- Experience in various Ecommerce and software applications using Hybris, Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Experience in Hybris Commerce Suite, Backoffice, HMC (Hybris Management Console), HAC (Hybris Admin Console), WCMS, Product Cockpit for 4 years.
- Involved in various upgrading the projects SAP hybris commerce versions from 5.x to 6.x versions.
- Experienced in developing new extensions on Hybris platform to support different e-commerce functionalities like product creations, setting the catalog, content, script generator, impex import/export, cronjobs, validations and interceptors and several backend integrations.
- Experienced in B2B and B2C accelerators and addons.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle that includes Requirements Study, Analysis, Design, Development, Integrations, Re-engineering, maintenance and post production support/analysis as Team Lead and player.
- Expert level skills with Enterprise Architecture Design and implementation in JAVA, J2EE architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Object oriented Architecture, Oracle 9i and 10G application servers, Oracle 10g PDK, BEA Web logic Application Server (8.x/9.x/10.x), web sphere 6.0, Design Patterns, EJB((Session bean), Servlets, Java Server Faces, XML, XSLT, JSP, JNDI, JDBC, Web Services, XML, Hibernate, Tomcat 6.0.
- Experience in Spring AOP module, ORM module in dealing with transactions and developing business components. Also had experience with Spring-MVC module in developing the web services based on contract first approach.
- Expertise with backend programming using PL/SQL Stored procedures, cursors, triggers, functions, indexes, and packages on databases like Oracle 8i.
- Experience with CMMI Level 5 Company, practicing the best Software Quality Processes.
- Experience in working with remote teams and ability to work in a complex deadline-oriented environment and ability to do multi-task with little supervision.
- Used tools like SourceTree, Git, CVS for version control.
- Interacted with various teams, Business Specialists, End Users & Directors to gather business requirements, analysis and system design.
- Involved in documenting the development and the implementation of the service and business logic in Confluence.
- Thorough understanding of small scale and large-scale projects through various stages of a Software Development Life Cycle, including functional requirements, specifications, design, development and finally testing the product.
- Knowledge of Big Data using Hadoop.
- Involved in the process of 24*7 application maintenance (Production Support) and new enhancements.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms quickly.
Confidential, Chicago, CA
Sr. Hybris Consultant
- Consumed Experian AVS API to integrate it with the Address Verification Service for Shipping Address Validation.
- Configured and Implemented Hybris Cisavs (Commerce infrastructure Service Address verification service) for the Experian Address verification.
- Worked on Maven Artifacts to create a separate Extension for Address Verification.
- Created build scripts to automatically deploy the 3rd party services during the Hybris build.
- Worked on the checkout flow to create a custom single page checkout.
- Involved in working on the product pre-reservation and sending a secret code to redeem the reserved product.
- Worked on the impex to load product classification Attribute data.
- Created Junits for the all the Facades and Services.
- Customized Calculation service to implement the custom Promotion related calculations.
- Involved in creating the JSPs and tag files in addons to modify the storefront changes.
- Used Backoffice, WCMS, HAC extensively for all the content, data manipulations and data imports and exports.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Hybris Consultant
- Implemented end-to-end process of applying for new Trek credit card and adding it as a new payment method to the existing ones.
- Implemented ADS solutions API for credit card application and payment process.
- Worked on implementing the promotions with for newly introduced Credit card.
- Worked on the integration of 3rd party Garmin API to get the notifications and alerts for Bikes. developed total UI work for displaying the bikes in the user Garage and sync the Garmin bike account.
- Developed various UI pages based on the wireframes to add/edit and display the Bikes and the images and corresponding Notifications from the REST web service.
- Worked on the creating Pages, components and the for the UI.
- Involved in writing Impexes to create and insert new content and data.
- Created new Cronjobs for retrieving and clearing the Notifications and service alerts from the REST API for the customer bikes.
- Involved in editing the customer support cockpit and creating a new widget for displaying the custom payment details.
- Worked on WCMS cockpit to display few pages’ to be able to manage via cockpit.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Hybris Consultant
- Worked with Senior Architects and Delivery Leads to gather new requirements and working in the Scrum methodology.
- Created new Cronjobs for various aspects like creating consignment and transferring it to Warehouse etc.
- Involved in the Backoffice/Customer Service view customization based on the client’s needs using ZKOS framework.
- Implemented vouchers and Promotions on site and customized promotion appearance on the storefront.
- Worked on the Email Template creation and modifying the various templates for notification and delivery emails.
- Worked on B2B customer related issues and Bugs with SAP ERP integration.
- Involved in developing Pre-Order UI for products and customized Product Listing Page(PLP) and Product Display Page(PDP) with customized UI.
- Worked on the end to end flow from user login to order placing and involved in designing and modifying the Cart module, Checkout module.
- Involved in customization of User profile details in the end to end flow for anonymous and logged in customers.
- Involved in implementation Client’s REST API used for fetching, updating and transferring the consignment.
- Used OCC v2 API for REST calls related to cart, promotions, orders, products.
- Worked on the CyberSource integration for payment processing.
- Worked on the generation of shipping and return order reports in CSV format for daily summary of the inventory and order details.
- Involved in modifying category Navigation system by creating new navigation nodes using WCMS cockpit.
- Involved in creation and modification of new and existing page controllers, CMS controllers, services and facades, worked in CMS cockpit to create page templates and creation of navigation Implemented support for multiple Carriers and multiple delivery modes for the orders placed on the website.
- Worked on Hybris Admin Console (HAC) for initialization and update of the system and importing impex scripts and verifying Flexi search queries.
- Worked on HMC customization.
- Worked on Flexi search queries and Impex scripts to add/ modify the new URLs and data.
- Reporting to Senior Architects about the new development and the issues in the design and modifying the design implementations accordingly.
- Involved in the code fixing using SonarQube and analyzing the root cause of the critical issues.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Hybris Consultant
- Involved in requirement gathering phase of SDLC with Business Analyst and worked with Agile-Scrum methodologies.
- Created Cronjobs for integration of commerce system with client inventory management application.
- Involved in Catalog Synchronization process.
- Implemented the changes pertaining to Product Cockpit.
- Involved in creation of User Groups and assigning access rights for the different content through HMC
- Created the BTG Rules using CMS Cockpit based on the client requirement.
- Implementation of vouchers and Promotions on site.
- Worked on customization of HMC.
- Involved in implementation of Content Management System (CMS) for website content maintenance and categorization of products.
- Email integration for notification and delivery purposes.
- Involved in customization of Registration Module and customized the UI pages based on the wireframes.
- Worked on Flexi search queries and Impex scripts.
- Involved in creation of Customized Cockpit, to perform specific tasks without interacting with HMC.
- Worked on HAC (Hybris Administration Console) to perform update/initialize operations, validating scripts, checking the Flexi search queries, etc.
- Analyze the root cause of issues and doing the code fix with development team.
- Reporting to senior IT management on Issues, Risks and Weekly status updates.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked closely with functional analyst and gathered client requirements to design and develop the application.
- Involved in development of website which included functionalities like product browsing and search, customer login, customer profile, cart, order, promotions, coupons, etc.
- Experience in customizing vouchers/promotions for business requirements.
- Developed cronjobs for integration of commerce system with client inventory management application.
- Experience with CS Cockpit customization.
- Involved in customization of HMC and WCMS cockpits.
- Worked on product cockpit customization to expose new product attributes.
- Worked on Cron jobs to pull products.
- Worked on Images Association cron jobs to associate images for all the products in different formats using ImageMagick.
- Worked on different aspects of HMC (Hybris Management Console) and HAC (Hybris Administration Console).
- Involved in customizing product details page customization.
- Providing Technical Support to the team.
- Used Quality Centre to track down issues
Java/ J2EE and Webservices Developer
- Requirements Analysis with Business and design decisions relevant to current framework.
- Create UML design artifacts using RSA.
- Code, Unit Test using JUNIT, peer reviews and version control using Star Team.
- Code changes on Client specific framework Presentation services which is customized version of spring with AJAX.
- Worked on code changes in credit card servicing workflow EJB as part of Credit Card Systems Project. Container Managed transactions (CMP) are used with session beans.
- Developed Budget application from scratch which involved complex Java programs
- Data is being passed as JSON object structure to UI
- Used RAD IDE for development.
- Worked on integration and testing of Third-party Vendor Webservices as part of POC and later converted to into an architecture.
- Set up the middle level layer for interacting between Documentum Webservices, Hibernate layer and database.
- SOAUI tool for Webservices testing.
- Worked on investments display on 360-degree accounts view.