- Having 8+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Design, Implementation, Development, Testing, Integration and Deployment of Enterprise Web based applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Expertise in working with Waterfall, RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile and Scrum methodology environments.
- Extensively involved in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, SQS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB, through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience in building Micro Service applications using Spring Boot for developing RESTful Web services.
- Experience in Creating and configuring the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro services and Lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, JSF and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and IBATIS.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DBMS like MongoDB and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Expertise in development of multi - tiered enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, IBM MQ Series, JNDI, Java Beans.
- Experience in Distributed Application Development and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Good experience to setup, configure continuous build processes using Jenkins, Maven, Ant and Gradle.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, Apache Struts framework, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, MQ, XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modelling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing, JDWP, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring dynamic modules (OSGI), Hibernate, AJAX, JUnit, stubby, Oracle.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies & frameworks: WSDL, SOAP, REST, SOAPUI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Experience in developing Server-Side Code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Facade, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, Tortoise SVN, GitHub and IBM Clear Case.
- Extensively worked on JIRA for tracking stories in a Project in a different methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JMS, Java Security.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JUnit, SOAP UI, Groovy, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Active MQ, Apache Camel, OAuth 2.0, LDAP.
Web services: Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services), SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2
Web/App Servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, TOAD, MongoDB/NoSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD
OR mapping: Hibernate, IBatis
Modelling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub
OS & Environment: Windows, Ubuntu, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code as well as debug the application, and used Maven as build tool.
- Analyzed documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised during testing.
- Used GIT and Stash for creating branches, pull requests and merging
- Followed Agile development environment, involving daily stand-up meetings on call and participated in project discussions
- Used Jira for bug tracking and task management. Logging using Logback tools.
- Developed JUnit testing framework for Unit level testing.
- Created REST API's which returns the resources for applications like Customer Hub, Billing System, and Tracking System.
- Mainly responsible for developing RESTful API using Spring framework. Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Designed and Developed Web services using SOAP and REST API.
- Used Spring MVC to develop application architecture and JDBC to interact with Database.
- Coordinated with the QA team for testing and solved any issues reported
- Build & deployed wars using Maven, Tomcat on UNIX environment
- Developed the RESTful API, to interact with the different type of document and convert to appropriate version to handle.
- Used kafka in a POC to send data and persist on Cassandra Database.
- Install kafka on Hadoop cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java.
- Deployed the Application on Tomcat server.
- Used Micro services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Created unit test cases for Smoke & Regression Testing using Cucumber and Junit testing framework.
- Debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to log the information in log files.
- Created REST MicroServices APIs using Spring Boot Application.
- Setting up the test environment for developed classes using JUnit framework and maintaining the error log using Log4j Jar file.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- AngularJS Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection Objects.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for Improved Login authentication.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Created and Configure Micro Services architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Designed and Developed dashboard menu section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create user’s screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML , JSP and XSLT .
- Clearing and managing the Personal Loans, merchant acquiring, customer billing.
- Managing all the transaction authorizations, dispute management.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) i.e. web applications and added rich functionality using Angular Jess, Bootstrap, and Nodes.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details etc.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept .
- Developed React Components and used Redux Promise API for making async calls.
- Installed and configured JBOSS/Drools server with MySQL/Oracle persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on WebSphere Application Server.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security.
- Implemented business rules for the policies using Drools.
- Used IBM WebSphere server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in Apache Tomcat and used JMS in e-mail notification.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Developed test cases using Junit and the build scripts using Maven.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro services by using Jenkins CI server.
- Installed, monitored and maintained the development infrastructure including JIRA and Confluence.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Used NodeJS for building web applications with client-server architecture, where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allow them to exchange data.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On application in development, test and production environments.
- Updated/modified JSP pages using Struts tags, used JQuery and its validator plugin for validating Forms in the presentation layer.
- Used AJAX and JSON to send request to server and updating GUI pages using callback functions.
- Implemented AJAX for couple of navigation screen flows for asynchronous calls.
- Configured new actions, result types and global errors in struts.xml and used struts tiles to create application web pages.
- Worked on design patterns which include Decorator, Facade, Front controller, Intercepting filter and MVC.
- Used Spring MVC to build the Web application services.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns .
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP , WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Used web services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and Restful
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume, RESTful data service and sending response back to client.
- Hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 2 and Node.js, and in UI Widgets using React.js.
- Used J ava for XML Web Services ( JAX-WS ) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions. Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language ) and Query criteria to interact with data base (MYSQL)
- Used ANT for builds creation and to push into different environments
- Involved in production bug fixes, analyzing and improving overall application performance.
- Deployed the applications using WebLogic Application server.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, debugging and request/response/error logging.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Involved in all phases of project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Created System Requirement Specifications ( SRS ) report of the project by collecting all the requirements from client.
- Analyzed the requirements and formulated project scope.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture .
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP , WSDL .
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from different module and used XML parsers (JAXB) for data retrieval.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Configured development environment using JBOSS application server for developer’s integration testing.
- Developed persistence Layer using Hibernate to persist the data and to manage the data.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Used TOAD to get connected to Oracle to access the backend Oracle Database for verifying and validating the data inserted.
- Used MAVEN in each project to automate the builds and managing project
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/ plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator / accessor code generation and version control (SVN).
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Developed user interface by creating at least one webpage for each component using Struts web MVC and Action Servlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Implemented the application using Spring Frame work.
- Developed Value Objects/POJO classes to hold the values between Data Layer and Business logic layer.
- Developed and maintained the data layer using DAOs.
- Developed Single Sign On (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on SQL Server for writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc. in SQL Server Applications.
- Used SVN for source code version control.
- Using JIRA tracking the issues and resolving them.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Followed Agile methodology and prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
Environment: : Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, SQL Server, Tomcat.
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML .
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appender’s components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Implemented Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams during the design phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed user interface with Servlets and JSP.
- Responsible in creating Servlets, which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render, retrieved information.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Used Agile approach for the Software Development.
- Also, worked with the PDF and EXCEL format file download of user data on JSP’s when user wanted to save his/her personal data on JSP page tables.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling, designing and developing Tools using J2EE, Java, Servlets, EJB, and JSP.
- Worked on WSDL’s files in SOAP web services for publishing Services and for consume some webservices.
- Involved in writing complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle database.
- Used another Jakarta commons logging, ANT and SVN.
Environment: Java, Swing, Hibernate, Spring, XML, XSL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, SOAP, Eclipse, Hypersonic, MySQL, Ant, SVN.