- 8+ years of experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions for Distributed Software products and distributed applications using JAVA technologies.
- Extensive programming in Web Technologies likes Java, Servlets, Web services, JSP, AJAX, EJB, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, XML.
- Very good understanding of Object - Oriented Design (OOD),Design patterns, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Struts multi-tier architectures and distributed architectures.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Strong programming skills in Core Java such as Multithreading, Collection Interface, I/O Streams, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker and OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Worked with Agile Methodology (Scrum) and Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience of working with Databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle8.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling SOAP Request and Responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces.
- Proficient in building Restful web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQueryAjax calls.
- A goal driven developer with significant experience of working with various software development approaches such as Agile and have a good understanding of approaches such as Waterfall, and Spiral.
- Proficiency in working with IDE's like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans, Maven, and JBuilder.
- Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database.
- Tremendous knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, PL/SQL and MySQL
- Good experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 5.1/6, WebLogic 10.1/8.1/7.0 , JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, RESTful.
- Involved in writing Unit Test using JUNIT
- Experienced in working with the Microsoft family of operating systems (WIN10, WIN8, WIN7), UNIX and LINUX.
- Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
- A highly-motivated, productive and customer-focused team player.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills .
- Reliable and dedicated with the ability to grasp and apply new procedures quickly; organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and adapt readily to new challenges.
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, DB2 and MySQL
Messaging: JMS (Java Messaging Service), WebSphere MQ and Apache Active
Tools /Software: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Bairdford, PA
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile.
- JSON is used for exchanging text and communication with web service.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL’s.
- Implemented RESTFUL Web Servicesusing JAX-RS servlet.
- Utilized AngularJS for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Integrated Spring Security to validate the users.
- Exposure to Microservices architecture using Spring Boot and Spring Microservices .
- Hibernate frameworkis used to generate custom report and to improve the performance of query.
- Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Involved in development of common data ingestion platform for various systems.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread,I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xmland hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Define data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP).
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Written SQL queries for performance improvement and refactored the queries for business reporting for different database such as Microsoft SQL, Oracledata at enterprise level
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context
- Introduced the Spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services
- Maven is used to download the Java Plug-in for developing the applications
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS
- Deployed the project in the WebLogic Application server
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential -McLean, VA
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented J2EE Design patterns like Data Access Objects, Business Objects and Java Design Patterns like Singleton.
- Extensive use of struts framework.
- Used JSP and Servlets, EJBs on server side.
- Major contributor in migration of application code from legacy to Spring MVC, hibernate and Web services-based architecture implementing design patterns like DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton etc.
- Implemented separate controller for each screen using Spring MVC components and created helper class to navigate into different layers.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, JPA annotation. Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease.
- Created custom Java tools for querying, data analysis and ingestion of large data sets (up to millions of documents daily).
- Developed RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Microservices architecture.
- Continuously researched Java techniques to increase query and data ingestion performance. Utilize multithreading, data streams and query batching techniques.
- Worked on jQuery for user interface interactions, effects and themes built on top of the jQuery Java Scripts .
- Created web applications prototype using Angular, Node JS.
- Used Oracle 10g as the back-end database to store the data.
- Used SQL for validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- Dependency injection using Factory Design Pattern and Spring IOC.
- Using Spring Batch and JPA and implemented services to do backend processing in Financial Domain.
- Exposed and implemented top-down and bottom-up SOAP web services.
- Used SQL and JPQL to query Oracle database.
- Used Toad Oracle to access database and run queries.
- Coded JUnits to test the code using Easy Mock and dbUnit.
- API testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Environment: JDK, UML, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JPA, XML Schemas, Bootstrap, Web Services (SOAP), angular 2, node JS, JMS, Maven, ANT, Log4J, JUnit, Unix
Confidential - Savannah, GA
- Involved in full SDLC, designing software architecture, detailed design, data design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical documentation.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development using J2EE architecture. End-to-end Project Management, including RSD preparation, customization of product based on the customer's requirement, meeting delivery deadlines on development, testing, implementation phases of the system and customer relationship consulting.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Used Spring Boot to develop one-time migrations standalone projects.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Extensively implemented AngularJS Views, Controllers, Routes, Directives and Services.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Created Own Custom AngularJS directives.
- Developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
- Implemented AngularJS MVC architecture.
- Created custom control to be used in the web pages from the existing Dojo controls.
- Developed a project working on a PHP and MySQL database driven website for one of their clients involving creation of static HTML pages from PHP forms.
- Implemented Ajax Frame works, Dojo tools examples like Auto Completer, Tab Module, and Calendar and Floating windows.
- Involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Written Junit test cases for testing UIFramework classes
- Developed the YUI widget with functionality of progressively enhancing the look and feel of web page.
- Designed the clear rating button with YUI which does not exist in the original design and which enhances the user's interaction with the web page.
- Made the instantiation and interaction with the YUI widget that is dead simple with as little code as possible.
- Progressively enhance form elements with YUI to add more robust functionality.
- Made the rating range configurable that helps to modify it whenever changes occur.
- Coded pages using CSS in a table less environment.
- Used the concept of the sliding door to use a background image for the buttons in a navigation menu.
- Worked on various new enhancements on the system that involved requirements analysis, designing the solution, development and implementation.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum, pair programming.
- Responsible for creating functional documents, technical documents, flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Created Spring Controllers and Integrated with Business Components and View Components,
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application
- Developed Spring and Hibernate data layer components for the application. Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring Frameworks.
- Designed and Consumed Restful Web Services using Jersey Frameworks
- Consumed Legacy SOAP Web Services
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve data and the configuration of database using Hibernate.
- Created XML schema documents based on the requirements and used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of the XML documents.
- Used and Involved in Java Selenium.
- Involved in designing and writing custom code for business, data access & UI layers using core Java.
- Used various Design Patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory and Singleton Patterns.
- Performed unit testing for the service classes and DAO’s using JUnit and assist users in the testing.
- Gave production support for the entire application including trouble shooting and fixing bugs
- Implemented unit testing by using JUnit.
- Used Subversion for creating the project structure and version controlling.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling SQL Server database.
- Implemented technical documentation and middle tier code.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Jersey, DAO, Java Beans, JSTL, Servlets, RAD, Jenkin, Log4j, ANT, Maven, SQL, Oracle, Unix, WebSphere
- Involved in setting up Spring MVC and Hibernate framework.
- Used Gradle and Grunt to build Front end and Backend Angular pages.
- Involved in coding of JSP, Servlets, Struts actions, Java Beans, EJBS.
- Created new services.
- Implemented drag and drop file upload framework.
- Wrote migration script to transfer users from legacy application to new Application.
- Developed complex SQL queries and Stored procedures to perform efficient data retrieval operations.
- Start creating Jenkins jobs to deploy WAR to tomcat server.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, managerial and communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit.
Environment: JDK1.7, Intellij Idea, Tomcat, Git Repository Management System, Jenkins Build tool, Springs 3.0, Hibernate, Ant, JUnits, Jira/confluence, Oracle, Gradle, Grunt
Jr. Java/Web Developer
- Analyzed project requirements gathered by business analysts to understand the scope of the project.
- Responsible for developing the Web driven code for the Selenium commands using Core Java.
- Implemented navigation logic, form validation, filtering and client-server communication using Angular JS.
- Involved in developing the user interface using JQuery and Java Server Faces.
- Created & maintained the configuration of the Spring Framework's IoC container.
- Developed highly interactive web screens using JSF.
- Designed and implemented Rest APIs to establish connections with various vendor websites.
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format.
- Extensively used Hibernate for data retrieval from the database using various querying techniques.
- Interacted with the database team using JDBC.
- Wrote Python scripts to connect to Database, parse JSON files & load data into the database.
- Extensively developed stored procedures and triggers using SQL.
- Performed testing using JUnit and tested various test cases using Selenium and on service providers like SausLabs and BrowserStack.
Environment: Spring MVC, Agile, Core Java/ J2EE, Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Hibernate, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JBoss, RESTful service, Eclipse IDE, Oracle, SQL, HTML, CSS3.