applications) apps using AngularJS and CSS.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML, CSS, and the latest AJAX libraries, JSF.
- Worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Developed angular controllers, services and used different modules for server communication.
- Developed single pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, datepickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to front-end. Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTful Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents.
- Migrated existing Actions and Processor classes from the legacy Struts code into Controllers, Service and DAO layers in Spring MVC.
- Developed Microservices with Spring boot and Spring Batch along with the test cases.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, HQL Queries to fetch data from database.
- Used Hibernate to create data layer to the services to do CRUD operations into Database.
- Used core java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Involved in doing JUnit testing and ran the TEST SUITE.
- Used Maven tool to build and WebSphere App Server 8.5 to set up data sources and deploying the application.
- Monitored, studied and analyzed application logs from production environment and analyzed data for performing detail analysis of issues related to production.
- Worked on Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Configuration management, Service discovery, Circuit breakers, and Distributed sessions. Also developed and implemented search feature using Ajax.
- Hibernate framework is deployed for persisting data. It maps between Object Oriented Java classes and Oracle 10g Relational Database tables. Configured Apigee deployment environments to make them publicly available to the production environment.
- Experience working with Reflected XSS and Persistent XSS attacks handling by Client/Server and Context user inputs.
- Involved in the analysis and implementation of IBM Identity Manager and IBM Access Manager.
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO patterns and used JDBC as Model Component and Designed DTO, Business Delegate, Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns as aspects at Service layer using Spring AOP and of DAO objects using Spring-ORM.
- Involved in setting up of JMS Connection factory and Queues in Web logic Application server along with appropriate JNDI names.
- Responsible for configuring successful authentication objects by SAMLA provider with assertions and log in SSO process. Created REST based controllers to handle the incoming request and output the response
- Oracle database was used, wrote stored procedures for common queries
- Developed Maven Script for the build and dependency process.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using Junit test cases.
Environment: JSP, Struts, Hibernate, spring, EJB, Apigee Edge, JMS, Ajax, JQuery, Volante, websphere7, cvs, DB2, Jenkins Maven.