- 7 years of professional experience as a Java Developer in all phases of software development life cycle that includes Business Analysis, Requirement gathering, Architecture, Design, Development, Integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of various distributed, and multi - tier enterprise and web applications.
- Worked extensively on server-side development technologies in Java platform using Java EE (Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF, EJB, JPA, JMS, and JAX-WS), Spring Core, Spring MVC and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Experience in AngularJS structural framework for dynamic web apps.
- Created a series of detailed instructional documents/ Walkthroughs on how to use the newly implemented enterprise Knowledge base Management System.
- Duties included database modification, database tuning, SQL statement tuning, general troubleshooting, script development, and documentation.
- Worked extensively on various APIs available in Java platform like JDBC, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI, Java I/O, and Networking.
- Extensive experience with Agile Team Development and Test-Driven Development using JUnit and JIRA
- Strong skills in using technologies like Java, J2EE, JSP, Hibernate, spring, JDBC, XML, and XSLT.
- Highly proficient in interacting with RDBMS databases like Oracle, SQLServer and MySQL specifically involved in writing queries and PL/SQL Programming.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2012 and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Extensive work experience on Business Intelligence Stack, SSRS, SSIS and Tableau.
- Expert in Design and Development Parallel Processing Applications using Java Multithreading and Concurrency APIs.
- Have good experience in using Version Controlling tools (CVS, VSS, Subversion, and GitHub) and defect tracking tools like Jira.
- Have good experience in execution of projects using AGILE (Sprint, Scrum, Rapid programming) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed Java, J2EE applications using different IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Experienced in Application Unit Testing, Logging, Monitoring, Debugging, Issue Resolution, Performance Profiling and Tuning.
- Ability to work independently or within a development team in developing and delivering functional and technical specifications with good quality.
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C++
Java J2EE Technologies: EJB 3.0, JDBC, JAX-WS, Servlets, JSP, JSF, spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot 1.2.3, and Hibernate
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS Server, IBM WebSphere
Tools: & IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010, IntelliJ IDEA, ATOM, SQL Developer, SSMS, TOAD, XRM ToolBox
Database: Oracle12c, Oracle 11g, MSSQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL
Frame Works: Spring, Hibernate, Jasper Reports, Bootstrap, Backbone, AngularJS, Junit
Concepts/Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
Version Control & Bug Tracking Tools: Perforce, VSS, TFS, GitHub and Jira
Operating Systems: Windows XP, UNIX, LINUX and MAC
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau
Confidential, Chev chase, MD
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of software development including application architecture, technical design, development, testing & debugging, documentation and in corporation of user feedback to plan enhancements in the application system.
- Implemented custom validation controls for various forms with help of AngularJS custom directives validation controls.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experience working with AWS cloud computing and Launching Instances and automation of administration roles.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for Improved Login authentication
- Developed an Order Management System (OMS) in Java implementing the concepts of OOPs, serialization, collections and JDBC to access data files.
- Responsible for managing and resolving technical issues for the Confluence, SharePoint.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database and wrote HQL to access the data from the database.
- Done Full Exports and Imports of the database at schema as well as tablespace level for different customers.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach
- Developing persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity manager.
- Developed JSON data service backend with Node JS.
- Suggested latest upgrades and technologies for NoSQL databases.
- Design & Developed Jasper reports using Jasper Assistant tool or plug-in.
- Used Log4j for debugging the application, location wise generated the reports using jasper reports.
- Responsible for Data Modeling and Development of DAO Layer using Hibernate.
- Development of Reports Module using Oracle PL/SQL programming.
Environment: Java 1.6, Java EE, JSP, Hybris, Servlets, Spring, Node JS, JPA, AngularJS, Hibernate, JASPER Reports, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, JQuery, Ajax, Ant and Maven Build Tools, AWS, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Restful Web Services, PL/SQL, Perforce, Microsoft Visio.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in the complete lifecycle (SDLC) of the project i.e. Design, Development, Implementation, Unit testing and Support and Production Maintenance.
- Analyze requirements and contribute in design and high-level architecture.
- Creating back end Restful web services with java utilizing Spring Framework and other modules.
- Using Angular, bootstrap and CSS3 to build responsible UI consuming various REST API written in Java.
- Created stored procedures and ID Independent Scripts which made the migration of data from old to new cycle easily.
- Used XSLT, XML and CSS to generate a PDF for every application we use. The applicant can download the PDF and check his/her information through the portal.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Using Kafka for Publish/Subscribe pattern in application dealing with messaging.
- Creating Mule applications for integration of various services written in Java.
- Manage accuracy of code by participating in code reviews and providing improvements.
- Handle auto deploys to QA AWS environments using Jenkins and Git Configurations on code pushes to various projects.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings and planning meetings.
- Implemented Java coding standards for application and performed code reviews.
- Created Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Service Locator, and Data Transfer Object.
- Created Entity Beans to perform Business logic services, Process logic services and data access services using EJB 3.0.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for build process.
- Involved in the Production Maintenance, bug fixing, implementing the new change requests.
- Involved in application configuration and deployment process using JBoss Application Server.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including developing, testing, and deployment of application. Involved in developing code and writing junit.
- Developed the User Interface for Audit, Monetary Destination, and Non-Monetary Destination and Customer modules using Struts, Hibernate and HTML.
- Worked with engineering team on the use of JBoss and web-related technologies. Experience with OOPS, Served as a consulting in the Cloud services.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support's session factory object.
- Developed server side SOAP Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Apache Axis for storing and retrieving merchant and terminals information of a customer. Tested developed web services functionality using Web Services Explorer tool. Created RESTful web service to manage debit card accounts
- Worked on the resolution of defects as identified by the QA team.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for project development. Implemented numerous JAVA based Frameworks for project Development and support using agile methodology.
- Created Desktops, Books, pages and portlets on WebLogic portal. Involved in installation and configuration WebLogic Portal Server. Eclipse IDE was used to build Java applications. Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Worked with WebLogic Portal Administration for creating users, user groups, defining Blaze rules, and delegated administration. Experience with OOPS.
- Modified and wrote core JAVA code according to the requirements of upper management while adding new parameter such as the addition of new states to the software database.
- Proficient in using IBM Web Sphere Application Server, DB2 database with the ability to take multiple external service calls.
- Completed Project requirements, Architecture designing, code development for the project.
- Wrote PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and worked with database such as Oracle 9i to 10g.
- Implemented Log4J 1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers
- Developed multi-tier web and form applications using SQL Server, Linux and Windows. Management experiences that included setup and configuration of PHP, Apache including SSL, Tomcat, Java, monitoring, security auditing and tightening, and building custom installs from source.
- Built an end to end vertical slice for a JEE based billing application using popular frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, XHTML, Maven, Ajax, HTML 5
- Worked in ILOG rule application Integration. Integrated ILOG JRules and Process Server to implement agile business process.
- Gathered technical requirements for Enterprise Service Bus message flow. Performed data mapping from one XML schema to other web services..
- Used CVS version control system to manage system development,
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, ANT, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Jboss, Garbage Collection, XML, XSL / XSLT, WAS, RAD, TOAD, Struts, Spring 2.5, MVC, Hibernate 3, EJB, JSF, JNDI, LINIX, Exception Handling, Log4j, Multithreading, Junit, API, Eclipse IDE, ILOG JRules, JMS technologies.
Confidential, San Rafael,CA
- Projects designed using JSP and JSF as front end, Struts as middleware and Hibernate and EJBs as back end to communicate with SYBASE database.
- Used MVC Framework and integrated Struts Web Module with Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Developed and maintained elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM (Data Access Layer) and Struts Framework (Application Layer)
- Works and Rules Engines like ILOG JRules and DROOLS.
- Utilized Java/JEE technology for the application components.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using Web Services-WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service Components deployable to WebSphere application server.
- Involved in building and deployment of the applications by using build tools like ANT and Maven.
- Involved in test driven development (TDD) model using JUnit and Spring framework.
- Implemented JMS to communicate with other applications in deciding the further processing for the corresponding claims.
- Involved in the design and development of event driven architecture using Spring Integration .
- Analysis and code development using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and Angular JS.
- Designed and wrote the Swing-based Database Pilot, the JBuilder UI for browsing databases via JDBC.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model
- Working with IBM MQ Series and WebSphere Message Broker (WMB).
- Configured struts-config.xml and web.xml struts-specific deployment descriptor
- Modified/configured configurations for Struts, Spring, Spring MVC.
- Executed REST Web Services using MyEclipse IDE and SOAP UI.
- Generated the Web Services using WebLogic Workshop.
- Involved in complete life cycle development of applications
- Deployed and tested on JBOSS application server.