- IT professional with Around 6 years of experience in Java(J2EE) Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment
- Proficient in User Interface, Unit Testing, Debugging and Deployment
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing and Development & Testing
- A goal driven developer with experience of working with various software development approaches such as Agile, Scrum and have a good understanding of approaches such as Waterfall
- Expertise in object - oriented technologies, client-server systems, web-based applications, and business applications.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created AngularJS service layer
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling HTTP Request and responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces
- Experience in implementing Mongo DB CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations by using Mongoose library in Angular.
- Strong work experience in developing and consuming Micro Services, application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, RESTful
- Strong programming skills in Core Java such as Multithreading, Collection Interface, I/O Streams, and Exception Handling
- Experience of working with Databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate
- Experience in configuring, deploying the web applications on Apache Tomcat , Oracle/BEA WebLogic , IBM Web Sphere , web servers
- E xperience in Unix / Linux , Shell Scripting , Build and Deployment .
- Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing also Worked on s for unit testing.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Proficiency in working with IDE's like WSAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, Maven.
- Extensive experience using spring framework and ORM mapping tools like Hibernate, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Experienced in working with the Microsoft family of operating systems (WIN10, WIN8, WIN7), UNIX and LINUX
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Strong exception handling and troubleshooting skills, as well as computer network design, installation, and support abilities
- Strong Communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Core Java, Java 1.7&1.8, Java Enterprise Edition
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSF
SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX: RS, JAXB, JAX-WS.
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, DB2 and MySQL
Version controls: GIT, SVN
Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, Junit.
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Scrum, Waterfall model
Other Tools & Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Represents multiple business or cross-functions on formal project teams, and is responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements, defining software system specifications and documenting business process and technologies used to meet the requirements and followed Agile Scrum Methodology for software development process .
- Documents project-planning assumptions, functional requirements, product features and specifications for programmers Recommends Operational and process improvements based on efficiencies and available technologies.
- Ensures Seamless Performance of client applications to ensure that no schedule is delayed beyond the specified SLA for the project. Responsible for review of testing artifacts to enhance the quality and deliver better product to client.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring boot to develop REST based Web Services with minimal configuration.
- Supporting across different modules of FACETS product-, Claims, Provider, Utilization Management and workflow. Proactively report risks and provide mitigation plans to overcome risks. Implementation of RCA (Root Cause Analysis) outcomes/best practices in future releases.
- Used Hibernate , Object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, the technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Created and injected spring services, Spring controllers , and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Soap and Insomnia to test the web Services on the JSON files.
- Developed Micro services with Spring boot along with the test cases and used the spring test's framework to create integration tests.
- Responsible for analyzing metrices captured to enhance productivity and prevent defect leakage, accountable for complete implementation/Maintenance activities from requirements analysis through implementation, ensuring all system changes are defect-free prior to implementation.
- Implemented Restful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation identifying what enhancements and requirements/Specifications have been made and or requested. As assigned, analyses research and resolves system issues with the scope of the team.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing
- Worked on existing oracle stored procedures to retrieve or validate the data for the proper validations.
Confidential, San Antonio
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements and followed Agile Scrum Methodology for software development process
- Worked on creating Angular 4Reactiveforms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder
- Used ng-Model to achieve two-way binding and using ng-if to display the validation messages and error messages
- Created services with Angular 4 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components
- Created components in Angular 2 supporting various Web Application efforts.
- Worked on creating Angular 2 forms and validations to validate the user input, Used Angular 2 ngIf and ngFor for validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Spring boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database
- Used Postman to test the API workflow tested on the JSON files.
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, also worked on java 1.8 functional programming concepts, lambda expressions.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate 4.0 and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate
- Developed hibernate inheritance mapping using single table approach and configured multi-level caching in Hibernate
- Designed tables in Oracle 11gdatabase and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application
- Worked in different IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ IDEA and worked on various application and web servers like IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, which operate over customer order data stored in Oracle 11g.
- Configured Maven for Java automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM) for Unit and Integration tests
- Performed unit testing and integration testing on all the applications using various tools like Jasmine, Karma and Junit
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Maven
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying application in AWS.
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed the application following Agile scrum and TDD and worked in 3-week sprint cycles
- Designed and developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, Angular JS, Bootstrap, and CSS
- Created Custom AngularJS directives and developed data driven UI using AngularJS and Breeze data models
- Found ways to improving performance through reduced caching, image size reduction, JS file loading with Require JS, CSS and JS Minification, other ways to improve performance both for desktop and mobile
- Worked extensively with Angular JS to create single page applications. Worked on Angular JS routes, components, custom directives, services, and form validations
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows
- Implemented account creation module as a Single Page Application using AngularJS along with HTML5 validation.
- Developed backend services, data access objects, data repositories using Spring and Spring JPA
- Developed REST service layer using Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Developed logging aspect for logging statements across the spring service and data access layer using Spring AOP
- Used Spring declarative transaction management for managing transactions in the application
- Extensively worked on SOA and web services to get the data from third party systems and configured JMS queues on server
- Design and Implemented asynchronous process using Spring JMS Template and MQ
- Involved in sending instruction to create MQ to Middleware Team, Create Queues, Queue Connection factory, Listener port to WES team
- Used Postman to test RESTful web services.
- Created common validators, modules, UI (message service) and Navigators to reuse all common modules across the application
- Implemented asynchronies process using JMS and MQ messaging. Using internal JMS framework to control MQ retry process and MQ failover
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB Services, and Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application
- Integrated MongoDB and spring communication and established data mappings and used MongoDB repository and spring mongo template for persistence
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed
- Actively used the tracking tool JIRA to create and track the stories and sub-tasks throughout the Sprint and crucible to do the code reviews
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and IDE as eclipse, and Jenkins for continuous integration to deploy application in AWS cloud
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in Agile methodology environment and actively participated in Scrum meetings as a part of SDLC, to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Created standard Ext JS widgets such as grids, trees, forms, layouts.
- Worked on Ext JS standard widgets/components. Worked on making RESTAPI calls to the server side from the client to deal with dynamic data.
- Extensively Worked on Ext JS and created reusable components like Menu Navigation, Session monitor which was very useful in the application.
- Used MVC design pattern for designing application, JSP and CSS3 as the view component
- Development and Debugging was done using Eclipse IDE
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers , Views and Validators .
- Developed as whole application using Spring Modules following MVC design pattern
- Worked on MYSQL workbench, used to write queries to store, retrieve, delete/manipulate the records.
- Implemented spring as a web framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Mail API, XML
- Deployed applications on JBoss 7.5ApplicationServer
- Experience in writing queries in PL/SQL, Triggers, and stored procedures in database management systems like MYSQL.
- XML Transformations where done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling
- Involved in Units integration using JUnit , bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools like Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
Environment: Java, J2EE, WebLogic Server, Agile, Spring-Core, Spring-JDBC, Spring, JMS, XML, XSL, XSLT, Apache Camel, JUnit, Maven, HTTP-UI, Eclipse, GIT, HTML, Ajax, CSS, ES6, JSON, Jenkins, Servlets.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Involved in overall system’s support and maintenance services such as defect fixing, future enhancements, testing and documentation
- Implementation of J2EEDesignPatterns like Singleton , Session Facade and Data Access Objects.
- Designed Java classes using Spring Framework to implement the Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in developing the Helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Developed presentation layer using Spring MVC and used annotation-based mapping to map the JSP post backs to the controller methods
- Built RESTAPI end-points for various concepts
- Implemented separate controller for each screen using Spring MVC components and created helper class to navigate into different layers
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, JPA annotation. Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Spring MVC framework
- Wrote Rest-Controller with respect to RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view
- Developed code for handling bean s in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations
- Worked with different spring modules - Spring MVC , Spring Integration, Spring JPA, Spring Core, Spring Batch and Spring AOP.
- Data Access layer (DAO) development using Hibernate to communicate with Oracle
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Designed and developed various stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL / SQL to implement complex business rules. Worked with MySQL Work Bench.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers using MySql.
- Involved in deploying and managing Session Bean EJB on JBoss server and handled WAR files on Tomcat server .
- Deployed on Apache Tomcat server in local and integration test environments.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and involved in Integration Testing with Database Layer.
- Unit tested various code modules using JUnit and maintained the code in SVN repository.
Environment: Java, Spring, JSP, JDBC, Spring MVC, Web Services, Eclipse 4.3, 11g, Oracle 10, Log4j, EJB, JBoss, MySQL, DB2, Apache Tomcat, TOAD, Junit, SVN.