- Over all 7+ years’ professional experience as a Java/J2EE developer in design and development of Restful and SOAP Web Applications involving Core Java, J2EE, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning and Big Data Analysis.
- Expertise in domain like Media, Financial Services and E - Commerce.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases including analysis, design, prototyping, development, testing, implementation and maintenance for Client and Server side Enterprise Applications.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using Core Java and development for web applications using J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JSTL, JMS, ActiveMQ and Servlet.
- Expertise in implementing application using Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Proxy, Decorator, Adapter and Observer.
- Expertise in analysis, implementation and development for Data Structure & Algorithm, Java Virtual Machine (JVM), Performance Monitoring & Tuning and Multithreading & Concurrency.
- Expertise in Spring Framework in Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch and Spring Cloud.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) andJ2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat 5.x/4.x/3/x
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD, Sql developer, IBM Data Studio, My sql work bench.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases - Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, My SQL.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD.
- Worked on jqwidget for the front end CRUD manipulations, populated data using Ajax, Knowledge on Grid Controls, Navigation controls Pie Charts and other Swing Components.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA Weblogic 8.1/9.1, IBM Websphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0/8.5. x, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 2.x, Spring Boot, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis, Mybatis
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WebSphere Application Developer 5.x, IBM RAD
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, OSGI, REST
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HtmlUnit
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL
Version Control: CVS,SVN, Rational clearcase, Borland Starteam, GIT.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Platforms: Windows 2007/2000/98/95/ NT4.0, UNIX
Confidential, Cary, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile Scrum methodologies to do requirements gathering analysis and planning
- Designed and developed back-end function with several Java design patterns such as Data Access Object, Singleton, MVC, and Factory patterns
- Used Spring framework as business logic tier to perform IOC, AOP and integration with Spring MVC to define Controller, action mappings, services, DAO and DAOimpl to implement CRUD operations interactive with persisting objects
- Involved in multi-threading process development to handle an asynchronous write-behind cache for database update
- Integrated Spring Security to provide security features like Authentication/Authorization
- Performed ORM with Hibernate to design and create the mapping classes, sessions, transactions, HQL and Criteria to fetch and persist data in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Used SpringframeworkAOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Developed the persistencelayer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO.
- Design and build systems using microservices in PCF environment supporting Life insurance modules.
- Create single pages application(SPA) using react js.
- Created Restful webservices interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Expert in integration of the various modules over Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS, Restful Web services and Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Developed MongoDB for data buffer and involved in configuration and deployment of Oracle as the database, wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data entry and retrieval in Reports module
- Used JMS and ActiveMQ to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and states in the workflows
- Exposed in web sockets programming for providing real-time communication between client and server
- Configured and deployed applications on cloud server under Amazon Web Services using EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS
- Implemented transaction function through third-party API provided by Visa, Stripe, PayPal, Square
- Used SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS to produce web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing web services
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit testing, integration and Functional Testing, and ran automated unit tests using Mockito for the purpose of Test Driven Development
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging message at various levels
- Used Jasper Reports for report template to get detailed summary of the data in the database
- Implemented Single Page Application using AngularJS
- Involved in doing build & deployment and configuring dependencies using Maven
- Used SVN as version control system and Jenkins for continuous build integration.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the data middleware development and implemented web applications
- Developed Spring MVC to implement administration management control layer
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that integrate all components together
- Developed MongoDB as data buffer layer and MyBatis for data persistence in data access layer and processed CRUD for the data in the database
- Used Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application
- Configured and deployed the web applications on WebLogic Application Server
- Fetched data information from the entity class according to the third-party APIs like Bloomberg API and Reuters API
- Involved in web scrapping using urllib and urllib2 for large scale distributed data collecting
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting data history and log record from third party
- Tested remote server’s functions responding by using SOAP UI
- Designed the Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) using HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Bootstrap, JSP, and AJAX
- Developed D3.js for the purpose of data visualization and implemented real-time data visualization process
- Developed JMS and ActiveMQ for messaging among different clusters
- Generated Microsoft documentation like doc, excel by using Apache POI
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems
- Implemented TDD and used JUnit test cases for all the developed modules and Mockito Framework to develop mock objects during Semi Automated Testing phase
- Processed Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development of Applications with UML diagrams using Enterprise Architect
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers and configured Maven to manage project jar file.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in resolving the Design issues and other project related problems
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed the credit check module using Servlets and JSP.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module.
- CSS is used to style Web pages with user friendly guidelines.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Web Logic Application Server.
- Extensively worked on Java server-side programming using Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Created and maintained mapping files, persisting classes and transaction control in JDBC to access the database.
- Developed DAO objects and implemented data access layer using JPA-Hibernate to perform CRUD operations.
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages.
- Implemented servlets to handle HTTP requests for on-line requests, credit card payments, registration and bug tracking.
- Extensively worked with XML schema (XSD), XSL/XSLT, and XML to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process and parse xml files.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOAP architecture.
- Used CVS for code repository.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Designed and developed file upload and file download features using jdbc with Oracle Blob.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Used EJB as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity beans to business and data process.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- The processed data is transferred to the database through Entity Bean.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.